Andrew Tate is actually not wrong in many subjects

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
And i'm not talking about girl and redpill shit, this is not the point.

I'm talking about networking, body language, business...

Most people troll him and make fun of him but he actually give real shit advises you should follow

Most people troll him and make fun of him but he actually give real shit advises you should follow
Depends tbh. A lot of the stuff he says is absolutely retarded but I watched his body language course and it was decent, and some of his business advice is okay. But the rest is garbage

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and midlatinocel
He is legit in most of the shit he says, but he def partook in a light form of human trafficking.

He did use the lover-boy method.

• +1
Reactions: Mihiriya

He really doesn't he's mostly a troll and he gives ego boosts to copeing dudes.

I agree, most of his public opinions, and suggestions are good and/or true.

buying 1 of his products, I think most people will enter a cult like place. Where it's all geared towards up-selling the members. And where you recieve no help from Tate himself. And the help from the hired coaches, is probably not good. I think Tate, will do almost anything to make extra money.

Last edited:
Tate is a bullshit con artist. Just a charismatic sell courses on how to make money charlatan. He lies about everything; his kickboxing career, how much money he makes, how many girls he's fucked

He is very good at appealing to the incel market though. ethnics, incels, wannabe thugmaxxers. He ticks all the boxes for those markets

tbh I'm pretty sure he was a member here or at PUAHate etc. at one point. His "real" advice is looksmax, statusmax, moneymax and he does all the same stuff you'd read on forums for free like frauding, hit gym, etc.

jfl if you pay for his shit tho stuff is a joke. I torrented it all and it was a waste of time apart from a couple of good bits of info

• +1
Reactions: MilkywayDesu and Deleted member 33579

he scams children on the internet and lies at every corner.