And another one (German knife attack)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

made this post on saturday, yet today we have another ethnic terrorist in the germany, the land of cucks.

but wait, it gets better:

What do ruling german politicians think is the solution to ethnic knife violence?

'We need to restrict the sale of knives and other potential weapons'

Funny GIF
Funny GIF

Over for Germanistan.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, EdgyFashionist, Fleamales and 7 others
post video

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
What do ruling german politicians think is the solution to ethnic knife violence?

'We need to restrict the sale of knives

this is basically eurocuckery on the topic of guns

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and MoggerGaston
Next time an ethnic kills someone with a screwdriver, german politicians will forbid the sale of screwdrivers.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, EdgyFashionist, Fleamales and 2 others
Save Europe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Yuki and Bdot
Makes even less sense since the knives that were used are already illegal :feelskek:

And I cage everytime I go to the train station and see the sign "Weapon Forbidden Zone 10PM to 10AM"

And when its not those times it is legal to carry illegal weapons or what 😹

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and MoggerGaston
I always had this plan to just move to hawaii with my stacy girlfriend and surf all day and party

Makes even less sense since the knives that were used are already illegal :feelskek:

And I cage everytime I go to the train station and see the sign "Weapon Forbidden Zone 10PM to 10AM"

And when its not those times it is legal to carry illegal weapons or what 😹
even more cagefuel when german police starts searching white and asian people for weapons at train-stations, because if they only search, they get accused of racism and fired

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

so police is forced to waste their already limited time searching innocent white/asian people while ethnics with knives walk past them.

fucking cucks.

If they can't even get it into their soy-cuck brains that they are only supposed to search ethnics and let whites/asians through without issue, it never even began.

even more cagefuel when german police starts searching white and asian people for weapons at train-stations, because if they only search, they get accused of racism and fired

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

so police is forced to waste their already limited time searching innocent white/asian people while ethnics with knives walk past them.

fucking cucks.

If they can't even get it into their soy-cuck brains that they are only supposed to search ethnics and let whites/asians through without issue, it never even began.
this is a massive issue in the netherlands where ethnics keep complaining about being searched by police n shit, that it's racism. and police stops doing searches n shit cuz they can get fired for 'ethnic profiling' :lul::lul::lul:

meanwhile their retarded race is the only one committing crimes, ofc you're being searched u fucking nigger

• JFL
Let's be honest, it's ethnics from certain countries doing this shit. We all know what they are

That moment when in mined Serbia you feel safer than in Berlin