ancient PEmaxxing techniques

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Margaret Mead in her studies of Polynesian males described a woven device of plant fiber that was used to help men to stretch their penises. Working in a similar fashion to a Chinese finger trap, the penis is inserted into one end of the device while a weighted object is hung from the other end.

The Cholomec tribe from Peru and some African tribes have used the direct hanging of weights on to their penises in attempts to increase penile length. This method of traction does not increase girth. Direct use of weights hanging from the penis has been shown to decrease girth and cause tissue damage.

Certain Holy Men from the Sadhu tribes in India have practiced penile stretching via hanging stones from their penises using grass or lianas.

Egyptian pharaohs as well may have used weights to increase penile length.​

@Michael Myers

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616, sub5c3l, Michael Myers and 1 other person
bro, just slam dick into car door and have friend drive away slowly while you stand there

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and sub5c3l
Margaret Mead in her studies of Polynesian males described a woven device of plant fiber that was used to help men to stretch their penises. Working in a similar fashion to a Chinese finger trap, the penis is inserted into one end of the device while a weighted object is hung from the other end. The Cholomec tribe from Peru and some African tribes have used the direct hanging of weights on to their penises in attempts to increase penile length. This method of traction does not increase girth. Direct use of weights hanging from the penis has been shown to decrease girth and cause tissue damage. Certain Holy Men from the Sadhu tribes in India have practiced penile stretching via hanging stones from their penises using grass or lianas. Egyptian pharaohs as well may have used weights to increase penile length. The most prominently featured technique of penile stretching is the Arabic jelqing method. Jelqing is still practiced by some to this day, and it involves a regimented milking or massaging of the semi-erect penis from base to tip repeatedly. The man then stops jelqing prior to ejaculation so that the process can be restarted. Jelqing has not been rigorously studied in the medical literature, however one British physician reported on use of jelqing for penile length gain in the 1970s. Richards' study reported on 30 men, who followed a regular program of jelqing three months. According to Richards, 87 percent of the participants experienced increases in penile length with an average 1 inch increase in the length of their penises and a 1 inch increase in girth. A similar milking and exercise method has been used by Sudanese practioners to achieve increased penile size.

Ancient dicklets. :feelshmm: Interesting find, thanks for sharing bhai. Since I’m sub-8 x 6, people will say I’m a dicklet also but I don’t feel insecure about my dick. :feelsautistic:
lmao bro just grab ur penis and tie it to an open door, then close the door and boom 8 inches length

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Margaret Mead in her studies of Polynesian males described a woven device of plant fiber that was used to help men to stretch their penises. Working in a similar fashion to a Chinese finger trap, the penis is inserted into one end of the device while a weighted object is hung from the other end. The Cholomec tribe from Peru and some African tribes have used the direct hanging of weights on to their penises in attempts to increase penile length. This method of traction does not increase girth. Direct use of weights hanging from the penis has been shown to decrease girth and cause tissue damage. Certain Holy Men from the Sadhu tribes in India have practiced penile stretching via hanging stones from their penises using grass or lianas. Egyptian pharaohs as well may have used weights to increase penile length. The most prominently featured technique of penile stretching is the Arabic jelqing method. Jelqing is still practiced by some to this day, and it involves a regimented milking or massaging of the semi-erect penis from base to tip repeatedly. The man then stops jelqing prior to ejaculation so that the process can be restarted. Jelqing has not been rigorously studied in the medical literature, however one British physician reported on use of jelqing for penile length gain in the 1970s. Richards' study reported on 30 men, who followed a regular program of jelqing three months. According to Richards, 87 percent of the participants experienced increases in penile length with an average 1 inch increase in the length of their penises and a 1 inch increase in girth. A similar milking and exercise method has been used by Sudanese practioners to achieve increased penile size.
shut up nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
lmao bro just grab ur penis and tie it to an open door, then close the door and boom 8 inches length
I don’t care about my dick size because I’m fine with it. I never cared. Plus as fate would have it, I’m already above average due to being 6.5 x 5.75 (thickest part is actually 5.9 but I claim 5.75).

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and leanmaxx74