Android camera makes you look subhuman

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Hopefully im doing well
I be browsing the rating section and i sometimes see good looking guys but the android camera just makes them look dirty and more ethnic looking and just overall very subhuman. Like bro, you could have the bones but the android camera will make you look like the bangladeshi chico

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Jonas2k7, EverythingMattersCel and 19 others
I be browsing the rating section and i sometimes see good looking guys but the android camera just makes them look dirty and more ethnic looking and just overall very subhuman. Like bro, you could have the bones but and android camera will make you look like the bangladeshi chico
can confirm , so real 💯

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and GabachoCopium
its bc android have chinese ai beauty filter built in, wich you CANT deactivate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 61703, HerpDerpson and 5 others
If u unironically use an android ur retarded
No imessage = its over
Girls dont care ab storage size or ram
They also dont care if ur phone is new or not only if its an iphone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jonas2k7, x123, Deleted member 18522 and 7 others
its bc android have chinese ai beauty filter built in, wich you CANT deactivate
Untitled Project V1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Deleted member 30254, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
No imessage = its over
I feel like most guys use android because they live in a 3rd country like india, slums type shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, x123, EzikoIsHere and 6 others
I be browsing the rating section and i sometimes see good looking guys but the android camera just makes them look dirty and more ethnic looking and just overall very subhuman. Like bro, you could have the bones but the android camera will make you look like the bangladeshi chico
A lot of people say this, but imho iphone 14 + camera makes you look even worse.

Yes more details, better pics etc, too bad everything comes out, every single flaw of your skin

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 19453
I feel like most guys use android because they live in a 3rd country like india, slums type shit innit
Ye mostly broke copers but even western and european incels cope "muh 100 megapixels"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, stralzon and GabachoCopium
A lot of people say this, but imho iphone 14 + camera makes you look even worse.

Yes more details, better pics etc, too bad everything comes out, every single flaw of your skin

Android user coping

i got money for an iphone but i keep using android because if i switch to iphone it feels like i folded to peer pressure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jonas2k7, It'snotover, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
No imessage = its over
if i earn at least 70k/year i will buy an iphone. if you work minimum wage you're retarded if you waste all your money on an iphone. the money saved from this i can spend on nice vacations, education and looksmaxxing. just don't take mirror selfies and an android is no problem. google pixel and samsung have better camera quality than iphone anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and GabachoCopium
if i earn at least 70k/year i will buy an iphone. if you work minimum wage you're retarded if you waste all your money on an iphone. the money saved from this i can spend on nice vacations, education and looksmaxxing. just don't take mirror selfies and an android is no problem. google pixel and samsung have better camera quality than iphone anyway.
Vacation is waste of money

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i got money for an iphone but i keep using android because if i switch to iphone it feels like i folded to peer pressure
Trying to looksmax for foid approval is folding to peer pressure

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and GabachoCopium
Trying to looksmax for foid approval is folding to peer pressure
no because i want them to give me something (free pussy). its more like dressing well for a job interview

No imessage = its over
Homo

Attachments

• 729C3204-1098-4C3E-A9E4-D9C5CFE4C6E3.gif
    729C3204-1098-4C3E-A9E4-D9C5CFE4C6E3.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 30019 and GabachoCopium
Vacation is waste of money
no it's not. i go to portugal where average girl height is 160cm for easy slays and make new friends. it's a good way to improve as a person (personalitymax) and practice socializing. and it's not like i spend a lot on vacations. just book a cheap 100$ flight and go to a hostel for 200$/week.

• +1
Potent cope.

• JFL
no because i want them to give me something (free pussy). its more like dressing well for a job interview
They will see ur android and reject retard

just use a camera

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and GabachoCopium
no it's not. i go to portugal where average girl height is 160cm for easy slays and make new friends. it's a good way to improve as a person (personalitymax) and practice socializing. and it's not like i spend a lot on vacations. just book a cheap 100$ flight and go to a hostel for 200$/week.
Sex tourism not vacation maxing. Sex tourism is not slaying.
Then u should live there

What do you recommend for poorcels who can't afford iPhones?

