Angelina Jolie admitting to performing Satanic Rituals for fame and wealth

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Arcturus, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
I don't get why people do this, is the lifetime of fame better than eternity of peace really? These people can't see the bigger picture.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29786 and 5 others
All famous people do this
@HarrierDuBois

Not all, but the vast majority yes. Some are talented enough to make it based on that.
Hollywood in of itself is evil. Symbolism is everywhere (music, concerts, movies, reward shows, etc.)

she literally said nothing to prove this and what tf even is the context

• +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer
Hollywood in of itself is evil. Symbolism is everywhere (music, concerts, movies, reward shows, etc.)
I know, still there are people to count on, Keanu Reeves is spotless for example. As an INFP just like he is we are both straight arrows whose moral compasses, values, principles, individualism, and idealism go before all materialistic enticements, you can't buy or beat people like me and Keanu into submission, we will die for our faith in what is right and what is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
that’s sad

Glenn Close case is much worse

girls love corny shit

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
She's ugly asf anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27660, Chadrapist and 3 others
It sounds like she’s trying to mentally rationalize being compromised by claiming it’s sexual freedom. In reality, elites just do this to get control over their cattle.

She always had a Demonic Lilith look to her

Illuminati 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I don't get why people do this, is the lifetime of fame better than eternity of peace really? These people can't see the bigger picture.

Because it's not real the vid is about drugs not wierd satanic rituals

thats what im saying

eternity in hell for an infinitely small amount of earthly pleasures sounds gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
thats what im saying

eternity in hell for an infinitely small amount of earthly pleasures sounds gay as fuck
It's not like they don't believe in God neither when they obviously believe in the devil. Jesus why are they so blind.

it just sounds like she's talking about bdsm torture shit without the text lol, theres nothing mentioning any organization or ritual except for the subtitles making shit up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105