Ancestor maxxing

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Clickbait title tbh

But lately I have been looking at old photos of my ancestors to see if I look like them in any way. If there is resemblance, then it kinda rules out the possibility of "growing wrong". I think ancestor research is good for identifying if your genes are the problem or environmental factors ogred you.

Clickbait title tbh

But lately I have been looking at old photos of my ancestors to see if I look like them in any way. If there is resemblance, then it kinda rules out the possibility of "growing wrong". I think ancestor research is good for identifying if your genes are the problem or environmental factors ogred you.
I look a lot like my grandfather who was a giga chang

Clickbait title tbh

Growing wrong in itself can be genetic like a minor tounge tie that runs in the family or a shorter leg causing wrong posture while growing. It could also be diet and habits that get passed down. You might have to go pretty far back.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why was my thread moved????
This is looks related!!!!!

i thought this was gonna be a thread on faking last name, e.g. saying ur a penndragon. I'm dissapointed

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides