An Indian Megan Fox or an Aryan Priyanka Chopra?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Indian Megan Fox:
IMG 2406 Facetune 01 08 2024 15 33 18

Aryan Priyanka Chopra:

IMG 2410

BEFORE THE MORPH FOR REFERENCE:
IMG 2390
IMG 2393

This is hard one imo, thoughts?

@alurmo @ryuken @GlamourPursuer @HarshBDSMmaster @<6PSLcel @WhoTookVendetta @Azonin @nathan
@heightmaxxing @billymidnight

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, 8uAte, exo and 6 others
the latter

• +1
Reactions: watah, descension, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
2nd

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and CoreSchizo
Aryan Priyanka can have the honor of bearing my children

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, GlamourPursuer and CoreSchizo
Indian Megan Fox needs more red :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Megan fox
right still looks Indian with those big ass orbitals

• +1

Not very different tbh.
I would even prefer the original one.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: perpetuallytired and CoreSchizo
Megan

Last edited:
  • +1
Need to change facial proportions. Megan needs a lower forehead and weaker jaw to look Indian. Basically swap their bone structures too.

This is why super dark whites just look cooked and not Indian. Curries have specific facial proportions and super large orbitals

• +1
the latter
😂 I think I influenced this thread. My ex was NOT an Indian Megan fox jfl she was an Armenian Megan fox. And she was like 5’4 perfect foid height for smashing aggressively. I don’t date aryans they are strictly for sex imo

Attachments

• IMG_0171.png
    IMG_0171.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Need to change facial proportions. Megan needs a lower forehead and weaker jaw to look Indian. Basically swap their bone structures too.

This is why super dark whites just look cooked and not Indian. Curries have specific facial proportions and super large orbitals
I can’t fix the skin for some reason is this a bit better?
IMG 2406 Facetune 01 08 2024 15 33 18

😂 I think I influenced this thread. My ex was NOT an Indian Megan fox jfl she was an Armenian Megan fox. And she was like 5’4 perfect foid height for smashing aggressively. I don’t date aryans they are strictly for sex imo
Looked Indian to me :feelskek:

Nah they look slightly different but both are disgusting
What do you prefer asian girls? Don’t tell me you prefer white foids, they aren’t dateable. They aren’t based enough and divorce like 99% of time. Need a foid that listens and slaves to you.

• +1
What do you prefer asian girls? Don’t tell me you prefer white foids, they aren’t dateable. They aren’t based enough and divorce like 99% of time. Need a foid that listens and slaves to you.
I prefer white girls buddy

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpeg
    IMG_0172.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Maybe Asian girls are peak tbh
zoomer asians girls are ran through as well, all zoomers in America are like this

• +1
zoomer asians girls are ran through as well, all zoomers in America are like this
Not true. There are some with morals. Whites and blacks totally ran thru 100% of time unless Mormon JFL.

Not true. There are some with morals. Whites and blacks totally ran thru 100% of time unless Mormon JFL.
JFL at this cope, they might not be as ran through as them but they are still ran through. And religion means nothing I've seen all sects of women even Muslim act like whores

• +1
JFL at this cope, they might not be as ran through as them but they are still ran through. And religion means nothing I've seen all sects of women even Muslim act like whores
You’ve never been to utah. These white foids literally dream of a mormon conservative virgin life. But that’s like 1% most of American women = ran thru

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
You’ve never been to utah. These white foids literally dream of a mormon conservative virgin life. But that’s like 1% most of American women = ran thru
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt but trust me women lie so easily jfl, even girls here that are conservative fuck their bfs coping because "I'm gonna marry him one day" and when they break up they repeat the cycle

• +1
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt but trust me women lie so easily jfl, even girls here that are conservative fuck their bfs coping because "I'm gonna marry him one day" and when they break up they repeat the cycle
I’m black pilled in that aspect I don’t expect these foids to be virgins after 18 it’s literally impossible for them to accomplish. I imagine it’s only worse now jfl when I was in highschool years ago foids literally got in trouble for having trains ran on them in the bathrooms. I went to a super ghetto school tho in Los angeles

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and CoreSchizo
Fox looks burnt not curry

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back