Anavar vs Tren Vs Test E

shieldzz

shieldzz

What cycle should i start if i look estrogenic ?

Im thinking of Test E

No bro you should do anavar and enanthate tren e beeee eeez eee to the eeee and then sarms turkesterone and bulesterone and poosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Skywalker and kebab
No bro you should do anavar and enanthate tren e beeee eeez eee to the eeee and then sarms turkesterone and bulesterone and poosterone
meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Shkreliii
Hi guys my names shieldzz and im a fucking retard with a brain of a toddler, that's why i take my questions to a forum that has existed for several years, i always look over "best of the best thread" As i know my retard brain couldn't comprehend the information that lies there.

My mommy once told me the internet is a dangerous place, and that's why i avoid google, cause i know even though i might get my steroid knowledge there, it's a dangerous place.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin, Skywalker, datboijj and 3 others
DO NOT DO TREN

I LOST MY JOB DUE TO RAGE AND MY DICK HASNT WORKED PROPERLY FOR MONTHS SINCE I USED IT

WAS ALSO EXTREMELY PARANOID

THIS WAS ON ONLY 200MG

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, Kristin, datboijj and 2 others
Hi guys my names shieldzz and im a fucking retard with a brain of a toddler, that's why i take my questions to a forum that has existed for several years, i always look over "best of the best thread" As i know my retard brain couldn't comprehend the information that lies there.

My mommy once told me the internet is a dangerous place, and that's why i avoid google, cause i know even though i might get my steroid knowledge there, it's a dangerous place.
enjoy ban

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and kebab
enjoy ban
Enjoy lowering the quality of this forum by being a retard who's unable to navigate this forum and find information thats readily available for your viewing.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Enjoy lowering the quality of this forum by being a retard who's unable to navigate this forum and find information thats readily available for your viewing.
kill uself graycel

superdrol is probably ideal for looksmaxxing tbh, keeps you lean af while putting on size