Ancient Hindu philosophy is superior( Hindu mogs)

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Just read about the philosophy of "maya". Very legit and high IQ

It's over for non Hindus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5180
Good for you man

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and AbandonShip
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Trust me. It is really hard to comprehend but it is very legit. Many people misinterpret it

You should read about it
Maybe one day I will bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Giga cope, as usual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
don’t care

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, AbandonShip and Deleted member 5180
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
Some people cry because they're incel...

Others cry because they will never be able to read old hindi literature

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Try hindufinil

• Love it
  • +1
which autors you mean ? I've prolly read some.
Read about maya.

Start with a simple Wikipedia article

Not to be confused with the maya people

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
Also strange how many people that have done high doses of psychedelics have reported seeing hindu beings. Makes you think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and AbandonShip
@streege

Heres a summary of it:

"The term Maya has been translated as 'illusion,' but then it does not concern normal illusion. Here 'illusion' does not mean that the world is not real and simply a figment of the human imagination. Maya means that the world is not as it seems; the world that one experiences is misleading as far as its true nature is concerned."[36] Lynn Foulston states, "The world is both real and unreal because it exists but is 'not what it appears to be'."[6] According to Wendy Doniger, "to say that the universe is an illusion (māyā) is not to say that it is unreal; it is to say, instead, that it is not what it seems to be, that it is something constantly being made. Māyā not only deceives people about the things they think they know; more basically, it limits their knowledge."[37]

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Vishnu is such a mogger name

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and AbandonShip
@streege

Heres a summary of it:

"The term Maya has been translated as 'illusion,' but then it does not concern normal illusion. Here 'illusion' does not mean that the world is not real and simply a figment of the human imagination. Maya means that the world is not as it seems; the world that one experiences is misleading as far as its true nature is concerned."[36] Lynn Foulston states, "The world is both real and unreal because it exists but is 'not what it appears to be'."[6] According to Wendy Doniger, "to say that the universe is an illusion (māyā) is not to say that it is unreal; it is to say, instead, that it is not what it seems to be, that it is something constantly being made. Māyā not only deceives people about the things they think they know; more basically, it limits their knowledge."[37]
reminds me of Plato. i know more hinduism than this, need to take a look ngl.
Vishnu is such a mogger name
View attachment 314252
white ethnic indian @FatJattMofo

• +1
D02D0FAC 7592 48B4 8F44 CF6AD66B11D0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
religion is cope
and being hindu is a failio

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Who was the supreme god in hinduism (or brahman)? Was it Brahma, or Indra? And is Indra a name or a position? Confusing shit.

You too can come up with bs like this just open your mouth and start acting like you know something we don't... jfl at this cope

Who was the supreme god in hinduism (or brahman)? Was it Brahma, or Indra? And is Indra a name or a position? Confusing shit.
It's the cow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Just ignore that shit.

The religious and spirituality thing is bs imo.

Focus on the core point which is that the world is real as well as unreal.
Its a paradox.
And our scope of knowledge is limited by this.
It's weird as fuck yet it makes sense

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Just ignore that shit.

The religious and spirituality thing is bs imo.

Focus on the core point which is that the world is real as well as unreal.
Its a paradox.
And our scope of knowledge is limited by this.
It's weird as fuck yet it makes sense
are you high actually my nigga ?

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 2205
@streege

Heres a summary of it:

You can't just say the world is an illusion for one because once he's dead, everything he saw and felt just vanished.
This is equivalent to saying that this whole world is a lie before 2002 because I was born in 2002 and since then all the buildings, people and everything else came to birth. The world doesn't just revolve around you.
If you die tomorrow, doesn't mean I was an illusion and that I will die. In fact its in your memory. But the physical and spiritual worlds will always exist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip
You can't just say the world is an illusion for one because once he's dead, everything he saw and felt just vanished.
This is equivalent to saying that this whole world is a lie before 2002 because I was born in 2002 and since then all the buildings, people and everything else came to birth. The world doesn't just revolve around you.
If you die tomorrow, doesn't mean I was an illusion and that I will die. In fact its in your memory. But the physical and spiritual worlds will always exist.
Thats not what it states.

In fact it clearly says the world doesnt stop existing once we die.

It continues irrespective of us.
Read it again