(Analogy) Trying to convince a girl to date you is like trying to convince a normie who you know about conspiracies

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Lets say you approach a girl who you are unfamiliar with and you have no indications whether she's interested in you or not before you approach and your goal is to convince her one way or another to have sex with you within a relatively short timespan...

..That act is similar to trying to convince a normie that you know (eg. a family member/friend) that the beliefs they currently hold are incorrect and you have knowledge to explain what's really going on which clarifies things beyond their current awareness.

I remember during the lockdowns I tried to inform some family members about how the "virus" wasn't actually causing mass deaths and all the hysteria was completely fabricated and that the whole thing was planned in advance with the vaccines already being prepared before the "pandemic" happened since finding and mass producing a vaccine for a virus in that timespan was just unrealistic.
I gave up trying to convince them and stopped caring what they believed and realized it's not up to me to show them the light if they have no inclination to see it themselves given all of the info out there. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink.

Their mindset tends to be one of:
"Why would this guy who is related to me who I DONT see as being superior to me and DONT see as having any authority over me know something that I don't know? Why would he have information that contradicts the AUTHORITIVE sources of info from people who I see as superior to me?"

This leads me to think that trying to convince people individually on such issues is a massive waste of time/mental energy when you could just make your case in video format so it's as concise and refined as possible, then post the video online for a limitless amount of people to see and your arguments may actually convince some people who were on the fence that what you were saying is correct.

Now lets apply this to dating
If you go to a venue and approach a girl, it is seen as your prerogative to convince her to have sex with you since you are the one trying to get your point across as to why they should believe you (ie. why they should believe its worth having sex with you)
inb4: "they know within the first second so convincing doesnt exist" you still have to overcome resistance in most cases even if they want to fuck you if you're trying to slay your looksmatch

When the foid recognizes that you are a paying customer to the venue just like she is, she places you on the same status level as herself.
Also the fact that you have an attraction to her makes her subconsciously think your value must not be all that high since most foids hate themselves even if they try cope to tell themselves they dont.
Because she see's some of herself in you or feels on par with you (similar to the friend/fam member example earlier) she automatically assumes that what you are trying to convince her of is something which she should not believe because "why would you be any better than me or know something I dont"

Whereas if you were to indirectly convince people of your worth through an online profile where you can refine your pitch (eg. youtube vlogger showing cool life) some foids will stumble upon your videos and go from being on the fence about their attraction to you at the start to being convinced about their attraction to you by the end of the video.

tldr: trying to convince people of something when they see themselves on par with you by virtue of you interacting with them is a waste of effort when you could just put your "pitch" out there with a video online and some people who see it will resonate with it and see you as an authoritative figure to some degree and give you much better treatment than the people you tried to directly convince 1 on 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Aladin, SidharthTheSlayer and 5 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, incel194012940 and 6ft4
bump approaching women is liking knocking on doors to recruit for a cult

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, MoggerGaston, JL~ and 2 others
Legit thread.

• +1