Andrew tate mogs chico into oblivion

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
IMG 5481

IMG 5488
IMG 5487
IMG 5486

Just jfl, your favorite psl recessed model gets mogged into oblivion by Andrew tate

Jawmogged, Chinmogged, eyeareamogged, bonesmogged, framemogged, This is one of the most brutal mogs i’ve ever seen. You subhuman psl chico glazers can cope. Andrew tate everythingmogs twink recessed chico into oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, try2beme, noobs and 6 others
One is a top model other is on the dungeons of romania

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, try2beme, Kristin and 2 others
True. He has way higher smv than any model twink. But it took more work, which people think they can take the shortcut to by being a model, which will never happen ofc.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga was probably ass fucked by horsecock when he was 9 to have this kind of opinion

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
andrew also money and status mogs him

most famous man in 2022/early 2023 and has over 20 million

Andrew is also stronger and a better fighter, hes way more intelligent in general

Id argue andrew has better frame

models' weakness is frame, they dont often have a big bideltoid/buff chest/visible lats, at most they have abs and that's like it

Jfl at this ugly eggcel

Attachments

• 1718259648260.png
    1718259648260.png
    789.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Jfl at you turbo mongol larper
you cant read english

when i told you i have a 7.5x5 dick, you read that as 7.5cm

youre an idiot go back reading your shitskin cyrillic mongol language

you cant read english

Keep coping epicanthuscel
Chico just looks better no need to explain why

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and BlackpillRemedy
you cant read english

Jfl mongol calling whites "shitskin"
You are piss skin jfl at your ugly yellow skin

Jfl mongol calling whites "shitskin"
You are piss skin jfl at your ugly yellow skin
i dont have yellow skin, there's literally a photo of my skin

prime chico > prime andrew tate
but
current andrew tate > current chico
because pretty boy looks doesn't last forever like masculinity looks does (besides hairline)
Hernan Drago still mogs at 49 and Justin Bieber stopped getting fangirls because of this

yeah i get it
Show your face
Idk if you are ugly or not, just prove that you are not mongol
And your teeth are going forward (bimaxillary protrusion asian trait)

• +1
prime chico > prime andrew tate
but
current andrew tate > current chico
because pretty boy looks doesn't last forever like masculinity looks does (besides hairline)
Hernan Drago still mogs at 49 and Justin Bieber stopped getting fangirls because of this
Drago never had fangirls tho

• JFL
Show your face
Idk if you are ugly or not, just prove that you are not mongol
And your teeth are going forward (bimaxillary protrusion asian trait)
Bimaxillary protrusion is not when your teeth are going forward

if they were then it would not classify an overbite.

Bimaxillary protrusion is not when your teeth are going forward

if they were then it would not classify an overbite.

• +1
My lower teeth are straight, not forward.

If they were forward I wouldn't have an overbite.
as I said
just show your face or I don't believe that you are white

• JFL
Drago never had fangirls tho
He was never widespread like Bieber was. I've personally never heard of him until looks culture was popular, but there are still plenty of women who've seen his face and will say he's conventionally attractive even at 49

as I said
just show your face or I don't believe that you are white
Why do I care if you think I'm white?

You said I can an epicanthus, I showed you that I have a double fold.

You said that I have a bimaxillary protrusion, I said my lower teeth are straight.

You said I have 7.5cm length in dick size, when that meant inches.

You're just low iq.

He was never widespread like Bieber was. I've personally never heard of him until looks culture was popular, but there are still plenty of women who've seen his face and will say he's conventionally attractive even at 49
he's conventionally uncanny

View attachment 2959733
View attachment 2959735View attachment 2959738View attachment 2959734

Just jfl, your favorite psl recessed model gets mogged into oblivion by Andrew tate

Jawmogged, Chinmogged, eyeareamogged, bonesmogged, framemogged, This is one of the most brutal mogs i’ve ever seen. You subhuman psl chico glazers can cope. Andrew tate everythingmogs twink recessed chico into oblivion
he aint as ugly as they try and make him sound but come on bud even homeless people know the prettyboys win

• +1
I dont have mongol features though
you are mongol even by your own logic
you think Russians are mongols because part of the territory of the Mongol Empire was located on the current territory of Russia, but at the same time Poland was part of the Russian Empire

you are mongol even by your own logic
you think Russians are mongols because part of the territory of the Mongol Empire was located on the current territory of Russia, but at the same time Poland was part of the Russian Empire
The russians experienced more mongol influence than poland ever did from either of the two combined.

The russians experienced more mongol influence than poland ever did from either of the two combined.
Ukrainians*
because at the time of the existence of the Mongol Empire, Kievan Rus existed, most of which was located on the territory of Ukraine and they captured it

Ukrainians*
because at the time of the existence of the Mongol Empire, Kievan Rus existed, most of which was located on the territory of Ukraine and they captured it
you dont have to use history

Genetic maps show russians have way more central asian dna than countries like poland, czechia or even ukraine

you dont have to use history
you were the first to use history
Genetic maps show russians have way more central asian dna than countries like poland, czechia or even ukraine
because 160 nationalities live in Russia, it is a multinational country, my friend

you were the first to use history
Yes, to which you made a strawman claiming that poland is just as mongol as russia due to "my logic" which is wrong.
because 160 nationalities live in Russia, it is a multinational country, my friend
sounds more asian than poland.

Chico is still rich and has a good lifestyle with a good looking wife that loves him and multiple children.

Tate has fake women that are with him only because of his money and he doesn't even show them.

Chico just existed and lifemogged Tate, who had to money and statusmaxx so he can be a walking wallet for roasties.

Yes, to which you made a strawman claiming that poland is just as mongol as russia due to "my logic" which is wrong.

sounds more asian than poland.
you are initially wrong that Russians are Mongols
If we use DNA tests as an argument, then they are also inaccurate, since many nationalities live in Russia, including Mongols (genetic), they only have a Russian passport, but not DNA, but they are considered Russian for this reason

If we use DNA tests as an argument, then they are also inaccurate, since many nationalities live in Russia, including Mongols (genetic), they only have a Russian passport, but not DNA, but they are considered Russian for this reason
im saying russians are far more likely to be mixed than poles

so if anything, youre the mongol

No, poles have more slavic dna.

they have more of R1a haplogroup

@jisko32 I just said, poles are genetically more slavic.

Not sure what else you want.

@jisko32 I just said, poles are genetically more slavic.

Not sure what else you want.
I don’t know what makes you think so, the highest concentration of R1A haplogroup is in Russia

I don’t know what makes you think so, the highest concentration of R1A haplogroup is in Russia
no, it's poland, belarus 2nd

meaning they are more slavic

you are either blind or don’t know where Russia is, on the map you showed most of it is in Poland and the western part of Russia
The R1a that is equatable to that of poland in russia makes up like 1% of the population

for poland its over 50%

this means poles proportionally are more slavic