Anavar feels SO FUCKING GOOD

Laidcel

Laidcel

15 1/2, Roid and hghmaxxing success story
I've been on 500 test for for 5 months and just started 25mgs of anavar a few days ago. This is a miracle drug.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, MA_ascender and imthesupremecel
so what the fuck should my first cycle be? Test c or anavar?

Run 300-500 test and throw in anavar 12-16 weeks in. I would've added in anavar sooner if I hadn't had issues ordering it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender and imthesupremecel
Op: *takes roids*
(4 years later)
*Becomes tranny*

Many such cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft and autistic_tendencies
Run 300-500 test and throw in anavar 12-16 weeks in. I would've added in anavar sooner if I hadn't had issues ordering it.
thanks bhai will do

I've been on 500 test for for 5 months and just started 25mgs of anavar a few days ago. This is a miracle drug.
inb4:hairline goes mgtow

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
elaborate on this further
It's a tale old as time. Somebody starts heavily using roids, and then years down the line, they become a tranny. If you think about it, trannies and roiders are similar. Both take chemicals and inject in their bodies to unnaturally change who they are due to insecurity and mental illness. Even if he doesn't fully become transgender, once he quits taking roids he's gonna deal with a messed up hormone profile. Especially if you are below the age of 21 (as a general role)

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft and autistic_tendencies
It's a tale old as time. Somebody starts heavily using roids, and then years down the line, they become a tranny. If you think about it, trannies and roiders are similar. Both take chemicals and inject in their bodies to unnaturally change who they are due to insecurity and mental illness. Even if he doesn't fully become transgender, once he quits taking roids he's gonna deal with a messed up hormone profile. Especially if you are below the age of 21 (as a general role)
im 16 and taking roids very soon, is it over for me? will i pinkpill

There are parallels between roiders and trannies. That does not mean you will become a tranny after roiding unless you already had those feelings.

Well, you should quit at the very least. Why roid? You're 16 your body is basically going thru a natural roid cycle as it is. You can make crazy natural gains at your age.

Not to scare you, but there legitimately is a connection between long time roiders becoming trannies after awhile, or after years will develope the need to bang trannies. You've been warned bro quit while you're ahead

• +1
Reactions: bfol7
Well, you should quit at the very least. Why roid? You're 16 your body is basically going thru a natural roid cycle as it is. You can make crazy natural gains at your age.

Not to scare you, but there legitimately is a connection between long time roiders becoming trannies after awhile, or after years will develope the need to bang trannies. You've been warned bro quit while you're ahead
im too fem already i need to roid thats why

There are parallels between roiders and trannies. That does not mean you will become a tranny after roiding unless you already had those feelings.
i have those thoughts sometimes

Are u fucking retarded, do your research before hopping on those are completely different compounds and do completely different things, once can’t be substituted for the other