An insight on how you can determine your social value/SMV RAPIDLY!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
If only outcasts are being genuinely nice to you, your value is probably around that level... an outcast.
If subhuman women are being genuinely nice to you and want to date you, maybe you're LTN or even MTN.
This can go on and on...

You can know your value as a human (according to the social/sexual-romantic hierarchy) based on who wants to associate with you and who doesn't want to associate with you.
Nobody that is noticeably above you in the hierarchy is going to want to associate with you. Only equals, near-equals and inferiors.

People that are decently or really above you will treat you like a disease.
People that are really below you will treat you like a God.
People around your level will treat you with decency and friendliness.

Next time you go outside, remember this and you can determine your social/sexual-romantic value based on this.

Exceptions are people who are genuinely high in compassion, and related traits. They will usually always treat people genuinely nicely.

Again, remember, there is a perceptual superposition in people that people both have equal inherent value and that people have a defined value based on their place in the social/sexual-romantic hierarchy.

Certainly! Here's a more detailed summary of the thread:

The thread discusses a perspective on determining one's social or romantic value based on interactions with others:

1. Interactions with Outcasts: If only individuals who are considered social outcasts are genuinely nice to you, it might suggest that your social value is perceived as being at a similar level to theirs, potentially indicating that you are seen as an outcast as well.
  2. Social Hierarchy and Treatment: The thread proposes a hierarchical view of social interactions:
    • People Above You: Those who are socially or professionally above you may treat you poorly or with disregard, as they may view you as less valuable or important.
    • People Below You: Those perceived as being lower in the social hierarchy might treat you with excessive admiration or deference, potentially elevating you in their eyes.
    • People at Your Level: Individuals who are at a similar level in the social hierarchy will likely treat you with fairness and friendliness, reflecting a mutual recognition of your social standing.
  3. Exceptions: The thread notes that genuinely compassionate individuals may treat others kindly regardless of social status or perceived hierarchy. Their behavior is driven by their personal values rather than hierarchical positioning.
Overall, the thread suggests using how others interact with you as a measure of your social or romantic value, based on their perceived social status relative to yours.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Ascending2Tyrone, GigaStacySexual and 12 others
Everybody is nice to me

But this is proof you're wrong because I'm subhuman with evil looks.

It's not quite respect, but rather:

fear.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, mathis, GreekGenes and 8 others
High IQ post, this is law tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, qazw, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gaygymmaxx
good bro great accession btw @ReadBooksEveryday

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, NZb6Air, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person

mirin ur ascension bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567 and NZb6Air
Disagree, normies and subhumans will hate anything that isn't Chadlite+

and Chadlite+ like everyone

Smart people don't hate anyone based on looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Ascending2Tyrone, counterintuitive and 1 other person
Disagree, normies and subhumans will hate anything that isn't Chadlite+

and Chadlite+ like everyone

Smart people don't hate anyone based on looks
so normies and subhumans hate most people?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
truth

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and enchanted_elixir
Yeah makes me want to rope ngl
Ascending up the hierarchy will also make you want to rope. You'll learn the sheer superficiality of people.

If only outcasts are being genuinely nice to you, your value is probably near that... an outcast.
If subhuman women are being genuinely nice to you and want to date you, maybe you're LTN or even MTN.

This can go on and on...

Nobody that is above you in the hierarchy is going to want to associate with you. Only equals and inferiors.

Next time you go outside, remember this and you can determine your social/sexual-romantic value based on this.

Exceptions are people who are genuinely high in compassion, and related traits. They will usually always treat people genuinely nicely.
Its definitely true, I've noticed myself doing it to others sometimes and its mostly subconscious. Like someone who I deem below me I talk to like I don't care if they like me or not, people who are on my same level I talk to normally and people who are above me I get nervous talking to and try my hardest to be likeable.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and enchanted_elixir
Ascending up the hierarchy will also make you want to rope. You'll learn the sheer superficiality of people.

nah i just want mtb to settle with and my life is complete

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
what does it entail if at school and work I had normies talking to me first, and most of them also thinking I was a slayer for whatever reason, and then the best foid that ever approached me was a jb non NT ginger mid mtb ?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
isn't only based on looks tho, someone might be very gl but seen as a retard degenerate and be treated shit by a lot of ppl.
social treatment pill is real

• +1
Reactions: qazw and enchanted_elixir
isn't only based on looks tho, someone might be very gl but seen as a retard degenerate and be treated shit by a lot of ppl.
thats why you gotta kill 2 random women and go to death sentence for it

• WTF
Its definitely true, I've noticed myself doing it to others sometimes. Like someone who I deem below me I talk to like I don't care if they like me or not, people who are on my same level I talk to normally and people who are above me I get nervous talking to and try my hardest to be likeable.
It's really brutal.

