In motion

Colour because shadow makes you can’t see it

52A1D39B 1B5C 4BBD 8319 6821C5B0F926
8E06EE2B E1B3 4FB7 811E C4C4072388C8

My brows and lashes exist just light blonde

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 17735
Top tier eyes . Mogs every psl god . Need more validation and fishing for compliments call me wallah yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙👶🏻✨👐??

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 19551 and Erik-Jón
Top tier eyes . Mogs every psl god . Need more validation and fishing for compliments call me wallah yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙👶🏻✨👐??
That’s not what I want, I want analysis of attributes idc about that gay shit I already know my eye area is above average I just want a proper analysis

That’s not what I want, I want analysis of attributes idc about that gay shit I already know my eye area is above average I just want a proper analysis
What analysis . Stop this mental masturbation. It's top tier . I understand people having shit tier eye areas asking for advice but what analysis for top tier handy eye area.😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jake_okok and Erik-Jón
What analysis . Stop this mental masturbation. It's top tier . I understand people having shit tier eye areas asking for advice but what analysis for top tier handy eye area.😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙
I still want it, for example do you think my eyes look Asian or does my epicanthic fold falio em

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and currylightskin
Also my eye area isn’t top tier

• Woah
Reactions: currylightskin
looks like eyes from mumbai slums

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I still want it, for example do you think my eyes look Asian or does my epicanthic fold falio em
Not Asian . Well hooded ask @8PSLcel
Or some expert 🤟🤟🤟🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
very good eye area but considered too intimidating on larpmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17735, currylightskin and 1 other person
you basically have everything except like extra long pfl and dark eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Erik-Jón
My pfl could be better I agree this is what I measured it at, good but not insane like eriksens
8024CE1E BAA4 4ED3 9EC8 5EF69AA18B4C

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Do I get eye area mogged by my aunt

Over for her eyebrows because she’s old

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, elzde95, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
What age is your aunt op . Can she still bear kids 🤔🤔🤔🤙🤙🤙??

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member and Erik-Jón
Brows downgrade u so hard eye itself is above average

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Those eyebrows are Brutal
Meh dye exists, dyeing brows and lashes is better then trying to bleach and larp face or try to wear fake looking eye contacts

My brows are pretty good

Meh dye exists, dyeing brows and lashes is better then trying to bleach and larp face or try to wear fake looking eye contacts
View attachment 1804156
My brows are pretty good
They are shaped nicely yes but they are very light and in contrast with your skin color, it makes them hard to see. I agree with you on bleaching and contacts that shit is BS. I wonder if dye would work well for you or if it would look unnatural. What does it look like when you are really tan, if you have ever been? Maybe there would be more contrast between eyebrows and skin if you were more tan.

• +1
They are shaped nicely yes but they are very light and in contrast with your skin color, it makes them hard to see. I agree with you on bleaching and contacts that shit is BS. I wonder if dye would work well for you or if it would look unnatural. What does it look like when you are really tan, if you have ever been? Maybe there would be more contrast between eyebrows and skin if you were more tan.
Dyeing eyebrows works for sure people do it all the time just don’t go to dark for me dark brown might even be to dark idk yet I’d start off like medium brown then I’d that’s too light I’d go up, only time I’ve been really tan I was a kid and my brows were completely bleached I still had the same hair colour though

View attachment 1804156
My brows are pretty good
the difference between you and @Predeterminism is that you actually have blue eye halo, his eyes are so dark they look like shit

also Jfl @ his life he’s 5’5 he will rope soon for sure

• JFL