Anavar is a wonder steroid

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
1. Relatively hair safe especially if you're keeping testosterone low and using anti-androgens and finasteride.

2. Lean gains. Very aggressive in the gym. Very strong. Honestly it's comparable to tren in how strong it makes you feel. No conversion to estrogen, not progestogenic, no risk of gyno whatsoever.

3. You also feel strong as fuck outside the gym, I legit opened a door in Subway yesterday and it felt like I was gonna break the door. @OOGABOOGA

4. Clean confidence. As opposed to tren, which made me a madman narcissist and gave me terrible insomnia, Anavar seems a lot cleaner and just makes me feel strong and confident in a normal way, not in a cringey way like tren does. Zero paranoia and no sleep issues.

5. The sex drive and sexual performance boost is massive. This might be placebo but I can tell you yesterday and today my girl was legit screaming when I was cumming cuz I got so big at the end. And today in the middle of it she yelled "I fucking love you Coffee, I love you so much"

As long as your heart is healthy and you do cardio and eat a heart-healthy diet you should be fine for the duration of the cycle. Good stuff I love this stuff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, thereallegend, IndraBC and 16 others
@Baldingman1998 if you ever decide to use roids stick to anavar

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SkinjobCatastrophe
can confirm its good
how much mg you takin?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and CupOfCoffee
can confirm its good
how much mg you takin?
I overdid it yesterday I took 50 mg all at once for the first dose lol. No I'm just going to run 25 mg a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, SkinjobCatastrophe and OOGABOOGA
What anti-androgens do you need to run to prevent hair loss if you hop on roids?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Mirin sex anecdote hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 14274 and CupOfCoffee
What anti-androgens do you need to run to prevent hair loss if you hop on roids?
From now on out I am never going to take more than 150 mg of test per week. Never. Right now I'm going to start cruising on 125 mg weekly with finasteride and RU58841 and minoxidil and castor oil. I don't need the androgenic compounds anymore it's norlt worth it

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and OOGABOOGA
What is your “heart healthy diet”? Have you checked your ldl-c and ApoB? Or you assume?

• +1
Got a question on disc

• +1
What is your “heart healthy diet”? Have you checked your ldl-c and ApoB? Or you assume?
Well, I was eating a lot of fast food in the last few months lol that's why I'm 16-17% bodyfat vs 12% like I wanna be, so I'm going to be cutting pretty hard on this var blast. But I eat a lot of vegetables fruits hummus

• +1
I haven't checked my cholesterol for years tbh. What's ApoB?

• +1
Well, I was eating a lot of fast food in the last few months lol that's why I'm 16-17% bodyfat vs 12% like I wanna be, so I'm going to be cutting pretty hard on this var blast. But I eat a lot of vegetables fruits hummus
You can be 12% and your LDL and ApoB be sky high. Amazes me how people are so extraordinarily ignorant and reckless especially when they are in a high risk group.

• +1
You can be 12% and your LDL and ApoB be sky high. Amazes me how people are so extraordinarily ignorant and reckless especially when they are in a high risk group.
I'm not in a high-risk group I don't have any heart disease in either side of my family

• +1
ApoB is your particle number for the atherogenic LDL lipoproteins. One of the most reliable biomarkers for heart disease in existence according to all recent metanalanlyses in the most prestigious journals. Causative for atherogenesis

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
From now on out I am never going to take more than 150 mg of test per week. Never. Right now I'm going to start cruising on 125 mg weekly with finasteride and RU58841 and minoxidil and castor oil. I don't need the androgenic compounds anymore it's norlt worth it
You getting sides from fin?

• +1
  • +1
I'm not in a high-risk group I don't have any heart disease in either side of my family
You are in high risk group. Family history says shit all. Heart disease starts very early and if you run androgenic compounds such as anavar your risk skyrockets. Only way to know is to get a blood lipids panel immediately and check both LDL-C and ApoB. Otherwise assume by default they are elevated

• +1
I did before but I started taking progesterone and it fixed the problems
So what's everything you take? Anavar + Test + Fin + Progesterone? I want to start roids soon but I don't want to become bald or infertile. Thinking of freezing my sperm beforehand so I can still spread my subhuman genes :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and ShowerMaxxing
What do you mean by Tren giving you confidence in a cringey way? Like it made you uncalibrated socially?

