And yet another cope...destroyed

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit

my old oneitis just wasnt bright enough to realize im a worthless incel loser :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: saafiir fan, isis_Bleach, iloveboobs and 2 others
Yeah. How will you cope with this fact? What delusions your schizo brain will come up with?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lonelycurry, isis_Bleach, iloveboobs and 6 others
Yeah. How will you cope with this fact? What delusions your schizo brain will come up with?
i could have done something with her if i begged her though. she was open to negotiation IIRC. i just didnt feel like it :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i could have done something with her if i begged her though. she was open to negotiation IIRC. i just didnt feel like it :feelsbadman:
Nope. Begging would only drive her further. It's like you don't know any other way to act than being pathetic. Why is that?

you miss her now but one day every cope has its end.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Begging would only drive her further.
but she was compassionate...

It's like you don't know any other way to act than being pathetic. Why is that?
because she asserted dominance over me ig. not much you can do when you are a 24 yo virgin with a good looking girl who isnt a 24 yo virgin. you just need to accept it and go with her waters.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Primalsplit
but she was compassionate...

because she asserted dominance over me ig. not much you can do when you are a 24 yo virgin with a good looking girl who isnt a 24 yo virgin. you just need to accept it and go with her waters.
All of that you said are wrong.

• Hmm...
All of that you said are wrong.
how so? she was holding all the cards wtf was i supposed to do? if you are not gl, you need to be patient, simp a bit, wait for chad to pump and dump her etc. thats just how things work in greece

• Ugh..
how so? she was holding all the cards wtf was i supposed to do? if you are not gl, you need to be patient, simp a bit, wait for chad to pump and dump her etc. thats just how things work in greece
"She was compassionate"
Women are not compassionate to men they see romantically. Right off the bat you're delusional.

"Because she asserted dominance"
You should not have accepted this.

"Go with her waters"
A losing strategy. You are a loser.

• So Sad
"She was compassionate"
Women are not compassionate to men they see romantically. Right off the bat you're delusional.
and what are they to them? non-compassionate? like my oneitis was??? lol

"Because she asserted dominance"
You should not have accepted this.
i was at a disadvantage and still am and forever will be. its the price you pay for dating up

"Go with her waters"
A losing strategy. You are a loser.
go with her waters in the sense that if you see her being sluttly and low inhib then be low inhib yourself, if she drinks alcochol, drink alcochol too, if she wants to talk about partying, dating, talk about that etc.

• JFL
and what are they to them? non-compassionate? like my oneitis was??? lol

i was at a disadvantage and still am and forever will be. its the price you pay for dating up

go with her waters in the sense that if you see her being sluttly and low inhib then be low inhib yourself, if she drinks alcochol, drink alcochol too, if she wants to talk about partying, dating, talk about that etc.
Just lol.

• Hmm...
Just lol.
i mean she did say something about going out for a drink with me and i was too scared to suggest it. the other hoes would absolutely never relax around me, oneitis was drinking black coffee to be as alert as possible around me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• +1
i mean she did say something about going out for a drink with me and i was too scared to suggest it. the other hoes would absolutely never relax around me, oneitis was drinking black coffee to be as alert as possible around me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
Do you always live in high alert mode yourself?

• Hmm...
Do you always live in high alert mode yourself?
all the time except when im alone. the only person i felt good with was my old oneitis :feelsbadman:

• +1
yeah i do know what u mean but u gotta move on and when u fuck another pussy u will know that hers was just another hole i mean its not that perfect. i wish i can just happily stay with a girl and love and all that shit but they all cheat or leave at some point even if its after years it just breaks my heart each time somehow.

u will get over her even if u dont feel like it

• So Sad
all the time except when im alone. the only person i felt good with was my old oneitis :feelsbadman:
There is one of your biggest problems. Women sense that instantly and are repelled by that.

• Hmm...
i kinda need to be alert to survive though? im all alone

why would they be repelled? my oneitises were pretty alert women themselves
Well... It's women logic not my logic. Ask them.

Well... It's women logic not my logic. Ask them.
the problem is that 9/10 girls had 0 sexual intentions for me and either wanted an emotional tampon/excuse to leave the house because i didnt have the looks. my personality was irelevant