Andrew Tate on cooking

apocalypse

apocalypse

Holy based
I've deep down known this to be true but let other brainwash me with the "learn to cook, it's so wholesomerino" meme
Only ordering prepped meals and microwaving from now on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46979, murdah, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Related to this so much, I bled all my money out on food to life and looksmaxx more that it's not even funny. @St.TikTokcel @ReadBooksEveryday @forevergymcelling @ascension

Been looking for this clip for a while so thx.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, murdah, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Related to this so much, I bled all my money out on food to life and looksmaxx more that it's not even funny. @St.TikTokcel @ReadBooksEveryday @forevergymcelling @ascension

Been looking for this clip for a while so thx.
I wouldn't say it is the cooking, but spending 1-2 hours on cooking tasty foods on the daily is just too much for most people.

Its always possible to cook minimalistic lack of spices and herbs/garlic meals that can be done super fast, esp with oven//air fryer.
There are some people, that like to dedicate a lot of time to their food, because they want to enjoy it to the fullest. If you are time averse, then its best to just cook fast. But cooking will always beat take out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, murdah and infini
It’s true, but I need to live as cheaply as possible so I can get this MSE done asap

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
only if you’re making a good salary

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
did you guys see what andrew tate said 😮:

• JFL
Reactions: infini and murdah
Who's the man at 1:20? @ReadBooksEveryday @Gargantuan @ascension

Also, the bloke's gf at 1:31 looks like utter garbage compared to him. I commented on it once on his insta and I never stopped hearing the end of it.

[edit]

posted at wrong thread jfl

• +1
you're sleeping? you're spending 8 to 9 hours everyday wasting time when you could be trying to make money instead?

:forcedsmile:

• +1
I wouldn't say it is the cooking, but spending 1-2 hours on cooking tasty foods on the daily is just too much for most people.

Its always possible to cook minimalistic lack of spices and herbs/garlic meals that can be done super fast, esp with oven//air fryer.
I slow cook in bulk whilst I'm out. Normal stuff. None of that spicy spic or curry shite.

There are some people, that like to dedicate a lot of time to their food, because they want to enjoy it to the fullest. If you are time averse, then its best to just cook fast. But cooking will always beat take out.
I dunno, depends on who does it. Cooking with the ex was nice, I guess.... Gurl I want last time we spoke said all she did was cook more when I asked if she'd been more productive since jfl. I used to complete cookbooks but that was when life was at my parents and it was easy mode.

did you guys see what andrew tate said 😮:

View attachment 2941977
Couldn't have had been a better person to have played this out aloud when your neighbors are black weirdos jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, URL code and murdah