• +1
What do you mean by Tren giving you confidence in a cringey way? Like it made you uncalibrated socially?
If only you saw my Instagram stories lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 14274
This is just one of my insta stories on tren

IMG 20210605 220356 4872

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2733 and 5 others
So what's everything you take? Anavar + Test + Fin + Progesterone? I want to start roids soon but I don't want to become bald or infertile. Thinking of freezing my sperm beforehand so I can still spread my subhuman genes :feelshaha:
Ronny had like 10+ kids after cycling for decades. Bald af tho same as OP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Chadakin and CupOfCoffee
Did u guys meet yet?
He's like 15 minutes away from my town jfl. But I'm not in the mood to socialize lmao I'm such a bummer I just wanna go to the gym and fuck

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
He's like 15 minutes away from my town jfl. But I'm not in the mood to socialize lmao I'm such a bummer I just wanna go to the gym and fuck
Go to the gym with and fuck @OOGABOOGA afterwards:feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and CupOfCoffee
Go to the gym with and fuck @OOGABOOGA afterwards:feelsohh:
He just came here to admire my upward curve and fantasize about it destroying his prostate

it's satire not gay relax bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and ShowerMaxxing
He just came here to admire my upward curve and fantasize about it destroying his prostate

it's satire not gay relax bitch
Y is he in ur village, is he moving in with u?

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and ShowerMaxxing
He punched his dad and got kicked out of the house so he's thinking of moving
Lol weird ass place to make friends ngl. U realise hes gonna b analyzing u like a PSL barcode scanner irl.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and CupOfCoffee
Lol weird ass place to make friends ngl. U realise hes gonna b analyzing u like a PSL barcode scanner irl.
Idc lol. I'm just living life not worried about it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and OOGABOOGA
Ronny had like 10+ kids after cycling for decades. Bald af tho same as OP
Yeah but they’re daughters. I’d rather be infertile than be cursed with a bunch of daughters
Kys jew lover

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
Yeah but they’re daughters. I’d rather be infertile than be cursed with a bunch of daughters

Kys jew lover
I'm jk Habibi don't be sad.

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Most faked steroid

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
does it help fat loss?

sperm storage and hair system
anyways sperm storage evrybody should do it, since if you were 20 for ex and make a baby at 60 , your kid will be like being fatehred by 20 yr old you :ROFLMAO:, much healthier , as sperm quality decreases, just like testosterone
i regret not doing it at 18 srs

Not to mention the fact it increases collagen synthesis and bone turnover

• +1
Dnr meth mogs

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, garoupilled_, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
where you get this var? 90% of var out there is fake

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
1. Relatively hair safe especially if you're keeping testosterone low and using anti-androgens and finasteride.

2. Lean gains. Very aggressive in the gym. Very strong. Honestly it's comparable to tren in how strong it makes you feel. No conversion to estrogen, not progestogenic, no risk of gyno whatsoever.

3. You also feel strong as fuck outside the gym, I legit opened a door in Subway yesterday and it felt like I was gonna break the door. @OOGABOOGA

4. Clean confidence. As opposed to tren, which made me a madman narcissist and gave me terrible insomnia, Anavar seems a lot cleaner and just makes me feel strong and confident in a normal way, not in a cringey way like tren does. Zero paranoia and no sleep issues.

5. The sex drive and sexual performance boost is massive. This might be placebo but I can tell you yesterday and today my girl was legit screaming when I was cumming cuz I got so big at the end. And today in the middle of it she yelled "I fucking love you Coffee, I love you so much"

As long as your heart is healthy and you do cardio and eat a heart-healthy diet you should be fine for the duration of the cycle. Good stuff I love this stuff
Yeah but Anavar is a steroid and steroids have bad side effects in the future.

• JFL
You are in high risk group. Family history says shit all. Heart disease starts very early and if you run androgenic compounds such as anavar your risk skyrockets. Only way to know is to get a blood lipids panel immediately and check both LDL-C and ApoB. Otherwise assume by default they are elevated
What to do if they are elevated?

5ar inhibitors aka fin and dut will only work for preventing hair loss from testosterone and halotestin.

Ru 58841 is the only one that will work for other roids.

If you wanna keep your hair on steroids limit yourself to 19nors , anavar, superdrol, dbol ,eq and tbol with low trt dose (~100mg weekly) or no test but with dbol for aromatization

Running testosterone with fin will work but it will make things worse in the long run if you ever come off fin.