ancient curry microneedling looksmax HARDCORE BLOODLETTING

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan

curries have known for centuries what wh*teoids only start to realize nowadays with their sissy needles. there is a reason every curry has perfect hair and it's having an experienced curry shaman brutalizing your scalp with a razor then boiling the blood that comes out with a strong vacuum. this is pure concentrated curry wisdom :bigbrain: let it be known that curries DO NOT FUCK AROUND @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, Lawton88, Elvisandreaa and 4 others

curries have known for centuries what wh*teoids only start to realize nowadays with their sissy needles. there is a reason every curry has perfect hair and it's having an experienced curry shaman brutalizing your scalp with a razor then boiling the blood that comes out with a strong vacuum. this is pure concentrated curry wisdom :bigbrain: let it be known that curries DO NOT FUCK AROUND @SubhumanCurrycel

Just a heads up for anyone dont click the play button
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

I would rather take my 1 fin pill a day instead of doing this shit :sick:.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just a heads up for anyone dont click the play button
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

I would rather take my 1 fin pill a day instead of doing this shit :sick:.
high inhib sissy. inject T before watching a curry master at his craft next time :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
8:02 :hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Based and India superpower pilled

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deprived, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
I might try this with my penis extender cup later :feelshmm:

Tbh its a pretty basic concept

Its about increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicle areas which prevents baldness (doesnt do shit if ur already nw3 tho)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Elvisandreaa
WHITE MAN TAKES CONCEPT, REFINES IT, ADDS CREDIBILITY WITH SCIENCE, SELLS TREATMENT FOR THOUSAND OF DOLLARS IN A STERILIZED FACILITY, WHILE BROWN MAN CUTS SOME FOOL ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND RUBS ALCOHOL ON CUTS WITH A CLOTH AND SPRAY BOTTLE.

THIS SHIT WORKS. IT HAS HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE. MANY TIER 1 ATHLETES FIND IT IMPROVES RECOVERY TIME. I'VE GOT IT DONE MYSELF. GOT RID OF MY CHRONIC MORNING NECK CRAMPS. BUT ON MY SCALP, MAYBE NOT? I HAD AROUND 10 CUPS ON MY BACK, DISTRIBUTED OVER THE SPINE AND TOP OF SHOULDERS. PRETTY COOL. KINDA BORING ITS NOT LIKE YOU FEEL ANYTHING AT ALL, MUCH MORE FUN TO DONATE BLOOD. SO YOU CAN RECLINE.

• +1
WHITE MAN TAKES CONCEPT, REFINES IT, ADDS CREDIBILITY WITH SCIENCE, SELLS TREATMENT FOR THOUSAND OF DOLLARS IN A STERILIZED FACILITY, WHILE BROWN MAN CUTS SOME FOOL ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND RUBS ALCOHOL ON CUTS WITH A CLOTH AND SPRAY BOTTLE.

THIS SHIT WORKS. IT HAS HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE. MANY TIER 1 ATHLETES FIND IT IMPROVES RECOVERY TIME. I'VE GOT IT DONE MYSELF. GOT RID OF MY CHRONIC MORNING NECK CRAMPS. BUT ON MY SCALP, MAYBE NOT? I HAD AROUND 10 CUPS ON MY BACK, DISTRIBUTED OVER THE SPINE AND TOP OF SHOULDERS. PRETTY COOL. KINDA BORING ITS NOT LIKE YOU FEEL ANYTHING AT ALL, MUCH MORE FUN TO DONATE BLOOD. SO YOU CAN RECLINE.
cupping thread? tag me uwu

cupping thread? tag me uwu
LONG BACK. I THINK IT FIXED A LOT OF ISSUES WITH ENERGY, HONESTLY. PROBABLY MIGHT DO IT SOON AGAIN. THE CUTS HURT A BIT YEAH, BUT THE PROS NEVER CUT INTO THE SKIN LAYERS, THEY JUST MAKE A SURFACE CUT WITH SHARPEST BLADE POSSIBLE. THE BLOOD FLOWS INTO THE CUP FROM THE VACCUM CREATED FROM SUCTION. ONE SIGN IT WAS DONE BY A PRO IS HAVING NO MARKS AFTER IT HEALS, AMATEURS WLL LEAVE YOU SKIN WITH CUT MARKS BECAUSE THEY CUT TOO DEEP AND THATS INEFFECTIVE AND NO DIFFERENT FROM BLOODLETTING IN THE SENSE OF DONATING BLOOD.

• Love it
Interesting. The only documented full cure to hair loss that I heard of before was the bald part of the head being exposed to fire for a short period of time.

• +1
No microneedling for their skin tone.

Seems like an unnecessarily painful/brutal way of increasing bloodflow to the scalp. Also cupping definitely works, MMA athletes do it all the time to recover faster.

• Love it
Interesting. The only documented full cure to hair loss that I heard of before was the bald part of the head being exposed to fire for a short period of time.
What? fire would kill the follices wouldn't it?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
put the head in coal tbh. shave before obviously :feelshmm: or put the needle in boiling water before piercing :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

I guess it was seared just enough to allow healing without scarring and activation of new follicles. They claim follicles can't come back after that many years but the damage to the skin must have grew new hair follicles or something along with the new skin.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back