And after a month of endless swiping....

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
i got a new match

a fat chick that will neeeeever reply. it just gets worse and worse, you go from meeting an instagram model, to getting ghosted by subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, 5.5psl, Roquefort and 9 others
Fuck you fakecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Gather around everyone! New @Crestfallen95 oneitis dropped!

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24278 and 7 others
Gather around everyone! New @Crestfallen95 oneitis dropped!
she is fat and wont use me as an emotional tampon. looks like alt girls are out of stock for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
she is fat and wont use me as an emotional tampon. looks like alt girls are out of stock for me
Aaaaaaa. I was cheered up that a new source of entertainment was coming up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 21735
Aaaaaaa. I was cheered up that a new source of entertainment was coming up.
she has already ghosted me. you know its over when you lower your standards and still lose

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 20399
Buddy is still living in his OLD bubble.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21735
Do u swipe on every girl that comes up?
i swipe on everything in my proximity, i have literally no standards. i dont even aim for ltbs anymore, i go for 1s/10, actually 0s/10, a hole is a hole, pussy is the most important thing in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
U met a LTB, not an instagram model
dude she is a instangram model, its not a compliment its a fact. also htf is a girl with the same bone structure as nikki victoria an ltb?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 20399
dude she is a instangram model, its not a compliment its a fact. also htf is a girl with the same bone structure as nikki victoria an ltb?
Instagram model in Mumbai maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 22918 and Primalsplit
Same boat brother

When i asked to meet up or call this is what I got

the audacity of these fatties

Screenshot 20230719 225211

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 21735
i swipe on everything in my proximity, i have literally no standards. i dont even aim for ltbs anymore, i go for 1s/10, actually 0s/10, a hole is a hole, pussy is the most important thing in life
Lol. You continue to sink lower and lower as your humiliation continues. What a nice obedient pet you have become. You revel in your own humiliation and accelerate it. :lul:

• So Sad
Lol. You continue to sink lower and lower as your humiliation continues. What a nice obedient pet you have become. You revel in your own humiliation and accelerate it. :lul:
im that desperate

i have double texted all girls.....
You should have quadriple texted and barked in the texts. Just to get a whiff of attention. Your behaviour is the same as dogs. Hahahahahaha

Guys like you should be leashed and castrated tbh. Lol. Like the dogs you are.

You should have quadriple texted and barked in the text
i did this with my oneitis actually. i want her to know im desperate though she isnt active anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
So, you act like an attention strived dog when you like someone? How's that working out for you?
i thought she would appreciate my interest....

• JFL
i thought she would appreciate my interest....
Well... Why would she? You're just a worthless dog. Not only you are worthless, you also can't stop showing to them how worthless and attention starved you are to these foids.

Your attention means nothing to them. You're just another one of their simps.

Please understand that it is completely natural for a girl to have many simps. In nature, it is what lowly males have to resort to; to get some semblance of female affection. Very rarely do they get what they need though. And even in the case, they get something; they pay far more in return.

That's why betabuxxing these women is your best bet. You're trying to simp, but without paying them massively, you're only doing a half assed job. You should pay for their drinks, you should take them on expensive restaurants, you should buy them gifts. Imo, this is why you fail.

Commit to being a simp. Since that is your natural inclination. It is your natural place. Your life circumstances are made for this. Your genes are made for this. Everything in your life is made for this. Don't resist it any more. It is your destiny.

Your attention means nothing to them. You're just another one of their simps.
no, im the ultimate simp

That's why betabuxxing these women is your best bet. You're trying to simp, but without paying them massively, you're only doing a half assed job. You should pay for their drinks, you should take them on expensive restaurants, you should buy them gifts. Imo, this is why you fail.
they didnt want that. these bitches only want chads to fuck their holes, they would rather be homeless thna be betabuxxed by me

. Your genes are made for this. Everything in your life is made for this. Don't resist it any more. It is your destiny.
i hate you.....

• JFL
no, im the ultimate simp

they didnt want that. these bitches only want chads to fuck their holes, they would rather be homeless thna be betabuxxed by me

i hate you.....
You need to try harder. If they don't want your buxx, you just haven't buxxed enough.

• So Sad
You need to try harder. If they don't want your buxx, you just haven't buxxed enough.
i should have told her "shut up and take my money"

never understood why anyone uses tinder. its majority men, and the women on there don't take it that seriously. you have to use it pretty consistently and patient wait like its a fish on a line.

you're better off going to bars with friends on a regular basis and talking to women there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97
my friends told me to go fuck hookers, they werent gonna do that with me

because some guys dont have any other options maybe?
sounds like tinder isn't even a option at this point. i'd try going on solo and making friends at the bar/club and becoming a regular there.

or do those coed sport things. anything that will get you out of the house and around people. they lays i've met were from work and going out solo so that could also work

• +1
i'd try going on solo and making friends at the bar/club and becoming a regular there.
noone does this in my country

sounds like tinder isn't even a option at this point.
nothing is an option at this point. i got ghosted even by girls i went to the same class with and were supposdely "friends"

or do those coed sport things. anything that will get you out of the house and around people
i was socializing with guys for 3 years. didnt meet a single girl by doing that.

hey lays i've met were from work
i have been trhough 3 different universitites and never met a single girl who liked me

Go solo then you pussy.
noone does this in greece. heck, even going out with friends doesnt do much for guys, women dont give a shit about men who arent in the same circle with

i should have told her "shut up and take my money"
You should just quickly order the most expensive dessert on the coffee shop. Market to her that you can be milked. Show. Don't tell.

God you're such an idiot honestly.

• JFL
noone does this in greece. heck, even going out with friends doesnt do much for guys, women dont give a shit about men who arent in the same circle with
It would be enough if you were good looking. But I guess some short abused dog with 0 charisma like you can't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
It would be enough if you were good looking.
if you are gl you can just get laid from tinder lol and you wouldnt be incel to begin with

It would be enough if you were good looking. But I guess some short abused dog with 0 charisma like you can't do shit.
Yeah, it's really his choice at the end of the day. I have this as my signature as a reason. people don't realize how much actually goes into having sex with women of a decent caliber. that's why they say the "cheapest pussy you will get is the one you pay for."

if he's not willing to even try then what can you really do 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, it's really his choice at the end of the day. I have this as my signature as a reason. people don't realize how much actually goes into having sex with women of a decent caliber. that's why they say the "cheapest pussy you will get is the one you pay for."

if he's not willing to even try then what can you really do 🤷‍♂️
I don't care if he succeeds anymore. I just like to see him suffer.

try what? making a fool out of myself?
You're already making a fool of yourself every day.

try what? making a fool out of myself?
yeah that's pretty much the game. when you gamble and win you feel like a god, when you lose you feel like a fool. this is life.

everyone gets fucked and rejected at some point. no matter how good looking they are.