Anglos use jews as toy solider slaves

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Banned
Can't be bothered to invade middle east

Just sends a few billion uk Muslim tax payer money to Israel to get them to bomb the fuck out of and slaughter all of the Muslims

Don't even have to do anything themselves

They just gets Jews to do it for them, like they do with everything

Jews = toy soldier slaves for anglos

Muslims = can't even do anything about it. Feminised on the global stage. Caging.

Edit: also caging even more how much of a sensitive topic Anglo domination is for ethnics

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, Debetro, Amnesia and 1 other person
Anglos are a minority in their own country united kingdom of india

At first thought i was about to comment on how ridiculous this thread is, but now that i think about it, it kinda makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser, Jonnyboi and Imretarded?
Anglos are a minority in their own country united kingdom of india
80% of uk is white, they imported 20% ethnics to do all of the slave jobs like deliveroo and supermarkets that no Anglo would ever be caught dead doing

At first thought i was about to comment on how ridiculous this thread is, but now that i think about it, it kinda makes sense
It's the truth, you got brainwashed by ethnics who seethe for anglos to think otherwise lol

It's not even true, America and her allies spent twenty years in afghanistan. Several years in Iraq and Syria. Gulf war too.

America has been so involved directly in middle east that one saudi royal decided to hijack two planes in 2001 and give US taste of their own medicine

It's not even true, America and her allies spent twenty years in afghanistan. Several years in Iraq and Syria. Gulf war too.

America has been so involved directly in middle east that one saudi royal decided to hijack two planes in 2001 and give US taste of their own medicine
Anglos have destroyed the middle east. Its actually kinda sad.

Bomb their children for fun.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Jews rule you ur their working ant

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and Imretarded?
Anglosbare cucks for letting this happen

• JFL
Jews rule you ur their working ant
It's the opposite. I work at my dad's family business, also we hire a jew and a bunch of EE slaves.

Jews are our slaves. They make good slaves actually.

Like the ones destroying the middle east for us

Can't be bothered to invade middle east

Just sends a few billion uk Muslim tax payer money to Israel to get them to bomb the fuck out of and slaughter all of the Muslims

Don't even have to do anything themselves

They just gets Jews to do it for them, like they do with everything

Jews = toy soldier slaves for anglos

Muslims = can't even do anything about it. Feminised on the global stage. Caging.
Yeah those Anglo are such badasses. They send all their tax money to the jews and also take in half of the 3rd world. Meanwhile the Jews expand their empire and influence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
Anglos have destroyed the middle east. Its actually kinda sad.

Bomb their children for fun.
don't feel too bad. Abduluh is coming to london to rape brit children as revenge.

if only that were true. i wish anglos were based enough to deport all jews to the frontlines of israel

It's the opposite. I work at my dad's family business, also we hire a jew and a bunch of EE slaves.

Jews are our slaves. They make good slaves actually.

Like the ones destroying the middle east for us
Jews don’t work. They fuck white girls while you rot working as slave for them

Yeah those Anglo are such badasses. They send all their tax money to the jews and also take in half of the 3rd world. Meanwhile the Jews expand their empire and influence.
Caging. Coping ethnic brah.

Anglos probably bombed and destroyed ur country for fun too thats why ur seething

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Why are Jews fighting a war then to destabilise the middle east, funded by anglos? Cos they're their little bitch bois manual slave labour
they're fighting war to establish a colonial empire? You need to do some research

if only that were true. i wish anglos were based enough to deport all jews to the frontlines of israel
It literally is true.

Who is fighting the war in Middle East? Jews.

Who is funding it because they want it to happen? Anglos.

Destroying another country is the opposite of cucked.

Muslims and Jews are being cucked so hard by anglos rn

Bro we are all destroying ourselves slowly through micro plastics.

Its giga over for the human race

they're fighting war to establish a colonial empire? You need to do some research
Yeah why do you think anglos want them to have a country in middle east?

So they have an ally there and can control it and destabilise it and ruin it.

Read a book shitskin

• JFL
Caging. Coping ethnic brah.

Anglos probably bombed and destroyed ur country for fun too thats why ur seething
Low iq spotted.
Im not ethnic. My country wasnt destroyed by Britain.
Your whole comment has no relevance to the point or what Im saying.
Please do yourself a favor and rope. The average IQ would increase exponentially.

• JFL
Jews don’t work. They fuck white girls while you rot working as slave for them
Why do I have a family business where we hire a jew then?

Anglos have always owned everything, while Jews run shit for us like our manual labour slaves

Yeah why do you think anglos want them to have a country in middle east?

So they have an ally there and can control it and destabilise it and ruin it.

Read a book shitskin
wtf are you talking about? You're retarded nigga. Jewish lobby groups pay congress to help isreal out and in return the US gets an imperial power in region as an ally

regardless, how does millions of refugees who are completely unproductive and commit massive amounts of crime help the British people lol?

Im not a 'shitskin' but you certainly have the intelligence of a true subhuman.

Low iq spotted.
Please do yourself a favor and rope. The average IQ would increase exponentially.
Keep coping while ur a slave to anglos like the Jews

Why do I have a family business where we hire a jew then?

