Anavar Debloated me on 750mg of Test

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
Hello, I just realized after adding in the anavar how bloated I was. 5 days after adding it in 50mg daily I am completely debloated. But I alot lost all my gluocen retention so my muscles look smaller. Thats all, Thanks

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, 5.5psl and dbva
What does it do?
And what the fuck 750mg??

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Do you think it’s worth it?

What does it do?
And what the fuck 750mg??
Its usually used for cutting as it provides an increase in strength and makes you veinier. And yes I am not a fag that is scared of a little test.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
anavar 50mg is retarded

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and MA_ascender
And yes I am not a fag that is scared of a little test.
not against roids but say goodbye to your balls,your body and your test levels will drop after you stop jfl

How, also I cant split the dose because they are in capsules instead of pills
then you got scammed big time and thats not real anavar

not against roids but say goodbye to your balls,your body and your test levels will drop after you stop jfl
Wha- WHAT In alll my research I have never once heard of this where did you find this ground breaking into???

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
why would he stop?

then you got scammed big time and thats not real anavar
Lol you are a retard, all your future opinions and takes have been invalided by me

Lol you are a retard, all your future opinions and takes have been invalided by me
im just saying the truth blud, no need to get mad. ur mad things didnt go as u wanted? brutal, thats how life is, kys nigger

im just saying the truth blud, no need to get mad. ur mad things didnt go as u wanted? brutal, thats how life is, kys nigger
Why wpuld anavar being in a capsule mean its fake? Do you realize how stupid that is

Why wpuld anavar being in a capsule mean its fake? Do you realize how stupid that is
because that's not how real oxandrolone is produced..?

mirin hard bro, might order some depending on what level of bloat i experience

Wha- WHAT In alll my research I have never once heard of this where did you find this ground breaking into???
Like I told you I’m not against roids but half of your test is now depending on roids,once you stop your balls will shrink due to the body signaling to produce testosterone on its own since it has been used to relying on fucking 750mg of test and also that leads to shit testosterone when you stop

Anavar doesn't debloat, you got some fake shit

And it certainly doesn't affect your glycogen levels

I'm on week #8 anavar and can confirm

@asdvek that fool got some fake shit from china

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and Gaygymmaxx
Imagine him being fucking 70 or something on his deathbed taking roids:lul:
many elders take trt dosage at like 150mg instead of 600mg

I never plan on stopping

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
@asdvek that fool got some fake shit from china
yes, legit oxandrolone or literally any steroid is never in a capsule. that's how you tell it's fake. they dont fucking put roids in a capsule

and this guy cant accept the truth and gets mad, classic retard. legit oxandrolone is expensive af anyway doubt this nigger can afford it

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
because that's not how real oxandrolone is produced..?
I dont use pharma, UGL’s get raw powder from china and make it in their kitchen. Please get off this thread because your IQ is too low.

I dont use pharma, UGL’s get raw powder from china and make it in their kitchen. Please get off this thread because your IQ is too low.
keep coping faggot i hope you fucking die

I
have had the exact sides you would expect from both the Test and anavar. The source is extremely popular and has a great reputation. But yet you think its fake because the powder was put into a capsule instead of a pill. I would bet my source is just reselling QSC stuff for a higher price. BTW clavicular uses QSC and they ONLY sell raw powders, 0 pills. So the only coper is you my friend.

I

have had the exact sides you would expect from both the Test and anavar. The source is extremely popular and has a great reputation. But yet you think its fake because the powder was put into a capsule instead of a pill. I would bet my source is just reselling QSC stuff for a higher price. BTW clavicular uses QSC and they ONLY sell raw powders, 0 pills. So the only coper is you my friend.
So? Just because clavicular used it means its legit? Greycel iq :feelsuhh:

I

I'm on month #8 of of blasting 600mg Test and week #8 of anavar and got zero sides

Nothing but pure muscle and strength gains

Whereas you – zero gains and infinite sides from that Chinese shit :lul::lul:

I'm on month #8 of of blasting 600mg Test and week #8 of anavar and got zero sides

Nothing but pure muscle and strength gains

Whereas you – zero gains and infinite sides from that Chinese shit :lul::lul:
0 gains? This is a 6.5 week difference and I just I only bumped it up to 750mg and anavar last week so the other 5.5weeks were just 500mg of test. I guarantee I made more progress than you.

Attachments

• IMG_8127.png
    IMG_8127.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8126.png
    IMG_8126.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
0 gains? This is a 6.5 week difference and I just I only bumped it up to 750mg and anavar last week so the other 5.5weeks were just 500mg of test. I guarantee I made more progress than you.
What sides did you get?

@asdvek please tell me my “shit” is so fake and chinese