Andrew Tate cancelled himself permanently this time

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Liberals cancelled him before, this time conservatives cancelled him.

Only audience he will have is gonna be poor sandniggers and curries, and you can’t extract much money from them.

Over.

Attachments

• F2350796-D231-4CD9-BF7F-CCBF85550D83.jpeg
    F2350796-D231-4CD9-BF7F-CCBF85550D83.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BD0C4035-5B70-4BFB-AEE9-B5129E5B4527.jpeg
    BD0C4035-5B70-4BFB-AEE9-B5129E5B4527.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, IMOGYOU, Lmao and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, rand anon, Deleted member 32973 and 24 others
That's like 99.999% of world's population so what the issue exactly?
Muslim curries*

They’re a minority and can’t even afford toilets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, IMOGYOU, Itsmelurking505 and 7 others
When the copinh is too strong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 27635, Psychophilly and 1 other person
Muslim curries*

They’re a minority and can’t even afford toilets
They are the main source of income for such individuals. Go to their discords. It's a curry/brown galore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 32973 and 4 others
They are the main source of income for such individuals. Go to their discords. It's a curry/brown galore.
I knew that but he has (had) a large white boy audience also.

I knew that but he has (had) a large white boy audience also.
That pajeet jootuber only has pajeets in his dc (makes sense since UK is 70% curry). Same applies to Tate.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and .*my*.

Only audience he will have is gonna be poor sandniggers and curries, and you can’t extract much money from them.

Over.
my nigga was drunk or sumn..fucking with the jews? He just wanna end his subhuman life for sure

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
my nigga was drunk or sumn..fucking with the jews? He just wanna end his subhuman life for sure
No, he was just pandering to his Muslim audience but the dummy didn’t see that the world was gonna back Israel predominantly. He just alienated most of his European and American audience.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
No, he was just pandering to his Muslim audience but the dummy didn’t see that the world was gonna back Israel predominantly. He just alienated most of his European and American audience.
It's 60/40 in the west and 100 for browns across the world (99.99% of the world)

• +1
Muslim curries are minority? have you any idea about the rate they give birth?
I don’t give a shit about the future. I said now. And now they are about 20% of the population.

He just alienated most of his European and American audience
Most of them don't care (go browse Reddit to see for yourself). He was simply a popular meme among young, white folk.

• JFL
Twitter wars clown world. In nature Shapiro would get his skull and big brain crushed by that mutt tate

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and ropemax
nah i think he knew that.
Everybody is under the jew control, and in america now that the redpill has been growing a lot of redpillers know that jews rule everything.

Imo he just thought fuck it and got on the trend without thinking that he has already been targeted by the jews and that now they are gonna kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, GuyFromSingapore and .*my*.
Most of them don't care (go browse Reddit to see for yourself). He was simply a popular meme among young, white folk.
He will apologize once it hurts his pockets and no one wants to interview him. Watch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
nah i think he knew that.
Everybody is under the jew control, and in america now that the redpill has been growing a lot of redpillers know that jews rule everything.

Imo he just thought fuck it and got on the trend without thinking that he has already been targeted by the jews and that now they are gonna kill him
Jews don’t control everything wtf are you talking about.

There are globalists, yes, but most of them are whites and others.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and alriodai
Muslim curries are minority? have you any idea about the rate they give birth?
what u talking about, Excluding pakistan, rest are below replacement rate

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, GuyFromSingapore and .*my*.
what u talking about, Excluding pakistan, rest are below replacement rate
nigga we used to be like 20 mil max before Islamic revolution and has been for years, after revolution we turned into 90 mil in just 40 years. the explosion of population was so high that west started sanctioning us, economy collapsed otherwise we would be 180 million now no joke.

• JFL
nigga please
When you claim something you have to present proof. Most of the people at the top of the top are white, not Jews.

Yes Jews are overrepresented in super powerful positions, but they’re still a minority.

When you claim something you have to present proof. Most of the people at the top of the top are white, not Jews.

Yes Jews are overrepresented in super powerful positions, but they’re still a minority.
white does not mean not jew, right?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and .*my*.
nigga we used to be like 20 mil max before Islamic revolution and has been for years, after revolution we turned into 90 mil in just 40 years. the explosion of population was so high that west started sanctioning us, economy collapsed otherwise we would be 180 million now no joke.
Still does not change fact that indian/bangladesh muslim are below replacement level. Don't know about pakistan completely because i heard lots are suiciding too. so even if more are born, lots end up dead. But who knows.

