Andrew Tate wasn't ugly as a kid

D

Deleted member 31618

Iron
Can someone explain this to me?
I thought recessed subhumans were born that way... Isn't it a deformity?
3b80ab937a5d67505b562e7eaa2924fdafcaaba1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and HeightPilledum
Mouth breathing is detrimental.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Raydolf_Peatler, zura and 7 others
Ibrahimovic wasn't either

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, 5.5psl, ROTTING and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 5815
he is literally a kid lmao

no kid looks ugly because they havent even started to develop

• +1
Reactions: mathis, autistic_tendencies, baldgeeza and 2 others

Both his dad and brother were gl so Idk he probably has some genetic defect

I don't see any evidence that mouth breathing effects your facial development
Well you're definitely new. The maxilla bone is the most important bone of the face, the centerpiece that controls so many ratios. Proper tongue posture and lipseal are everything in controlling the development of it.

• Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Well you're definitely new. The maxilla bone is the most important bone of the face, the centerpiece that controls so many ratios. Proper tongue posture and lipseal are everything in controlling the development of it.
How are there cases where mouth breathers develop properly then

How are there cases where mouth breathers develop properly then
Define "properly".

Look up Mike Mew's videos and how tongue posture affects the face. This is literally the most basic and covered thread in looksmax history.

Define "properly".

Look up Mike Mew's videos and how tongue posture affects the face. This is literally the most basic and covered thread in looksmax history.
Isn't mike mew a fraud

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Bushman
Mouth breathing is detrimental.
bro my father has a very compact henry cavill face and he tells me that he sleeps with his mouth open, and i believe him since i always heard him snore before

i think all is just ur genetic luck, nothing else

bro my father has a very compact henry cavill face and he tells me that he sleeps with his mouth open, and i believe him since i always heard him snore before

i think all is just ur genetic luck, nothing else
As long as someone had proper tongue posture during developmental years, it doesn't matter if you mouth breathe after because the bones are fused.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Define "properly".

Mike mew literally said that people with crowded teeth have narrow and long faces while I have crowded teeth teeth and have wide compact face jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 30918
As long as someone had proper tongue posture during developmental years, it doesn't matter if you mouth breathe after because the bones are fused.
should be that

bro what

mouth breathing stops maxilla from maturing and stops the mandible from growing forward, that’s why he is recessed and bug-eyed now, most likely from mouth breathing as a child

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member
Mike mew literally said that people with crowded teeth have narrow and long faces while I have crowded teeth teeth and have wide compact face jfl
I have Jordan barrett tier FWHR and my teeth are crooked. The only thing that matters is that the palate is wide at the back, front doesn't matter too much

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and Deleted member 24789
bro what

mouth breathing stops maxilla from maturing and stops the mandible from growing forward, that’s why he is recessed and bug-eyed now, most likely from mouth breathing as a child
Yea it's literally H20 ancient primitive bacteria tier knowledge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member, 5'7 zoomer, IHeightMogU and 1 other person
so most people say "mouth breathing"
but if he rlly "mouth breathed" then he also got a big hooked mouthbreathed nose, but he don"t so he did not mouthbreath

His jaw is very underdeveloped, probably because he did not chew enough in his developing years and more reasons why his jaw did not grow properly

Compare a REAL mouth breather face to his fac
the only difference is the jaw

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and copemaxxr
Jfl at this MOG
1 FILES ROMANIA BRITAIN US CRIME INVESTIGATION COURT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and ROTTING
"Muh it was bad environment" copers get on my nerves

So you think that Chad who lives in the same street as you had a wildly different environment, and that's why his jaw is huge?
@5'7 zoomer @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 3105

So you think that Chad who lives in the same street as you had a wildly different environment, and that's why his jaw is huge?
It's over for your IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yup that's why I lost like 20kg in 2 months by just not eating while some can't do that in 5 months even with working out

Bad environment copers can't explain ramirez
His mom was shooting up heroin while she was pregnant 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
If he wanted to he could be chad-lite ez with bimax and hair transplant when he was younger

Some people have genes that determine how they respond to an environment. It's obvious by now.
Name the genes please, surely you acquired that information from scientific backings. Or did you just pull that theory out of your ass because it sounded "logical" in your mind?
Adriana Lima had crowded teeth and did braces when they were younger
She is recessed, and has 404 ogee curve, so what's your point with her?
Vinnie Hacker
He is also not an example of proper facial growth, look at his YouTube videos.
Barrett had 4-6 extractions?
Extractions don't equal recession, just because some people here like to claim that. Also the age the extractions are performed at matters. Orthodontic devices can close gaps created from extraction also by pulling the back teeth forwards by the way.
If the orthotropics copers thought about what they say for even a second, they'd see that it doesn't make sense that there are incels and Chads in America and incels and Chads in third place shitholes
Nobody claims that the geographical location has an influence on faces. With "environment" people mean the factors that put mechanical stress on the skull.

I’m sorry but if you’re ugly as a child, then something catastrophic must have happened. Maybe a chromosome abnormality.

poor posture. Tate is a fking giant. His brother is not as tall and has better development and isnt balding. Tallcells are destined to have jacked up faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and rubberduck
poor posture. Tate is a fking giant. His brother is not as tall and has better development and isnt balding. Tallcells are destined to have jacked up faces
his brother is taller

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Tristian looks like his brother just not as recessed and he has a lot of plastic surgery (Botox,hair transplant,fat transfer)

Tristian looks like his brother just not as recessed and he has a lot of plastic surgery (Botox,hair transplant,fat transfer)
guess they both have bad posture

Apparently, getting punched in the face your whole life makes your head shape end up looking as smooth as a bowling ball

there can be trauma in the womb that can easily lead to ugly kid
you clearly aint done enough work to be speaking on this

there can be trauma in the womb that can easily lead to ugly kid
you clearly aint done enough work to be speaking on this
View attachment 2329602
is there something reliable to mark this as the cause of "ugly kids" around the world?

unless a kid has serious deformities (by birth or acquired through life) or if he is insanely overweight i dont think he can be ugly

this leads to nowhere because if a kid is ugly or not is pretty subjective since they havent finished their development

but the example of tate is decent enough to be remarked because he probably went through puberty and his whole face got ruined

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
How the hell did you say this without even looking it up
It is literally proven idiot

Proven by whom?
I did look it up there is no evidence

Peer review sources btw (+ tested on rats)

It will lower your hyoid
fuck up your mandible
Massive downward growth of the jaw
Recessed chin as well

This took like 10 min

• +1

Peer review sources btw (+ tested on rats)

It will lower your hyoid
fuck up your mandible
Massive downward growth of the jaw
Recessed chin as well

This took like 10 min
Then how come there are so many mouth breathers than are normal

Then how come there are so many mouth breathers than are normal
Genetics + does the most damage when younger cuz still forming

By mouthbreathers, I don't mean oh they do it for like 3-4 hours a day.
I mean they literally barely use their nose and their mouth literally barely closes except for when chewing

• +1

Ur a low iq subhuman lol