And some boys still ask why girls their age go for older guys

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Look at the young boys on this forum. They're all high inhib, insecure, and plagued by social anxiety. No wonder girls their age want older guys who are more confident and low inhib. You got to man up and stand your ground if you don't want a 20-something year old like me slaying your high school crush.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Aladin, socialcel and 7 others
I can't wait to turn 65 so I can finally become a high value male

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, TechnoBoss, Dylan and 7 others
i drive bmw f10 thats low inhib enough

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan
me omw to geomaxx to germany :soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and Madridista
It’s the dumbest shit ever they want older guys but don’t like when older guys go for younger girls

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
It’s the dumbest shit ever they want older guys but don’t like when older guys go for younger girls
Women tend to like the things they say they dislike

If you believed them you would think they like guys with sensible sides who wear multicolour bracelets in both wrists

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Madridista
If they like older guys, why don't they like me? (28)

If you believed them you would think they like guys with sensible sides who wear multicolour bracelets in both wrists
Yes, always look at what a woman does, not says.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

I know but it makes it dumber in this case because they make it illegal but they fucking like it

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Only mentally ill girls go for older guys tbh. Unless you're a 23 yo genuine prettyboy you probably don't stand a chance.

Only mentally ill girls go for older guys tbh. Unless you're a 23 yo genuine prettyboy you probably don't stand a chance.
Every girl is mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and JohnDoe
No it's not mentally ill girls, younger girls think guys their age are immature so they want someone older.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
No it's not mentally ill girls, younger girls think guys their age are immature so they want someone older.
Older men on average literally have 0 appeal to young girls since any femininity most guys have is lost when they get older (more bone development and dimorphism). This is a personality vs looks argument. Saying these girls want to date guys who are more mature is like saying women in general date guys because they are nice. What women say means 0.

Older men on average literally have 0 appeal to young girls since any femininity most guys have is lost when they get older (more bone development and dimorphism). This is a personality vs looks argument. Saying these girls want to date guys who are more mature is like saying women in general date guys because they are nice. What women say means 0.

It depends on how old we are talking. By old in no way do I mean 40, 50 or 60-year-old men, though some women go after them as well. It seems the main target of younger women that go for older men is those who are in their 20s and 30s.