Anavar and/or Proviron to move up and gain height

MEGA CHAD

MEGA CHAD

HEIGHTMAXXER
I am trying to gain height and improve attractiveness, do you recommend proviron and anava? or fuck my growth plates?

you are fine just the way that you are sweaty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 26678, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
I am trying to gain height and improve attractiveness, do you recommend proviron and anava? or fuck my growth plates?
Both are cope. Take bull shark testosterone instead

BullSharkTestosterone GTAV Ad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 3 others
You'd completely crush your E2 without at least a low dose test base. Either way, can't recommend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, UglyGod360 and Indeed
it has promise i believe but start with raising IGF levels first, it will be more important, how tall are you and how old? AI's could be good if you are still young.

Just take igf1 lr3 or rIGf+hgh.

It would be enough.

Proviron would crash ur Estrogen.
It raises free test but that's it.

If u want to increase height by androgenmaxxing, take low dose anavar.

U can inject test and use DHT gel or inject DHT but u would need Pct to return to natural levels and it would be complicated at ur age or u will just fuse ur plates due to Estrogen increase from the test.

I think just take low dose anavar.
Below 10 mg.

I don't know the doses accurately but there are guides here maybe.

Pm me if u want.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person

It would be enough.

U can inject test and use DHT gel or inject DHT but u would need Pct to return to natural levels and it would be complicated at ur age or u will just fuse ur plates due to Estrogen increase from the test.

Below 10 mg.

Pm me if u want.
I m 19. What can i do ?

• Woah
Reactions: ALP
Take aromasin and blast hgh+igf1 lr3.
How much money can u spend on this?
I don't know what are those things except HGH.

Aren't there anything else to do except injecting things to yourself ?

I am currently skipping rope and doing streches.

• JFL
Reactions: sabloxine
I don't know what are those things except HGH.

Aren't there anything else to do except injecting things to yourself ?

I am currently skipping rope and doing streches.
Good keep doing what u are doing right now,it's good.
But add 4X120m sprints and pump it up to 8X120m gradually.

Take a rest every 4 days so u don't experience DOMS(delayed onset muscle soreness) and muscle tiredness

Pm me i can tell u more.

Any1 else reading this can PM me too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ALP

It would be enough.

Below 10 mg.

Pm me if u want.
pct stunts growth so its really dangerous

pct stunts growth so its really dangerous
Yeah,i know that,clomid+nolva does that.

But what if we keep injecting test for 2-3 years until we reach our desired growth? And then do pct?

Of course HCG+ai should be run alongwith test

It would be enough.

Below 10 mg.

Pm me if u want.
I currently do the following stack d3+k2 MK677 (10-20mg) Anavar (10mg) Proviron (25mg) T3 Levothyroxine (25mg) Anastrozole (1 mg once a week) Melatonin (3mg) Soon I will add Cjc 1295 no Dac + Hexarelin I started at 17 with AI + Ibutamoren, average 1.70, now I am 18 and a half and I reach 1.74 at night. I hope to continue growing, do you think what I'm doing is wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and FreakkForLife
I currently do the following stack d3+k2 MK677 (10-20mg) Anavar (10mg) Proviron (25mg) T3 Levothyroxine (25mg) Anastrozole (1 mg once a week) Melatonin (3mg) Soon I will add Cjc 1295 no Dac + Hexarelin I started at 17 with AI + Ibutamoren, average 1.70, now I am 18 and a half and I reach 1.74 at night. I hope to continue growing, do you think what I'm doing is wrong?
Pm me.

Yeah ,replace arimidex with aromasin .
Arimidex has estrogen rebound and missing a dose or two will fuse ur plates.

Once u get on aromasin,don't use proviron or ur estrogen will crash to 0

Low dose anavar is good.
I don't think u should take t3,as it could mess up ur thyroid.
How much can u spend on heightmaxxing btw?
Per year and per month?
Cjc no dac 100mcg X3,hex mcg X3 is good,but u can add igf1 lr3 and hgh too.
I have sources for it which is cheap and good.
Also,use hex for 2-3 weeks then switch to GHRP 2 100x3 then use it for 2 weeks ,then switch back to hexarelin

get on 6.25 mg aromasin ,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Aromasin won't give u much major side effects unless u overdose by taking 25 mg or 50mg ed.

So that's why cut the tablet into 1/4 ths and take 6.25 mg ed/EOD.

