Reactions: 3links2
4173146 Screenshot 20240603 011728 Gallery

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999 and n9wiff
don't be indian ever again

• WTF
Reactions: n9wiff
I deleted it. I could've given you a warning for it but I didn't.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: psychomandible, Gengar and n9wiff
You're upset over breaking the rules and a moderator doing his job? :hnghn:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n9wiff and TechnoBoss
I deleted it. I could've given you a warning for it but I didn't.
Personalitychad detected. Btw, I thought you were out with a friend today? :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Personalitychad detected. Btw, I thought you were out with a friend today? :ogre:
He changed to tomorrow because he went to go thrifting. I was waiting around for him all day and only got a text like 20 minutes ago saying he wanted to chill tomorrow instead. RIP.

Cmon the title was obviously sarcastic :feelsmage:
Maybe our definitions of obvious are a little different especially when the video you posted in that thread was doubling down on the title. The video didn't seem sarcastic at all.

• So Sad
He changed to tomorrow because he went to go thrifting. I was waiting around for him all day and only got a text like 20 minutes ago saying he wanted to chill tomorrow instead. RIP.
Well, you got time on Saturday then? :ogre: Btw, if you don't mind someone would like to join us. Check PMs.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
race baiting is the worse rule

• JFL
Cmon the title was obviously sarcastic :feelsmage:
Well, it's not easy to gauge who's serious and who isn't. Generally after a warning people do get butthurt so yeah. But you've been a sport about it in the past though but perhaps you'd changed your attitude.

• JFL
Well, it's not easy to gauge who's serious and who isn't. Generally after a warning people do get butthurt so yeah. But you've been a sport about it in the past though but perhaps you'd changed your attitude.
I am joking in this thread

I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of staff anyways, as I have zero warnings as of currently ( I think )

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
I am joking in this thread

I would want to get on the bad side of staff anyways, as I have zero warnings as of currently ( I think )
I am not giving you phull sapport in your villain arc, bhenchod. :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and n9wiff