An Open Letter to MoggerGaston

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
@MoggerGaston

I'd like to begin by emphasising my lack of sympathy for your pain and suffering

You're crying of hunger whist locked in a freshly-stocked bakery, despite having everything you need within your grasp

Just a few hours ago at midnight, you went on a drug binge and tagged me 5 times in your schizo manifesto

While I was deep in the land of dreams, your subconscious was begging for my help in your most heightened & lucid state

How can I feel sympathy for you when it was just yesterday that you rejected my helping hand

I saw you lost in a maze in a forest and beckoned you to the right path from my birds eye view, yet you stubbornly ran in circles due to your apprehension

Once you understand the universe, you realise that it's an everlasting spiral – with each decision either bringing you closer to your proverbial heaven or hell

6 Months ago, I was in the exact same position as you

Just like you reached out to me for help at midnight while high on MDMA, I too reached out to you earlier this year for help while high on MDMA – over first ever interaction

Like I said, the universe works in an everlasting spiral

I then went away for 6 months on a ketamine-induced journey into my very own mind to forge a path out of my own maze

Last week, I came out of this journey with a map to freedom – a map which has healed my mind, boosted my productivity and given me infinite optimism

Due to the similarities of our origin stories, I offered you this very same map to freedom, but you refused

How can I help a man who is not willing to accept help?

MG

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Debetro, Primalsplit and 9 others
I am currently way too down to have any other thoughts than

its over
use drugs to escape this hell

that's the only thing going through my mind as I read this

I can't

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
What is the map you are speaking about bro? I'm interested 👍🤔

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
schizo manifesto jfl

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and PROMETHEUS
What is the map you are speaking about bro? I'm interested 👍🤔
It's a 30 day process that requires you to write in-depth journals based on specific questions I set each day to probe into each major area of your life

The result by the end of the 30 days is a map you've written yourself tailored to your specific situation – your very own path to freedom

Unfortunately, I don't know you. So it wouldn't be worth the time investment from me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
Or he can just go on a Dopamine Detox (which is really hard I will admit) after that I recommend visiting
various Third World Countries across the Globe and seeing for himself just how much vastly better off he is
than 90% of the Planet.

Think of it as a series of Missions like a Video Game you must pass in order to awaken to your true and higher
self.

Either this or he can simply just practice some fckn gratitude

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Or he can just go on a Dopamine Detox (which is really hard I will admit) after that I recommend visiting
various Third World Countries across the Globe and seeing for himself just how much vastly better off he is
than 90% of the Planet.

Think of it as a series of Missions like a Video Game you must pass in order to awaken to your true and higher
self.

Either this or he can simply just practice some fckn gratitude

This is the type of Low IQ advice that society offers

It simply does NOT work

MoggerGaston is running a software on his mind that is filled with trojan horses

He needs to uninstall that crap and install a new software for his mind to work properly

No amount of bluepilled surrogate activities like travelling, therapy, SSRI or mental gymnastic will uninstall his outdated software

Only the software I have spent the past 6 months building can fix his mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and moreroidsmoredates
It's a 30 day process that requires you to write in-depth journals based on specific questions I set each day to probe into each major area of your life

The result by the end of the 30 days is a map you've written yourself tailored to your specific situation – your very own path to freedom

Unfortunately, I don't know you. So it wouldn't be worth the time investment from me
Aren't there some general questions? Or are they only personal questions?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
This is the type of Low IQ advice that society offers

It simply does NOT work

MoggerGaston is running a software on his mind that is filled with trojan horses

He needs to uninstall that crap and install a new software for his mind to work properly

No amount of bluepilled surrogate activities like travelling, therapy, SSRI or mental gymnastic will uninstall his outdated software

Only the software I have spent the past 6 months building can fix his mind

What Software is that exactly Mr random org user ?

Aren't there some general questions? Or are they only personal questions?
It's complex

Each question is dynamically generated based on your unique and in-depth response to the previous question

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Dendoni
What Software is that exactly Mr random org user ?

Your software is your view the world

Your mind is comprised of two parts:
  • 1. Your Brain: This is your cognition and is influenced by lifestyle factors like nutrition and sleep

• 2. Your Software: This is your mindset and view of the world. It is something that has to be completely built from scratch based on your origin story, values and life objectives

You can very easily optimise your brain within a week by focusing on the core cognitive optimisation factors like Omega 3, whole foods, 8hr+ sleep daily and exercise

The software is where people fuck up on. It's a complex process that needs to be intricately designed

Having an optimised brain with a fucked of software is pointless. You will just be an optimised abused dog

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit and Yliaster
Your software is your view the world

Your mind is comprised of two parts:
  • 1. Your Brain: This is your cognition and is influenced by lifestyle factors like nutrition and sleep

• 2. Your Software: This is your mindset and view of the world. It is something that has to be completely built from scratch based on your origin story, values and life objectives

You can very easily optimise your brain within a week by focusing on the core cognitive optimisation factors like Omega 3, whole foods, 8hr+ sleep daily and exercise

The software is where people fuck up on. It's a complex process that needs to be intricately designed

Having an optimised brain with a fucked of software is pointless. You will just be an optimised abused dog

Ok I see ,and how did you formulate this assessment ? Like what makes your jargon any more valid than that
of a Professional Psychologist for example

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, karbo, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
He said his family abused him as he was growing up causing severe trauma and "forced" him to grow up fat but he never explained how.
In the pic he posted with his family some time ago they looked like they were so deficient in sex hormones that one couldn't imagine a single reason for conflict to arise among the family

In4 rage response

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit
He said his family abused him as he was growing up causing severe trauma and "forced" him to grow up fat but he never explained how.
In the pic he posted with his family some time ago they looked like they were so deficient in sex hormones that one couldn't imagine a single reason for conflict to arise among the family

In4 rage response
There's active and passive abuse

Lack of emotional attention is passive and will fuck your brain up

I feel muted empathy and also don't form bonds for this reason – a trauma response

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit