Anavar as a first cycle is better then test E

Bdot

Bdot

acne = over

why waste time pinning ur ass for 4 weeks just to realize the sides are fucked for you. Then another 4 weeks of feeling like shit just to rid of body of the test.

Taking an oral that works almost instantly like 20mgs of var will barely crash shit if it’s done for 4-6 weeks and you’ll get a good idea of how ur body is effected by roids without waiting weeks

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and ryuken
Bumperton

jewish propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Bdot
that guy has good bone mass wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Bdot
Hes a fucking monster. All from gear too
No it's not. He goes into his training history and shows pre-gear pictures in other videos. He got to a pretty high level without it and was strong as shit.

• +1
mike israe(te)l is a fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Newday*V3, Dystopian and 3 others

why waste time pinning ur ass for 4 weeks just to realize the sides are fucked for you. Then another 4 weeks of feeling like shit just to rid of body of the test.

Taking an oral that works almost instantly like 20mgs of var will barely crash shit if it’s done for 4-6 weeks and you’ll get a good idea of how ur body is effected by roids without waiting weeks

Bro listens to ‘Dr Mike’ jfl. He claims to be a fitness scientist, why would you take pharmaceutical advice from him of all people. Take your woman steroids and call it a cycle I guess :lul:. Seriously, you take advice from a 5’2 bold manlet who looks like an alien and doesn’t study pharmacology.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, halloweed, MA_ascender and 1 other person
JEW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Central Cee, Bdot and sb23
Bro listens to ‘Dr Mike’ jfl. He claims to be a fitness scientist, why would you take pharmaceutical advice from him of all people. Take your woman steroids and call it a cycle I guess :lul:. Seriously, you take advice from a 5’2 bold manlet who looks like an alien and doesn’t study pharmacology.
dumb nigger thinks I gaf about listening to purely pharmacologists :lul:

“Take your woman steroids” that’s the point to test the water for Androgenic side effects.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
dumb nigger thinks I gaf about listening to purely pharmacologists :lul:

“Take your woman steroids” that’s the point to test the water for Androgenic side effects.
So many fucking double digit IQ’s on this forum fuck me. I thought the iq here was above average but I’m seeing a decline in the greycel’s. Not sure exactly what’s causing it but it’s sad.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
I dnr his thread after I saw Kike Israel 's face on it

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ryuken, halloweed, sb23 and 1 other person
Anavar will shit you if u use any effective dose, just lol at listening to this Jewish rat

• +1
Reactions: sb23
this makes you the biggest retard of all
How? To be able to accept genetic determinism is indicative of a decent iq I would say. There are allot of high iq active users.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
Anavar will shit you if u use any effective dose, just lol at listening to this Jewish rat
IMG 4384

Yeah replace test with anavar on every cycle! Your lipids are gonna come back so clean! Same as your liver health :feelsuhh:
@sb23 @MA_ascender

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23, Bdot and MA_ascender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, MA_ascender and Bdot
Yeah replace test with anavar on every cycle! Your lipids are gonna come back so clean! Same as your liver health :feelsuhh:
@sb23 @MA_ascender
Test only= permablast 600 mg and die at 87 ripped
Anavar only= take 100 mg a day for 20 weeks and start pissing blood and straight gravel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, sb23, ryuken and 2 others
  • JFL
“Don’t take roids” I would assume

Everyone is tripping in the thread ong I’m right
you shouldn't expect anything but extreme retardation here

also don't ever speak to me in zoomer slang again

• JFL
you shouldn't expect anything but extreme retardation here

also don't ever speak to me in zoomer slang again
You think oral only is a smart first cycle? Good placebo cycle maybe.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
just to see the sides. Test would come shortly after with harder orals

just to see the sides. Test would come shortly after with harder orals
I’m refusing to engage with what you are saying because of how stupid it is. Just watch vigorous Steve, Leo longevity and mpmd when it comes to pharmaceuticals. Everything you are saying is completely retarded.

• +1
I’m refusing to engage with what you are saying because of how stupid it is. Just watch vigorous Steve, Leo longevity and mpmd when it comes to pharmaceuticals. Everything you are saying is completely retarded.
MPMD has taken oral only cycles retard

MPMD has taken oral only cycles retard
He’s also taken tren for long periods and has done nandrolone only cycles. Does he advocate for oral only cycles or regard them as superior to regular cycles?

• +1
Only sarms and serms
Thought so. Keep your mouth shut when it comes to this stuff. You are not read up and don’t have experience which deems your opinion as meaningless.

• +1
He’s also taken tren for long periods and has done nandrolone only cycles. Does he advocate for oral only cycles or regard them as superior to regular cycles?
He advocated for a dbol only cycle

Thought so. Keep your mouth shut when it comes to this stuff. You are not read up and don’t have experience which deems your opinion as meaningless.
So what do suggest then?

So what do suggest then?
250 test then titrate up to 500 or lower if you get negative sides. Very basic first cycle. This doesn’t mean much because people have different goals but oral only is dumb.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Bdot

This guy gets a bunch of things wrong and if he knew so much he would actually have a pro card by now (they give them out like candy now). How is fkin up ur cholesterol with anavar better thn using test e for a first cycle. It may be for him who can afford a million health ancillaries the average person running their first cycle cnt.

Frankly hes the most overrated guy on youtube and is another example of a bber tht totally overrates training intensity. Lol it doesnt matter for shit 90 percent of pro bbing is genes, drug dosages and diet. The working out part barely matters aslong as u cover everything once a week. Theirs a reason you have had mr olympias who all trained different ways. Also watch a Jay Cutler training video and tell me he trains hard lol he trains like hes high on xanax.

• +1
He advocated for a dbol only cycle
Maybe as pre workout, but as a whole cycle is stupid. Its really harsh on the liver and isn’t sustainable for more than 4 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Bdot

Did you watch the video? He suggests a 3-4 week cycle just to "dip your toes" so that if you have an overly negative reaction you can terminate the cycle without having to suffer through weeks of side effects. It's basically just to get a feel and see how your body reacts. It's such a short amount of time it's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
  • +1
What about what he said do you disagree with?
“Don’t take roids” I would assume

Everyone is tripping in the thread ong I’m right
the fact he said start with orals like a retard instead of starting with test which is literally a bioidentical hormone theres absolutely no reason to ever start with anything other than test

• +1
the fact he said start with orals like a retard instead of starting with test which is literally a bioidentical hormone theres absolutely no reason to ever start with anything other than test
He gives the reasons in the video.

Did you watch the video? He suggests a 3-4 week cycle just to "dip your toes" so that if you have an overly negative reaction you can terminate the cycle without having to suffer through weeks of side effects. It's basically just to get a feel and see how your body reacts. It's such a short amount of time it's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
"dip your toes"
What’s the point? You would get more effects from placebo if you take such a weak compound like anavar on it’s own. It’s a step up from creatine. The idea that such a weak compound is an introduction to steroids is cope for fags who are too scared to inject.
so that if you have an overly negative reaction you can terminate the cycle without having to suffer through weeks of side effects
Overly negative reaction to anavar? :lul: give me a break, it’s so mild. Why not test (something which is already in your body), then titrate up from a trt dose until you hit a dose which is good for you. The only way this can harm you is if you are using doses which are to high.
It's such a short amount of time it's nothing in the grand scheme of things.
This sounds like what a recreational drug user would say. Orals aren’t good for, especially if used for such a long period. Does he even recommend days off or eod or does he say to take it every day?

• +1
What’s the point? You would get more effects from placebo if you take such a weak compound like anavar on it’s own. It’s a step up from creatine. The idea that such a weak compound is an introduction to steroids is cope for fags who are too scared to inject.

Overly negative reaction to anavar? :lul: give me a break, it’s so mild. Why not test (something which is already in your body), then titrate up from a trt dose until you hit a dose which is good for you. The only way this can harm you is if you are using doses which are to high.

This sounds like what a recreational drug user would say. Orals aren’t good for, especially if used for such a long period. Does he even recommend days off or eod or does he say to take it every day?
It's funny how strongly you feel about his suggestion to take Anavar for 3 weeks to see how it makes you feel before jumping in to injecting test.

• JFL