Anavar build muscle

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
Anavar effective and good for building muscle?
Any sides like bloat etc?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Anavar only is actually legit. Wont crash ur t levels. To begin with anavar is very mild regarding side effects.

You aren’t gonna get any sick gains from this but it is something.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Anavar only is actually legit. Wont crash ur t levels. To begin with anavar is very mild regarding side effects.

You aren’t gonna get any sick gains from this but it is something.
even anavar only cycle?
do sarms mog? like rad

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Anavar effective and good for building muscle?
Any sides like bloat etc?
Anavar is incredibly anabolic, though I can't express enough how much it is dose dependant and how your body may respond differently to others

I respond really well to it. I get a lot of nitrogen retention and it puts lean mass on. I know a guy who takes more than me, from the same lab, and gets nothing out of it.

Side effects include potential hair loss, acne, left ventricular hypertrophy, altered lipid parameters and high blood pressure.

When I'm on it, I notice a slight aggression/focus increase. I get a noticeable blood pressure increase. I lift more every time I go to the gym. I shed some hair, but use RU58841 to counter it.

Please note, all anabolic steroids nuke your SHBG and natural test production. If you want to run anything at all, you need to run a 'wet compound' so you have some level of estrogen. This can be dianabol, nandralone, MENT, or testosterone.

If you want a comparison to RAD140, you'll get approximately twice the gains from Anavar, meaning you'll have to run RAD140 harder and experience more side effects to get the same anabolism. Please don't confuse side effects for effects too. RAD gives tren sides.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Start low dose and increase