An open letter to Astro Sky

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Dear Mr Sky,
Firstly, welcome home comrade.
Now lets get down to brass tacks:
Since you know Dr Mew personally and have a line of communication with him, one of the best ways in which you could offer value to the forum (as you have expressed an interest in doing) is to have some Looksmax FAQ cleared up. For example, one massive thing which would be good to know is the phenomenon of "late jaw growth" which has been discussed a bit. It would be good to have an actual medical professional's perspective on it for a change and not just some aspies who think they know.

-Mr Kross

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 439 and 4 others
not a single fucking word, especially bcuz title contains "astro jew"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Rope right now you utter waste of air.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
im a newfag. why do you guys hate him so much
Most people here are legit subhumans who know they will never ascend and get laid. The vast majority will live this weekend the same as any other, rotting in their house playing vidiya, jerking off, etc. They're very bitter here as you'll find out soon enough.

@Alexanderr falls into this category. He would never talk to people like this irl/face to face so he copes online and plays the tough guy.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Most people here are legit subhumans who know they will never ascend and get laid. The vast majority will live this weekend the same as any other, rotting in their house playing vidiya, jerking off, etc. They're very bitter here as you'll find out soon enough.
sure, but nibba is loved by everyone and he's a slayer. he must've done something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 685, DeformAspergerCel and 2 others
sure, but nibba is loved by everyone and he's a slayer. he must've done something
Nibba was a great great man. The day he was banned by modcels was a dark day indeed.

I like to think he still lurks here, and pray he crafts an alt soon. I yearn for the return and ressurection of Lord Nib

• Love it
Reactions: impure666

@Alexanderr falls into this category. He would never talk to people like this irl/face to face so he copes online and plays the tough guy.
more like because he's a flaming faggot that shilled for his Jew sponsors and spams this forum with useless threads and selfies, also threatening to doxx several key members. Why the mods allowed him back in is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, impure666 and Alexanderr

Absolutely 0 IQ. Not sure whether you’re mentally stable.

Attachments

• 59426EA2-AD42-4052-AD62-FC8608CC9CCD.gif
    59426EA2-AD42-4052-AD62-FC8608CC9CCD.gif
    422.3 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Well I’m sure I can get in contact with dr mew for you. He’s mentioned he liked doing the q and as back in his older days. Maybe he can do it again? Though this site might need to be cleaned up a bit before I can convince him to make An account. Iv been trolling in offtopic but in all srs I think I could help you out with this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Demonstrator, Saturn and 1 other person
Well I’m sure I can get in contact with dr mew for you. He’s mentioned he liked doing the q and as back in his older days. Maybe he can do it again? Though this site might need to be cleaned up a bit before I can convince him to make An account. Iv been trolling in offtopic but in all srs I think I could help you out with this
No absolutely DO NOT allow Dr Mew to make an account in this wretched place. We (or at least I do) want Dr Mew's reputation held in the highest regard, and making an account on a forum like this could harm the mewing movement. It's better if you just be the proxy between us (pure unfiltered aspieness) and greatness (Dr Mew).

But srs, ask him about late jaw growth. Apparently its a thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No absolutely DO NOT allow Dr Mew to make an account in this wretched place. We (or at least I do) want Dr Mew's reputation held in the highest regard, and making an account on a forum like this could harm the mewing movement. It's better if you just be the proxy between us (pure unfiltered aspieness) and greatness (Dr Mew).

But srs, ask him about late jaw growth. Apparently its a thing.
Why would such a thing harm his rep?

Why would such a thing harm his rep?
This forum is full of subhuman incels. You want to bring an orthodontist with a cult following here? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alexanderr, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
FUARK!
My thread got moved.
I sense a warning from @Weed.
I fucking forgot the no mewing threads rule.
Its over for me.
:feelswhy::feelswah::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
alexanderr you are complete cancer. you 100 % have a sum total of 0 irl friends
for all the shit you get astro, your doing gods work. cheers mate

how you gonna do brow? where on brow? are you gonna do your glabella aswell?
Keep hitting your subhuman skull you absolute cretin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
Gay

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
be quite little child you're 5'11 in the netherlands
And? My predicted height is at 6’1-6’2 while the average height of an adult male in the Netherlands is 6 feet. Keep crying for me.

And? My predicted height is at 6’1-6’2 while the average height of an adult male in the Netherlands is 6 feet. Keep crying for me.
well im 6'2 esttimated 6'4 in the uk where average is 5-10. and yeh if your both hated irl and in incel forums you've really fucked up. well done little boy

well im 6'2 esttimated 6'4 in the uk where average is 5-10. and yeh if your both hated irl and in incel forums you've really fucked up. well done little boy

What the fuck are you talking about? JFL. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@Alexanderr how do you find the will to get up in the morning with the state of your life? Genuinely asking btw
I’m not even depressed wtf are you talking about

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Retard and retard

Astro Sky is a little homosexual jew sellout fucking kill urself

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
he didn't read it

he didn't read it
Why would he?
He got his fillers and implants, mewing is useless to him now.

Next up on Astro's channel"
"How to build your own face implants out of recycled mouse skins"

You couldve just emailed this to him rather than posting it on a website he doesnt use anymore but yknow

You couldve just emailed this to him rather than posting it on a website he doesnt use anymore but yknow
The virgin private message vs the Chad open letter

• +1
Reactions: Stingray