Reactions: mr007, Chadeep, mayo mogger and 10 others
brutal no reply pill

he’s just playing around like Elon Musk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and greycel
Isn't he Muslim?
They are generally all pro life

Weird to see he's placing pro choice above pro life.. seems he's trying to appease the Twitter sphere

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, psychomandible and FutureSlayer
Isn't he Muslim?

Weird to see he's placing pro choice above pro life.. seems he's trying to appease the Twitter sphere
Nah he’s not he’s just trolling posting edgy takes

• +1
Reactions: greycel and FutureSlayer
Isn't he Muslim?

he just asked last time to be worshiped dude takes religion as a game

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and greycel
he just asked last time to be worshiped dude takes religion as a game
I think he and his brother have involved not just religion but the two largest Religions in the world, specifically, because they've seen the support they can get from both parties across the world
It will help them with their success

I don't really think a pious Muslim or Christian would be smoking, having sex, having bastard children etc

I made a thread recently and apparently in Islam a Kufr is worse than being impious / immoral. Quite literally, a rapist who is Islamic is seen better than a saint who is not, in the eyes of Muslims.

Interesting that he and his brother share different Religions then, if he understands this.
Seems he doesn't really care about what the religion believes himself... or if he did he'd try to get his brother to join / join his brother in Christianity that believe only by accepting Christ you can reach salvation.

So they're just a bunch of phoneys. They don't care or probably believe in it themselves. Just see it as a way to get more support --> more money
Hopefully not though.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and FutureSlayer
I think he and his brother have involved not just religion but the two largest Religions in the world, specifically, because they've seen the support they can get from both parties across the world

I don't really think a pious Muslim or Christian would be smoking, having sex, having bastard children etc

I made a thread recently and apparently in Islam a Kufr is worse than being impious / immoral. Quite literally, a rapist who is Islamic is seen better than a saint who is not, in the eyes of Muslims.

Interesting that he and his brother share different Religions then, if he understands this.
Seems he doesn't really care about what the religion believes himself... or if he did he'd try to get his brother to join / join his brother in Christianity that believe only by accepting Christ you can reach salvation.

So they're just a bunch of phoneys. They don't care or probably believe in it themselves. Just see it as a way to get more support --> more money
Hopefully not though.
Yes it’s exactly that way

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Hopefully not though.
Impious can be consider Kufr it just depends on the context anyways most time they just do it as a trend to get people attention also there is not such thing as in the eyes of Muslim because we aren’t suppose to go out and judge who is going who isn’t going to heaven/hell not even make assumption because we can be heavenly punish for this we can only judge physical things to try and help the other not to use it to make wrong assumptions

• +1
Reactions: greycel