and just like that… the campaign ends

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel

IMG 6126

These past 5 hours of my moderator campaign have been the best 5 hours of my life. Id like to thank my donators, supporters, and family. Unfortunately it turns out I lost the election. Twas a good run. really wanted to help clean up the rating section, all while giving advice to people in that section, but apparently not. brb gonna cry myself to sleep

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Angry Flight GIF by Strapped Entertainment

@wsada @GabachoCopium @JohnBaza @TUSSELEIF @axttt_ @kaligula567 @yeeyeeslayer @N1666 @ChadL1te @DarkAscender @irkkedmulatto
@MA_ascender

they hatin brocels:cry:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, PsychoH, JohnBaza and 19 others
Fucking nepotistic jews

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, JohnBaza, truthhurts and 2 others
Wait a minute no tag no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, wsada, truthhurts and 1 other person
Its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, MA_ascender, wsada and 2 others
You are the issue with the rating section, throwing tantrums when me and another man kindly rate you MTN with zero insults under the guise of a seemingly open ended question where you deep down wanted specific responses

This is a Jewish control tactic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wsada, truthhurts and NorwoodAscender
You are the issue with the rating section, throwing tantrums when me and another man kindly rate you MTN under the guise of a seemingly open ended question where you deep down wanted specific responses

This is a Jewish control tactic
ANOTHER
IMG 6065

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, starvecell, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others

View attachment 3176199

These past 5 hours of my moderator campaign have been the best 5 hours of my life. Id like to thank my donators, supporters, and family. Unfortunately it turns out I lost the election. Twas a good run. really wanted to help clean up the rating section, all while giving advice to people in that section, but apparently not. brb gonna cry myself to sleep

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

@wsada @GabachoCopium @JohnBaza @TUSSELEIF @axttt_ @kaligula567 @yeeyeeslayer @N1666 @ChadL1te @DarkAscender @irkkedmulatto
@MA_ascender

W gintama pfp at least brocel

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NorwoodAscender
@yeeyeeslayer can you believe they didn’t want to Make Org Great Again?

MOGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, truthhurts, DarkAscender and 1 other person
damn bro you must be feeling hella blueballed rn, like all the mods under that thread were wanking you telling you you'd make a great mod only for the verdict to come out no 😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, wsada, truthhurts and 2 others
@yeeyeeslayer can you believe they didn’t want to Make Org Great Again?

MOGA
these niggas really told you to your face you should be a mod only for them to vote no in the secret mod meetings/elections brutal shit 😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, truthhurts, DarkAscender and 1 other person
damn bro you must be feeling hella blueballed rn, like all the mods under that thread were wanking you telling you you'd make a great mod only for the verdict to come out no 😭
blue balls bouncing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, GabachoCopium, truthhurts and 4 others
these niggas really told you to your face you should be a mod only for them to vote no in the secret mod meetings/elections brutal shit 😭😭😭
probably wasn’t the mods

u gotta look higher
Looking Up Season 11 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, truthhurts, Kroker and 2 others
lol in all seriousness if you're still active i can see you eventually becoming a mod, maybe they just decided they didn't need a mod rn cuz the way it typically works is that the admins announce a need for moderators and accept applications whereas you just asked out of the blue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, truthhurts and DarkAscender
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and DarkAscender
Master said no :cry:

sad-spiderman.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and yeeyeeslayer

View attachment 3176199

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

@MA_ascender

there’s no beating the jew ig bhai
unlucky

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NorwoodAscender
nahhh mods tripping, you wouldve been a better mod than most of the staff

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, try2beme, truthhurts and 1 other person
Sorry bro it's my spot :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Are you the same norwood ascender, whyd u make a new account

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
nahhh mods tripping, you wouldve been a better mod than most of the staff
He would ban niggas for not giving him the feedback he wants. Total clown and snowflake, 0/10 user

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and GabachoCopium
i wonder who cucked you in that secret meeting
Anyone who stands up against homosexual validation seeking behaviour that manipulates men with a desire to improve and help others

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
He would ban niggas for not giving him the feedback he wants. Total clown and snowflake, 0/10 user
notice how ur the only one with this opinion…

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
You didn’t bypass the Jewish nigger barrier , next time bro @NorwoodAscender

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, yeeyeeslayer and NorwoodAscender

View attachment 3176199

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

@MA_ascender

Fuck @Master stinky nigger that he is

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
@NorwoodAscender for mod
MOGA

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back