• +1
Right. It means person of European descent (not ashkenazi)
i remember looking up the most powerful associations in the world and more than half of them are ruled by jew people

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Still does not change fact that indian/bangladesh muslim are below replacement level. Don't know about pakistan completely because i heard lots are suiciding too. so even if more are born, lots end up dead. But who knows.
who gives a shit about pakistan anyway? hope true_cel doesn't read this thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and .*my*.
How is he wrong about Ben tho? Ben Schapiro, the little manlet loves to proclaim his love for Israeli cock, but won’t ever physically do anything himself.

If he’s truly sympathetic to the Israeli cause, the. Why the fuck does the nigga no go and volunteer for IDF.
Same with Jordan Peterson. It’s easy to warmonger on a 100 tweets than it is to actually go and risk your life. Everyone can talk the talk as we see-

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, RecessedChinCel, horizontallytall and 4 others
Top g wallah

• Ugh..
If he’s truly sympathetic to the Israeli cause, the. Why the fuck does the nigga no go and volunteer for IDF.
Because he extracts resources from Goyim and then sends them to Israel, which is far more efficient than him actively fighting in the IDF.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday, .*my*. and 1 other person
How is he wrong about Ben tho? Ben Schapiro, the little manlet loves to proclaim his love for Israeli cock, but won’t ever physically do anything himself.

Same with Jordan Peterson. It’s easy to warmonger on a 100 tweets than it is to actually go and risk your life. Everyone can talk the talk as we see-
fucking jewish shills man

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and ReadBooksEveryday
Because he extracts resources from Goyim and then sends them to Israel, which is far more efficient than him actively fighting in the IDF.
He’s an American and lives in America. Stop lying

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
No he doesn’t. I am yet to see Ben talk about any of his donation to the IDF. He spends that money to send his little goblins to private schools and fund their trust fund which he openly brags about. Hell he hasn’t even given a penny to ADL, whom he regularly cites

Which truthfully I don’t blame him for. If I were him I’d also set up an account for leg lengthening for my son, seeing as how Ben is also a complete manlet incel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, RecessedChinCel, horizontallytall and 1 other person
This issue divides any political faction jfl in Germany some left wing extremist who openly advocated for slaughter of white people was employed at a state owned TV-station twittered against Israel and now finally got fired.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and .*my*.
Israel is gonna lost their sympathy and standing if they manage kill a lot of innocent people. The rest of west are gonna be silent and pretenend that nothing happened and move one.

• +1
its good when pathetic people like him support our enemies
shows true colors

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife and .*my*.
He’s an American and lives in America. Stop lying
No he doesn’t. I am yet to see Ben talk about any of his donation to the IDF. He spends that money to send his little goblins to private schools and fund their trust fund which he openly brags about. Hell he hasn’t even given a penny to ADL, whom he regularly cites

Which truthfully I don’t blame him for. If I were him I’d also set up an account for leg lengthening for my son, seeing as how Ben is also a complete manlet incel.
Sirs, you should educate yourselves on where American taxes are sent.

• JFL
Sirs, you should educate yourselves on where American taxes are sent.
Most of them remain in America. You’re gonna call me an Israeli investor if I order taxed American coffee from abroad? Give me a break

• +1
That bald tough guy nigger should go to palestine and join hamas instead of participating in twitter wars like a little bitch. He proclaims himself an islamic warrior, a real tough motherfucker, yet is too big of a bitch to join war and fight kikes himself

• JFL
Most of them remain in America. You’re gonna call me an Israeli investor if I order taxed American coffee from abroad? Give me a break
You need a break after comparing a coffee to a net worth of over $50 million from running multiple businesses and properties.

Also, a ~$17 billion American warship is currently being sent to Israel for defensive purposes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Joe Rogancel

Over.
B

He's still a grifter i don't care for his "based" takes

• +1
They are taught to rape and murder and show how hard they can grind by dest
That pajeet jootuber only has pajeets in his dc (makes sense since UK is 70% curry). Same applies to Tate.
Roying others peace. I hate living in indian shithole fuck. I hope steroids get banned. Already their is no regularity here , with rise of such hate mongering ytubers it will be even worse.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, .*my*. and St.TikTokcel

LITTLE GOBLINS

• JFL
B

• JFL