Anavar and binge drinking

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
Hello

I was going to start a daily oral anavar cycle of 10mg along with 15 mg of pussy juice...i mean ostarine

I also drink quite a bit on the weekends (i know, muh alcohol kills gains broooo) but I care more about liver damage tbh

how bad am i fucking myself over when on alcohol and anavar?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
you’re already fucking your liver over by doing anavar period. alcohol is a bad mix, and it truly does kill your T levels to the point where it’s not really even worth taking anavar. id take a break from alc during your cycle or your liver will almost certainly fail.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 20370 and Arcturus
Hello

I was going to start a daily oral anavar cycle of 10mg along with 15 mg of pussy juice...i mean ostarine

I also drink quite a bit on the weekends (i know, muh alcohol kills gains broooo) but I care more about liver damage tbh

Anavar isnt that hepatotoxic

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Nooo don’t die from liver failure you’re too sexy :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Arcturus
Hello

Now, why in the flying fuck would you mix Anavar and Ostarine is my question. Why not do 40mg anavar and drop the ostarine which var is gonna outshine by miles regardless? Even that is probably better for your liver as var isn't too hepatoxic, it's primarily metabolized by your kidneys. Ostarine is not however.

And surely you're taking a test base, surely.

• +1
don’t drink on anavar

• +1
your estrogen will go up
Joe Biden Oops GIF by The Democrats

Now, why in the flying fuck would you mix Anavar and Ostarine is my question. Why not do 40mg anavar and drop the ostarine which var is gonna outshine by miles regardless? Even that is probably better for your liver as var isn't too hepatoxic, it's primarily metabolized by your kidneys. Ostarine is not however.

And surely you're taking a test base, surely.
i'm definitely not an expert at all when it comes to this shit, which is why i probably should just stick to 200 mg testosterone along with 15 mg ostarine only. It's definitely better than hopping on var only for it to comically age me, not to mention I clearly do not understand the ins and outs of roids yet

i'm definitely not an expert at all when it comes to this shit, which is why i probably should just stick to 200 mg testosterone along with 15 mg ostarine only. It's definitely better than hopping on var only for it to comically age me, not to mention I clearly do not understand the ins and outs of roids yet
If you're gonna run a high replacement dose of test alone, take 40mg var with it, not ostarine.
Like, I don't think you comprehend how much better var is over ostarine.
It blows it out of the water completely.
Anavar doesn't age you, it increases collagen synthesis.
Anavar is literally being used on burns victims in a clinical setting.