And yet another experience of reddit mental gymnastics

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
I was posting on FA and a redditor, as usual, adviced me that I need to self improve, work on myself for years, forget women, defy biology, become a millionaire, find goals and become a GOD in order to increase my chance at getting laid by 0,0001%. Then i argued that there are jobless 16 year olds, with no goals or amibtions whatsoever who are getting laid like rabbits. And holy lol at his reply. He said that these kids have been self imrpoving since they were born, that even as babies they were actively working on themselves and developed a "good" personality.

I couldnt tell if he was actually serious about this or not. So i asked him, how is this the same as the self improvement you advise me to do? And he said that these kids dont need goals because they are all happy with themselves, like how does he know that? And how does he know that you need goals and ambitions to be happy? Literally one cope after the other, a pile of asinine platitudes with 0 logic and coherance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Growth Plate, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
Redditors we're invisible in school and have no understanding of social dynamics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back