Andrew Tate

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 18052 and 5 others
Dead accurate :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, eduardkoopman, ascension and 4 others
keep crying for 6'4 world kickboxing champion pimp multimillionaire mogger:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
keep crying for 6'4 world kickboxing champion pimp multimillionaire mogger:ogre:
reccessed subhuman boneless betabuxxer

his face literally has 0 angularity whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, ItsOver.com, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
heightpilled again :feelswhy:
true height and framepill

Imagine if he had his face but was 5'7- hed be a legit laughing stock

literally where are his bones? hes low bf as well JFL

Attachments

• andrew-tate.jpg
    andrew-tate.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart

jfl been thinking about that for a while. so much of his success can be attributed to him being tall.

• +1
another reason why height > face

jfl been thinking about that for a while. so much of his success can be attributed to him being tall.
Maybe Im underrating him just because I have a personal disdain for that sort of phenotype

I mean hes literally ripped and has 0 angularity or sharpness to his face whatsover

something about his face is just fucking annoying to look at

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable

literally where are his bones? hes low bf as well JFL
He and his brother are like 6'1 claiming to be 6'4.

• JFL
He and his brother are like 6'1 claiming to be 6'4.
im not sure hes frauding that much but he is a massive fucking larper tbh

He did a vid with mike thurston where he did a workout with him and he was so fuckling insecure about the fact he was gonna get physqiue and strength mogged by mike in the gym that he larped that he hadnt lifted weights for 8 years or some BS and had never done a bench press in his life despirte having a home gym with a bench press before proceeding to bench nearly 3 plates.

Life year sure a mid 30s man who doesnt lift weights can bench 3 plates. Hes just larping cos hes cant handle not being superior at everything- hes a fucking walking meme tbh

• JFL
I used to read Tate's tweet before he became TikTok famous and now I am fed up with normies talking about him.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
He did a vid with mike thurston where he did a workout with him and he was so fuckling insecure about the fact he was gonna get physqiue and strength mogged by mike in the gym that he larped that he hadnt lifted weights for 8 years or some BS and had never done a bench press in his life despirte having a home gym with a bench press before proceeding to bench nearly 3 plates.
If Mike Thurston is 5'11 then Andrew Tate could be around 6'2, but Mike Thurston may be closer to 5'10.

• JFL
"world kickboxing champion" ??

He's nowhere near world class let alone world champion.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and nastynas
multi millionaire,
through extracting money from male simps and male redpill copers buying his shitty courses.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and fogdart
multi millionaire,
through extracting money from male simps and male redpill copers buying his shitty courses.
don’t hate the player, hate the game nigga.

don’t hate the player,
I don't hate him. I just mention how he makes his money.
If I or someone was a big moralfag, than one coulkd explain why the way he makes is money is low morality. But that is with most stuff being sold.
hate the game nigga.
I don't hate that either.

It's to me just laughable, when guys don't see what is going on here in this case.
And I enjoy mentioning or explaining it

"world kickboxing champion" ??

He's nowhere near world class let alone world champion.
lol fax i love tate however i hate ppl fall for his kickboxing champion larp. he would still beat ass don't get it wrong, however neither him or tristan are world champion level. the federations they became champions are basically nothing

• +1