• JFL
Android user spotted :feelsgiga:
So sorry if such basic statements offend you. Truth is, it's your DNA that makes you look like shit on the photos. Samsung phones have great cameras nowadays. I've tried all of them. The 50MP ones and etc. Also used a jewpple to compare. I look equally shit on all of the phone cameras.
Fikikf

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 32486

Attachments

• AF1F621D-1F5E-4E60-B986-88C461C33910.jpeg
    AF1F621D-1F5E-4E60-B986-88C461C33910.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
No camera for your bones, retard. I look bad on my android camera and bad on my Canon.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, GabachoCopium and mtcut3plush
@

IwantToLooksMaxx

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
likely these are lower class women that think phones are a status symbol. just buy a fake 20$ rolex to compensate
If shitty 3rd world countries where foids cant afford iphones its not a falio
In the west its an extreme falio like being black or under 6'

Sex tourism not vacation maxing. Sex tourism is not slaying.
Then u should live there
nobody wants to live in a shithole with low wages. i don't see it as sex tourism. it's a way to practice with women and not everything is about looksmaxxing. you can enjoy living instead of rotting all day.

IMG 20231001 120614

I mog with my fuxking huawei

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, mtcut3plush and GabachoCopium
No imessage = its over
sorry but no bitch would give a single fuck ab your phone if you're hot enough

no shit he's subhuman asf, she would have rejected him even if he had a iphone 20 pro max plus and then she'd come up with another excuse now imagine if it was a 6'5 chad do you think she'll reject him ? obviously no lol

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
sorry but no bitch would give a single fuck ab your phone if you're hot enough
Most of us aren’t chads, small shit like this does matter

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Most of us aren’t chads, small shit like this does matter
i said 'enough' not particularly chad
maybe htn+
lets say you're a 6'1 htn she wouldnt reject you over your phone either
she doesnt get hit on by 6'1 HTNs every day

Phone pill is brutal

• +1
iPhones don't cost shit, don't need to buy the newest pro ones when they come out.

can easily get an iphone 12 for 250 renewed and much better than 90% of modern phones

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Xangsane
iPhones don't cost shit, don't need to buy the newest pro ones when they come out.

can easily get an iphone 12 for 250 renewed and much better than 90% of modern phones
i have done this in the past with the iphone X and i can say that renewed/refurbished phones are shit and refurbished phones of older models are even more shit (in my experience at least). i had to pay a lot for repairs and in a few years you won't get the new IOS update and therefore won't be able to download all the apps and phone will go to shit even more. battery life, camera and screen are worse on a refurbished phone. sometimes it's not as bad but you need to pay at least 500 euros for a good refurbished iphone 12.

it's still a good alternative if you're broke but i'd rather have a better camera (google pixel) and long lasting + comfortable phone. with android i've got spotify premium and all those premium apps for free without effort so that saves money as well.

if you don't show your phone in selfies it doesn't matter. i didn't experience any difference between using an android or iphone. i will switch back to iphone eventually but if you're broke you shouldn't waste 1200 euros on iphone 15.

• +1
i have done this in the past with the iphone X and i can say that renewed/refurbished phones are shit and refurbished phones of older models are even more shit (in my experience at least). i had to pay a lot for repairs and in a few years you won't get the new IOS update and therefore won't be able to download all the apps and phone will go to shit even more. battery life, camera and screen are worse on a refurbished phone. sometimes it's not as bad but you need to pay at least 500 euros for a good refurbished iphone 12.

it's still a good alternative if you're broke but i'd rather have a better camera (google pixel) and long lasting + comfortable phone. with android i've got spotify premium and all those premium apps for free without effort so that saves money as well.

if you don't show your phone in selfies it doesn't matter. i didn't experience any difference between using an android or iphone. i will switch back to iphone eventually but if you're broke you shouldn't waste 1200 euros on iphone 15.

I'm only talking poor fags, the refurbs on Amazon are good in my experience, I have 4 iPhones mostly I use them to put burner sims in for tinder, or for mobile hotspot.

iPhone X came out 6 years ago though.

The camera quality of phone cameras of the last 3 years are negligible. I legit can't tell the difference in photo quality in normal lightning between iphone xs and 14 pro max. even the selfie cameras are mostly the same

Battery issue is legit though, but if that's a problem just get a 20 dollar battery case and double the life of the phone.

imo either get the shittiest iphone youcan get or the best one and keep it for 3+ years, the mid range ones are the bad value ones

Last edited:
  • +1
It's over for Android :feelswah:

• JFL
cope + u can buy used iphone 13 for $400, yea u can go to mumbai for 4 days with that budget but iphone is better investment

Android camera makes me look better

maybe