and so, my looksmaxxing quest has finally begun!

H

Hunter

Banned
project resurrection is now underway.

goal: get back up to chad level looks with the golden trinity of looksmaxxing: mewing, chewing and gymcelling. right now i am a 3.5 so the road ahead wont be easy but im motivated.

expect a big looksmaxxing comparison thread in about 2-3 years when i become a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 5 others
malemodelslayers.me

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, FatmanO, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Coping, Deleted member 176 and 8 others
''if i just keep ym tongue just right here, over time just like a magic potion i will become attractive.'' Some people really bought this whole mewing thing its incredible

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, rockndogs, Arkantos and 3 others
Good luck
The next time i post pic of myself will be in 2025 when i fix my issues

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Hunter and Deleted member 656
I wish you luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Legit after 9 months of autistic mewing like my life depends on it, my lower third is starting to shift forwards. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel

goal: get back up to chad level looks with the golden trinity of looksmaxxing: mewing, chewing and gymcelling. right now i am a 3.5 so the road ahead wont be easy but im motivated.

expect a big looksmaxxing comparison thread in about 2-3 years when i become a slayer.
Ogre

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656

im going to save this comment for when i upload my future legendary looksmatch thread.
Legit after 9 months of autistic mewing like my life depends on it, my lower third is starting to shift forwards. Good luck.

what about your eye area/forehead? is your whole maxilla shifting forward?

Gymcelling might add up to 1 PSL point. Rest sounds like cope. Sorry man but if you're 3.5 then anything above low-tier Normie sounds unlikely. Hope you prove me wrong though.

Gymcelling might add up to 1 PSL point. Rest sounds like cope. Sorry man but if you're 3.5 then anything above low-tier Normie sounds unlikely. Hope you prove me wrong though.

the entire backbone of this project is me being chad in the past. i became incel because shitty habits such as not sleeping at night for years and mouth breathing which ruined my looks all across the board, especially so my facial bone structure. by hard mewing i should be able to reverse the facial damage. chewing and gymcelling is just a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
the entire backbone of this project is me being chad in the past. i became incel because shitty habits such as not sleeping at night for years and mouth breathing which ruined my looks all across the board, especially so my facial bone structure. by hard mewing i should be able to reverse the facial damage. chewing and gymcelling is just a bonus.

Difference is the fucking up happened during puberty. Once you've grown wrong it's over.

• +1
im going to save this comment for when i upload my future legendary looksmatch thread.

what about your eye area/forehead? is your whole maxilla shifting forward?
My eye area was already fine, don't expect your forehead bones to change.

• +1
My eye area was already fine, don't expect your forehead bones to change.

doesnt the forehead/brow ridge get pushed forward since the maxilla does?

Mewing is giga cope, if you actually think it’s gonna make you a chad at your age.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
doesnt the forehead/brow ridge get pushed forward since the maxilla does?
You have a point, but that's just optical illusion as a result of fixing a subhuman forward head posture.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cant see a pic without logging in

???

you dont think its legit?
I think that mewing is legit but i don't really like people using manipulated angles and claiming that their bones have been changed.

• +1
I think that mewing is legit but i don't really like people using manipulated angles and claiming that their bones have been changed.

LMFAO this guy literally goes from truecel jaw to chad and you think its all deception???

yes the angles are different but its so fucking obvious. the difference is night and day.

LMFAO this guy literally goes from truecel jaw to chad and you think its all deception???

View attachment 26480

yes the angles are different but its so fucking obvious. the difference is night and day.
Profile doesn't determine if you are chad or not @theropeking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Profile doesn't determine if you are chad or not @theropeking

if you dont think thats chad in the right pic then you're just fucking delusional and i cant really help you there.

@Hunter you delusional retardcel mewing WONT DO FUCKING SHIT FOR YOU AUTISTIC CUNT, GET SURGERY OR STFU AND ROPE AND JFL AT THINKING YOU WERE A CHAD 13 NO YOU FUCKING WASN’T PLEASE ROPE

• +1
Good luck and remember doing those things consistently is the most important part

• +1
@Hunter you delusional retardcel mewing WONT DO FUCKING SHIT FOR YOU AUTISTIC CUNT, GET SURGERY OR STFU AND ROPE AND JFL AT THINKING YOU WERE A CHAD 13 NO YOU FUCKING WASN’T PLEASE ROPE
WTF YOUR LITTLE MAD THERE U TURBOAUTIST 15 Y OLD LDAR CUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and androidcel
WTF YOUR LITTLE MAD THERE U TURBOAUTIST 15 Y OLD LDAR CUCK
I no LDAR. I no autistic. I no cuck.

This guy pisses me off he’s delusional as fuck, I’m sure this guy was the fag who incouraged binaural beats on incels.me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 656
Mewing wont make any drastic changes within 3 years lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown

saved for when i release my future looksmaxxing success story thread
Mewing wont make any drastic changes within 3 years lol

did you like... not look at the link i gave motherfucker?
Can u post pic here I cant acess it

look above in the comments i posted the pic
Good luck and remember doing those things consistently is the most important part

thanks bro

saved for when i release my future looksmaxxing success story thread

did you like... not look at the link i gave motherfucker?

look above in the comments i posted the pic

thanks bro

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back