An ugly man can easily find a girlfriend if you are an incel it is 99% your fault stop coping

RapeAllFemales

RapeAllFemales

drinking xanax and minoxidil in the morning
I'm a low tier normie, i have never considered myself much more than a LTN, despite that i have never had problems with womens. I happened upon this site by chance and started reading some stuff and i must say that besides being annoyed, i'm also disgusted. I am disgusted by the mental retardation here and by all the colossal bullshit that is said in this forum every day. I grew up in Mumbai it may not be the most beautiful place in the world however at the level of education I can say that i'm above many men who grew up for example in Europe. My mother taught me to respect woman because woman is life and woman gives life. Going to read various posts I noticed how many of you complain that you are discarded or rejected by girls, have you ever asked yourselves the question of why women behave this way with you? Because you are shitty people, the only desire you have is to fuck, to screw a beautiful woman. Yes because you are ugly, but you don't even want to be with an ugly one. You shit on your dick and complain if a pussy rejects you, no shit. Maybe you haven't understood one thing, beautiful people are with beautiful women and ugly people are with ugly women. You talk about discrimination , but if an ugly woman hits on you you don't want her because well she is ugly, same thing beautiful women do with ugly men. I'm not saying that there are not beautiful women or handsome men who are also with boys or girls not on their looks level, but in that case two things come into play: money or personality. Evidently this is not the case for you because given the fucking abused dog mentality you have you will continue to suffer when you realize that beautiful women are not for you because they are beautiful then maybe you will be able to get out of this situation. You are frustrated in the comparison of not being a psl god model, you are envious towards those who have been lucky by mother nature, but if you were one of them you would be the first to criticize a woman who does not meet your standards and who is not beautiful. I think no one wants to fuck with you because in addition to being ugly you are also retarded. It is hard truth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, ReadBooksEveryday, sub.o and 1 other person
ok GrAY

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, sb23 and They_are_all_whores
Who cares about what u have to say

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, SlavicGeneral, Aero and 2 others
Dude for the sake of the argument let's say you are 4 low teir normie

You are literally admitting to getting sub 3 women with facial deformties and because of you family propganda you are so happy with that you are so retarded the sub 3 women are probably paying chad to inseminate them behind your back

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, liberiangrimreaper, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person
Also just look at your name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Aero, Autismcel and 1 other person
I'm a low tier normie, i have never considered myself much more than a LTN, despite that i have never had problems with womens. I happened upon this site by chance and started reading some stuff and i must say that besides being annoyed, i'm also disgusted. I am disgusted by the mental retardation here and by all the colossal bullshit that is said in this forum every day. I grew up in Mumbai it may not be the most beautiful place in the world however at the level of education I can say that i'm above many men who grew up for example in Europe. My mother taught me to respect woman because woman is life and woman gives life. Going to read various posts I noticed how many of you complain that you are discarded or rejected by girls, have you ever asked yourselves the question of why women behave this way with you? Because you are shitty people, the only desire you have is to fuck, to screw a beautiful woman. Yes because you are ugly, but you don't even want to be with an ugly one. You shit on your dick and complain if a pussy rejects you, no shit. Maybe you haven't understood one thing, beautiful people are with beautiful women and ugly people are with ugly women. You talk about discrimination , but if an ugly woman hits on you you don't want her because well she is ugly, same thing beautiful women do with ugly men. I'm not saying that there are not beautiful women or handsome men who are also with boys or girls not on their looks level, but in that case two things come into play: money or personality. Evidently this is not the case for you because given the fucking abused dog mentality you have you will continue to suffer when you realize that beautiful women are not for you because they are beautiful then maybe you will be able to get out of this situation. You are frustrated in the comparison of not being a psl god model, you are envious towards those who have been lucky by mother nature, but if you were one of them you would be the first to criticize a woman who does not meet your standards and who is not beautiful. I think no one wants to fuck with you because in addition to being ugly you are also retarded. It is hard truth.
Dnr. No one is willing to date an ugly whore who can’t even make themselves look human with makeup.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Im tired of these retard users that join 1-5 days ago spitting their bullshit essays that nobody cares to read fully

Nobody cares that you’re LTN and you’ve attracted low quality ugly women, I promise you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, 0S4MA, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person