junpei

Iron
was big fan of him until i knew he is a jewish puppet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
Well he kind of is a grifter, I think following famous people is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and not__cel
Everyone’s controlled by the government/the rich all you should look at is who helps you better financially

• +1
Reactions: junpei
how is he explain

I have suspicion he is a UAE puppet

My main basis is that the person who converted him was Faris Al Hammadi who is a known madkhali dog for the UAE, a scholar rejected by all muslims and who even is recorded to say that boycotting the zionist entity is haram in his utter dogness. The UAE does this kind of thing in which everything islamic they touch they try to make it as secular as possible, they promote those faith dialogues between Islam and pagan religions like christianity and hinduism, etc

However, i wouldn't rush to that theory and i think its implausible Tate knows he works for them. Probably he is just unaware and ignorant.

Allah says about those who act like the UAE (Interpretation of the meaning): "When the hypocrites come to you ˹O Prophet˺, they say, “We bear witness that you are certainly the Messenger of Allah”—and surely Allah knows that you are His Messenger—but Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are truly liars. This is because they believed and then abandoned faith. Therefore, their hearts have been sealed, so they do not comprehend. When you see them, their appearance impresses you. And when they speak, you listen to their ˹impressive˺ speech. But they are ˹just˺ like ˹worthless˺ planks of wood leaned ˹against a wall˺. They think every cry is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them."

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Imagine listening to a YouTube personality

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I think following famous people is stupid
Parasocial relationships suck and I think it's a symptom of lack of genuine communication between people in real life. Emotional attachment to grifters.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 84469
Parasocial relationships suck and I think it's a symptom of lack of genuine communication between people in real life. Emotional attachment to grifters.
It's because people are broke man, that's all it is

if you are rich/have money you don't have to idolize anyone, you can get by being short/ugly in this world but being born broke is almost a death sentence

Water is wet

He is muslim, so predictable. Subhumans will always be subhumans