Jordan Peterson talked about this in his lectures and in his book. He said that the higher up you go, the more people associate you with a Messiah or God-like qualities, the lower, the more people associate you with grave diseases like ebola.

And that people on the lower end on the hierarchy literally have less stable moods, more neurotic, have more negative emotion and also are the first ones to go when something bad happens (like a disease, famine, etc.)

< DISGUSTING -------------- GOD/MESSIAH >

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales, autistic_tendencies, MA_ascender and 2 others
Social value is a holistic assessment, based on many, many factors.
But yeah, it's true.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
what does it entail if at school and work I had normies talking to me first, and most of them also thinking I was a slayer for whatever reason, and then the best foid that ever approached me was a jb non NT ginger mid mtb ?
Means your looks appeal only to the male gaze :lul:

• +1
If only outcasts are being genuinely nice to you, your value is probably around that level... an outcast.

This can go on and on...

Nobody that is above you in the hierarchy is going to want to associate with you. Only equals, near-equals and inferiors.

Except lifelong friends

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and enchanted_elixir
yeah no one likes me, didnt need anything to figure that one out

• So Sad
It seems like this was written by a very specfic person outside of the looksmax community, is it true @enchanted_elixir ? pm me

?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Zeta
thoughts? is this true in your experience?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
People probably think you're a slayer and maybe women are too shy to approach you. Do you get IOIs often?
idrk man, i dont go outside very often, and the ginger mtb approaching me and doing 90% of the talking was in november of 23

• +1
Everybody is disguted by me and in class both men and women make sure to stay away from me, people purposely sit far from me even when the only free place is beside me. What am I according to you? LTN?

Everybody is disguted by me and in class both men and women make sure to stay away from me, people purposely sit far from me even when the only free place is beside me. What am I according to you? LTN?
either you're a ltn FOB from a low status nation, low status, or ugly.

It's really brutal.

Jordan Peterson talked about this in his lectures and in his book. He said that the higher up you go, the more people associate you with a Messiah or God-like qualities, the lower, the more people associate you with grave diseases like ebola.

And that people on the lower end on the hierarchy literally have less stable moods, more neurotic, have more negative emotion and also are the first ones to go when something bad happens (like a disease, famine, etc.)

< DISGUSTING --------------

View attachment 3122759View attachment 3122761
This is absolutely true, during the covid period despite having no disease people spread rumors that I had corona virus just because I was ugly brutal the halo effect

• JFL
This is absolutely true, during the covid period despite having no disease people spread rumors that I had corona virus just because I was ugly brutal the halo effect
holy fucking shit 💀

This can go on and on...

You can know your value as a human (according to the social/sexual-romantic hierarchy) based on who wants to associate with you and who doesn't want to associate with you.
Nobody that is noticeably above you in the hierarchy is going to want to associate with you. Only equals, near-equals and inferiors.

Again, remember, there is a perceptual superposition in people that people both have equal inherent value and that people have a defined value based on their place in the social/sexual-romantic hierarchy.

Certainly! Here's a more detailed summary of the thread:

The thread discusses a perspective on determining one's social or romantic value based on interactions with others:

1. Interactions with Outcasts: If only individuals who are considered social outcasts are genuinely nice to you, it might suggest that your social value is perceived as being at a similar level to theirs, potentially indicating that you are seen as an outcast as well.
  2. Social Hierarchy and Treatment: The thread proposes a hierarchical view of social interactions:
    • People Above You: Those who are socially or professionally above you may treat you poorly or with disregard, as they may view you as less valuable or important.
    • People Below You: Those perceived as being lower in the social hierarchy might treat you with excessive admiration or deference, potentially elevating you in their eyes.
    • People at Your Level: Individuals who are at a similar level in the social hierarchy will likely treat you with fairness and friendliness, reflecting a mutual recognition of your social standing.
  3. Exceptions: The thread notes that genuinely compassionate individuals may treat others kindly regardless of social status or perceived hierarchy. Their behavior is driven by their personal values rather than hierarchical positioning.
Overall, the thread suggests using how others interact with you as a measure of your social or romantic value, based on their perceived social status relative to yours.
Can one be attractive but have low SMV? So men disrespect them but mtb and htn women still like them secretly? What causes this

its crazy how you say the exceptions is people high in compassion, not people that are dickheads. If some ugly dickheads treats you like shit you're his level but if some goddess is nice to you its just a compassionate person. That sums up this forum obsession with echo chambering their despair.