Anglos have always owned everything, while Jews run shit for us like our manual labour slaves
Lol no they own you keep coping. Ur mistaking Indians for Jews. Ur just a dog on a Leesh of some raging virgin Jew

Low iq spotted.
Yeah bro is extra retarded today.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
wtf are you talking about? You're retarded nigga. Jewish lobby groups pay congress to help isreal out and in return the US gets an imperial power in region as an ally
Yeah that's literally what the anglos want? They want power in the middle east. The anglos are doing this cos that's what they want. Jews are just the toy soldiers they're doing it with

regardless, how does millions of refugees who are completely unproductive and commit massive amounts of crime help the British people lol?
British statistically take the most per person in welfare. Ethnics are more productive than the welfare they take. Unlike brits. And they are useful brcaude no British wants to work in a supermarket, laying bricks, or doing deliveroo

We imported ethnic slaves to do that.

When I order uber eats an ethnic slave delivers it 100/100 times for less than minimum wage while I go back to my work from home 70k per year managerial position caging.

Just accept Jewish supremacy
Just accept anglos are using Jews as manual labour slave soldiers to destroy the middle east and kill Muslims while they chill in their high end mansion in London and San Francisco getting deliveroo food delivered by less than minimum wage slave Muslims 🤣

muslims should stop larping on the internet and grooming minors and go form the jihad and die for palestine.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
muslims should stop larping on the internet and grooming minors and go form the jihad and die for palestine.
They'll just get blown up by anglos so they don't bother. They just stay doing deliveroo for anglos for less than minimum wage 🤣

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
They'll just get blown up by anglos so they don't bother. They just stay doing deliveroo for anglos for less than minimum wage 🤣
sadly if they keep reproducing like fucking bugs they will be majority soon.

welfare system needs to be stopped ASAP

"Anglos use jews as soldiers"

-"Data focused on active US duty personnel show that as of January 2019, approximately 70 percent were recorded as Christian (about 32% no denomination, 20% Catholic, 18% Protestant, 1% Mormon), 2 percent as Atheist or Agnostic, 1 percent as affiliated with an Eastern religion, 0.4 percent are jews"

The Jerusalem Post

-"A record-breaking 42 Israelis were featured in Forbes' World Billionaires list for 2024, published earlier this week."

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
sadly if they keep reproducing like fucking bugs they will be majority soon.

welfare system needs to be stopped ASAP
They don't. Western ethnics have the same birth rate as natives.

And ethnics give more than they take in welfare. But natives take more in welfare than they give, statistically. Google it.

Data focused on active US duty personnel show that as of January 2019, approximately 70 percent were recorded as Christian (about 32% no denomination, 20% Catholic, 18% Protestant, 1% Mormon), 2 percent as Atheist or Agnostic, 1 percent as affiliated with an Eastern religion, 0.4 percent are jews"
The US military aren't fighting in Middle East. The Jews are lol.

Funded by anglos.

You just can't accept it so ur trying to create an alternate reality for yourself. I'm caging.

They don't. Western ethnics have the same birth rate as natives.

And ethnics give more than they take in welfare. But natives take more in welfare than they give, statistically. Google it.
IMG 0783

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
The US military aren't fighting in Middle East. The Jews are lol.

Funded by anglos.

You just can't accept it so ur trying to create an alternate reality for yourself. I'm caging.
"34% of the staff in the White House and Biden administration are of jewish origins" as according to recent data, but yeah, its all an "anglo white intelligent plan"

I guess you are just trying desperately to run away from reality

The US is sending billions upon billions to their military instead of fixing their infrastructure or ending homelesness in the country that is suppossed to be richest in the world yet it doesnt have a single high speed train in their entire territory while even african countries have

Keep with your delusion. Somehow 34% of the staff of the white house are them, the CIA director literally served in the Israeli military, the Secretary of State is a double national, they are supporting a war that has destroyed their image in front of the world for the sake of a foreign country, but you still dreaming in your own mental masturbation theories.

Another hyper autistic thread from the resident turbomanlet clown. Don't you have anything better to do on a Wednesday morning than be an electronic nuisance @Imretarded? @ElTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Imretarded?
Another hyper autistic thread from the resident turbomanlet clown. Don't you have anything better to do on a Wednesday morning than be an electronic nuisance @Imretarded? @ElTruecel
IMG 8993

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Jason Voorhees
"34% of the staff in the White House and Biden administration are of jewish origins" as according to recent data, but yeah, its all an "anglo white intelligent plan"

I guess you are just trying desperately to run away from reality

The US is sending billions upon billions to their military instead of fixing their infrastructure or ending homelesness in the country that is suppossed to be richest in the world yet it doesnt have a single high speed train in their entire territory while even african countries have

Keep with your delusion. Somehow 34% of the staff of the white house are them, the CIA director literally served in the Israeli military, the Secretary of State is a double national, they are supporting a war that has destroyed their image in front of the world for the sake of a foreign country, but you still dreaming in your own mental masturbation theories.
You just wrote 3 paragraphs to cope. Literally caging

Nothing you write will change the fact jews right now are dying in a war funded by anglos.

You are a barking dog for anglos and owned by them

Wouldn't it be such a shame if someone's face and name got sent to all of those internships with many racists comments from an incel forum 😁

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
Nigga unironically believes this shit :lul::lul:
Literally is true ngl. Anglos literally have military bases in every part of the world. Meanwhile ethnic clowns like you rot in ur mudhut getting bullied by them online and get put into mental asylums by them

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wouldn't it be such a shame if someone's face and name got sent to all of those internships with many racists comments from an incel forum 😁
I'm not a US citizen nobody here gives a fuck about hate speech online

Literally is true ngl. Anglos literally have military bases in every part of the world. Meanwhile ethnic clowns like you rot in ur mudhut getting bullied by them online and get put into mental asylums by them
Read the replies not a single commit agreeing with you and it's from your fellow white users.