Anaking goin mainstream

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

Cool edit but a disgrace such a good character went mainstream and normies are larping about their “ViLlAin ErA”:lasereyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, ryuken and N1666
come back i love you! LIAR!

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken
“A good character went mainstream”

IMG 0297

Bro wtf r u talking about

Cool edit but a disgrace such a good character went mainstream and normies are larping about their “ViLlAin ErA”:lasereyes:

He was always mainstream

• +1
Reactions: h111
Chicks have been obsssed with and wet af for anakin in Attack of the clones and revenge of the sith for a while now bro. This isnt new. More girls just being open about it

Another one is LOTR
Girls really like legolas and aragorn in those. Like they are djing their pussies to them on the reg

• +1
Chicks have been obsssed with and wet af for anakin in Attack of the clones and revenge of the sith for a while now bro. This isnt new. More girls just being open about it

Another one is LOTR
Girls really like legolas and aragorn in those. Like they are djing their pussies to them on the reg
Are u talking about ethots or normie girls too? I see ethots and femcels always loved him but things are getting out of hand.
Tiktok gymcelling going popular is heavily affiliated with Anakin too

Are u talking about ethots or normie girls too? I see ethots and femcels always loved him but things are getting out of hand.
Tiktok gymcelling going popular is heavily affiliated with Anakin too
normie girls
Ive seen literal extreme basic instagram and tik tok girls who are HYPER NT say they like them and i believe 1 had a cutout of anakin lol

• Woah
normie girls
Ive seen literal extreme basic instagram and tik tok girls who are HYPER NT say they like them and i believe 1 had a cutout of anakin lol
big darktriad non nt aspie appeal then, just be a psycho good loking white natsoc theory