Anecdotal evidence that breastfeeding gives u a forward maxilla

Deleted member 14848

Deleted member 14848

Mistral
First I have two brothers and me and my youngest brother have decent orbits, so I think this is more genetic but middle brother has worse ones
I was breastfed for 5 months, middle brother 8 months and youngest 11 months and I have the worst maxilla while my middle brother's is a little better and youngest has the best
Some days ago friends of my parents visited us with their three young kids and breastfeeding was a topic of convo
The girl who got breastfed for years had Jordan Barrett tier maxilla but a little overbite, the girl who got breastfed for about a year had much less forward growth and the boy who got breastfed for some months was kinda recessed

Over if u weren't breastfed for 2+years
@MakinItHappenReturn @germanlooks @astatine @Ethereal @subhuman incel
@Ryan

• +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Lmao and 9 others
Brb gonna ask my mom how long she breastfed me for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Toth's thot and 5 others
does it work if i pay a hooker to breastfeed me

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, SAR, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3828 and 9 others
Yeah imagine getting breastfed by her as a baby
Images   2022 01 30T164724707
Images   2022 01 30T164620556
Images   2022 01 30T164538151

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 3828, metagross and 4 others
Legit theory as a kid I mogged all my siblings cause I was breast fed for 3YEARS! but while growing up I had I very shitty head posture so my maxilla dropped and now my brother mogs me :feelswhy::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
It's absolutely criminal how breastfeeding for a couple of months at most is considered normal nowadays. You're doing your child such a massive disservice by not breastfeeding them for at least 2/3 years.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Moggable and 9 others
It's absolutely criminal how breastfeeding for a couple of months at most is considered normal nowadays. You're doing your child such a massive disservice by not breastfeeding them for at least 2/3 years.
Ideally breastfeed until end of puberty (18-20 y/o) for maximum gains :feelshah:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, horizontallytall, AscendingHero and 6 others
fuck actually not breastfeeding at all or for some weeks is normal in the west

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gargantuan and LooksOrDeath
fuck actually not breastfeeding at all or for some weeks is normal in the west
Jewish baby powder. What kind of mother doesn't breastfeed her kids :hnghn:.

My mother breastfed me for 1 year and 4 months and I am incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
8 months is nothing.

I was breastfed longer and I'm still subhuman.

If breastfeeding is important for facial growth (not proven), than it's probably true if it lasted for like 3 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
8 months is nothing.

I was breastfed longer and I'm still subhuman.

If breastfeeding is important for facial growth (not proven), than it's probably true if it lasted for like 3 years
You would've been less forward grown if breastfed for a shorter time and again post or pm a side to let me see if u actually recessed
and there is proof for breastfeeding
it makes sense in theory, is natural and linked to straigther teeth

How the fuck is your mother remembering this bullshit

First I have two brothers and me and my youngest brother have decent orbits, so I think this is more genetic but middle brother has worse ones
I was breastfed for 5 months, middle brother 8 months and youngest 11 months and I have the worst maxilla while my middle brother's is a little better and youngest has the best
Some days ago friends of my parents visited us with their three young kids and breastfeeding was a topic of convo
The girl who got breastfed for years had Jordan Barrett tier maxilla but a little overbite, the girl who got breastfed for about a year had much less forward growth and the boy who got breastfed for some months was kinda recessed

Over if u weren't breastfed for 2+years
@MakinItHappenReturn @germanlooks @astatine @Ethereal @subhuman incel
@Ryan
Head position of a baby while breastfeeding is crucial. If he sucks it with head tilted forward, he can't make enough pressure to palate

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14848