If u experience mild balding let me know,but u won't.
Just make sure that while u are on aromasin,u are taking perfect care of our hair with cleaning and nutrition

Source for aromasin

For the first dose use 12m5 mg after that Use 6.25 mg ed(everyday) or EOD(every-other-day)no less than that and no more than that or ur estrogen will crash

Yeah,i know that,clomid+nolva does that.

But what if we keep injecting test for 2-3 years until we reach our desired growth? And then do pct?

Of course HCG+ai should be run alongwith test
Clomid yes. Nolvadex shouldnt Stunt growth, i read studies where it was used (and worked) for height increase.

Clomid yes. Nolvadex shouldnt Stunt growth, i read studies where it was used (and worked) for height increase.
Mayb.
But it has been shown to kill cartilage cells.

Pm me.

Yeah ,replace arimidex with aromasin .
Arimidex has estrogen rebound and missing a dose or two will fuse ur plates.

Once u get on aromasin,don't use proviron or ur estrogen will crash to 0

Low dose anavar is good.
I don't think u should take t3,as it could mess up ur thyroid.
How much can u spend on heightmaxxing btw?
Per year and per month?
Cjc no dac 100mcg X3,hex mcg X3 is good,but u can add igf1 lr3 and hgh too.
I have sources for it which is cheap and good.
Also,use hex for 2-3 weeks then switch to GHRP 2 100x3 then use it for 2 weeks ,then switch back to hexarelin

get on 6.25 mg aromasin ,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Aromasin won't give u much major side effects unless u overdose by taking 25 mg or 50mg ed.

So that's why cut the tablet into 1/4 ths and take 6.25 mg ed/EOD.

If u experience mild balding let me know,but u won't.
Just make sure that while u are on aromasin,u are taking perfect care of our hair with cleaning and nutrition
It took almost 1 year with Arimidex if I changed it immediately for Aromasin nothing would happen? By the way, I've been on proviron for 2 days and I feel better than ever, I slept like a bear, and I felt that tingling sensation in my spine, arms and legs. I spent about 350 usd on my entire stack of heightmaxxing to this day. When I inject peptides I will need more money :feelshah:

It took almost 1 year with Arimidex if I changed it immediately for Aromasin nothing would happen? By the way, I've been on proviron for 2 days and I feel better than ever, I slept like a bear, and I felt that tingling sensation in my spine, arms and legs. I spent about 350 usd on my entire stack of heightmaxxing to this day. When I inject peptides I will need more money :feelshah:
Hgh+lr3 is better than any other heightmaxxing stack.
It alone can give u 2-3 inches in less than an year.

U could use a low dose proviron but switch to aromasin from armidiex and no ,your taking armidex for an year won't be a problem,just make sure that in your last dose arimidex ,u take a small armidiex dose 0.25-0.5 mg and take 6.25 mg aromasin simultaneously, u would feel a bit bad but u would be okay in a day or 2 after that,also in that time don't take proviron.

Also,maybe the sleeping benefits are from melatonin.

Plus,this high amounts of proviron could crash ur Estrogen to 0 which would cause mental and physical problems like joint and muscle ache and short term memory loss.

Just keep ur Estrogen in the 10-15 pg/ml limit

Last edited:
6.25mg every 3 days?

only hexarelin would be missing for my protocol to be complete, I will use this stack until I am 20 years old.

IMG 20220326 131736

• Love it
Reactions: sabloxine
Holy fuck :lul:
Are you still alive OP?

It would be enough.

Below 10 mg.

Pm me if u want.
what do you think of 10mgs (around the amount in studies to increase height velocity more than enough to offset bone age advancement) of anavar per day + 25mg aromasin for heightmaxxing + HGH

what do you think of 10mgs (around the amount in studies to increase height velocity more than enough to offset bone age advancement) of anavar per day + 25mg aromasin for heightmaxxing + HGH
Have u done any research on proviron?

Hgh+lr3 is better than any other heightmaxxing stack.
It alone can give u 2-3 inches in less than an year.

U could use a low dose proviron but switch to aromasin from armidiex and no ,your taking armidex for an year won't be a problem,just make sure that in your last dose arimidex ,u take a small armidiex dose 0.25-0.5 mg and take 6.25 mg aromasin simultaneously, u would feel a bit bad but u would be okay in a day or 2 after that,also in that time don't take proviron.

Also,maybe the sleeping benefits are from melatonin.

Plus,this high amounts of proviron could crash ur Estrogen to 0 which would cause mental and physical problems like joint and muscle ache and short term memory loss.

Just keep ur Estrogen in the 10-15 pg/ml limit
at what age?

what happens

Below 10 mg.
what happens if i take 100 mg of anavar for 12 weeks?