Analyzing why @AlbinoMaxxer's face is LTN on VIDEO and TUTORIAL on how to analyze CHEEKBONES!!!

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
1- Albino gave me explicit permission to use the images.

2- Out of respect for Albino, this video is exclusively accessible through the link in this post, it can't be found on YouTube nor on my channel.

Watch the video until the very end for full breakdown. It includes: Breakdown of @AlbinoMaxxer 's failos. TUTORIAL on HOW TO ANALYZE CHEEKBONES, Morphs and Surgery recommendations.

Video:

SUGGESTED: watch this thing on x1,5 speed or something, since the video is quite long.

SUBSCRIBE, if I get 50 subscribers I'll be able to livestream and I'll do rating livestreams here!!!

Tagging friends: @<6PSLcel @SubhumanForever @i_love_roosters @moreroidsmoredates @Putin @Jason Voorhees @manletmogger

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, Jonas2k7, n9wiff and 27 others
Mirin high effort analysis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, billymidnight, Aero and 6 others
Just Subscribed. I’ll be waiting for the livestreams

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and BlackpillRemedy
12 min is not "quite long", bro.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and liberiangrimreaper
just subscribed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
interesting analysis. Looking forward for more!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Good video :ogre: this orbital vector thing is very confusing but i get it know

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Costcosuperstore and BlackpillRemedy

2- Out of respect for Albino, this video is exclusively accessible through the link in this post, it can't be found on YouTube nor on my channel.

Watch the video until the very end for full breakdown. It includes: Breakdown of @AlbinoMaxxer 's failos. TUTORIAL on HOW TO ANALYZE CHEEKBONES, Morphs and Surgery recommendations.

Video:

SUGGESTED: watch this thing on x1,5 speed or something, since the video is quite long.

SUBSCRIBE, if I get 50 subscribers I'll be able to livestream and I'll do rating livestreams here!!!

Tagging friends: @<6PSLcel @SubhumanForever @i_love_roosters @moreroidsmoredates @Putin @Jason Voorhees @manletmogger

Pls don’t make a video on mine lol

holy shit good vid bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel and BlackpillRemedy
Pls don’t make a video on mine lol
Obviously not, he explicitly gave permission for this to be done, you ain’t gotta worry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and 6PSLcel
Obviously not, he explicitly gave permission for this to be done, you ain’t gotta worry
Ok good, very good video btw bhai, you’re very succinct and intelligent.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and BlackpillRemedy
So fixing recessed cheekbones, is just as easy as getting malar implants right ?

I think that’s all I need in my case, since I don’t have NCT or UEE

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight

Video:

Great video, subscribed

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Liked and suscribed🙌🏽

• Love it
I also noticed his cheekbones tho but didn't know anything about the orbital vector, interesting thing!

• Love it
will watch tmo morning

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rulothecab

Video:

Al-bi-no
Pronounced AYL-BYE-NO btw.

good vid.
Bump

• Love it
The guy is mtn tho, noone irl would rate him ltn...

The guy is mtn tho, noone irl would rate him ltn...
I would
IMG 7440

• JFL
Bump, hope you'll get more views bro

• Love it
JFL, I got reccessed cheekbones and shit. Lean down to find out. Someone make a morph with cheekbones to see.

• Hmm...
mirin effort, subbed

• Love it
Insightful video, subscribed

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back