Anavar cycle at 15

U

user855219

Iron
How much anavar shall I take? I'm 15 and don't want to look like Arnold but I do want some lean muscle mass. I don't want to inject shit mainly because I can spin a story for parents but i can't if they find needles or shit

If there are any better oral steroids i'm open to suggestions

don't want to look like Arnold
don't worry about that you never will

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, MA_ascender, wastedspermcel and 2 others
How much anavar shall I take? I'm 15 and don't want to look like Arnold but I do want some lean muscle mass. I don't want to inject shit mainly because I can spin a story for parents but i can't if they find needles or shit

What's up with teens wanting to fuck up their hormone production during puberty LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, TitusA and looksmaxxing223
just softmaxx for now you got like two years before hoping on test and shit if your case is really that bad
No i'll be fine

just softmaxx for now you got like two years before hoping on test and shit if your case is really that bad
my case isn't that bad at all but we are all here to improve and my way happens to be maybe a little extreme but yeah i can work with it and PCT and such

NONE either choose take test e for the rest of ur life or dont bother with it. Little anavar cycles tht will fk up ur cholesterol and make u look slightly better arent worth it.

NONE either choose take test e for the rest of ur life or dont bother with it. Little anavar cycles tht will fk up ur cholesterol and make u look slightly better arent worth it.
it dosent even fuck up that bad. i'm cycling on for 6 weeks at first. low dose 25mg

why did u bother asking then just do it. idc wht happen to u lol.

it dosent even fuck up that bad. i'm cycling on for 6 weeks at first. low dose 25mg
why did u bother asking then just do it. idc wht happen to u lol.