Anime characters look white, gooks wants to look European so bad

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
They’ll cope that their entire beauty standards isn’t influenced by euro features and yet will continue to draw anime faces to look Eurocentric instead of looking like THEIR typical faces:

IMG 3407

Anime characters just look like Europeans children and teenagers, that why they look Eurocentric but also have neotenous features and soft features.

Even anime characters when made 3D to look realistic ish, they either just looks like European or wasian or 50% or +50% white DNA hapas
If the 3D character looks “Asian ish” like tifa
Lockhart from final fantasy.
🤣🤣🤣

VVVVVVV second drawing is how anime characters would look if they were actually drawn to look like East asian faces in an anime style:

IMG 3411

JFL at this gookcel pan face I was debating who was saying this Asian guy looks closer to cloud than younger Jordan barret:

IMG 3412

My example:
IMG 3386

IMG 3403

Clouds looks closer to average European phenotypes forget about the colouring, the craniofacial structure and facial features and proportions are closer to average european phenos than east Asian Ones
IMG 4637
IMG 3405
IMG 3406

IMG 3410

IMG 4637

IMG 3397
IMG 3399

They’ll draw a north Atlantid looking anime character (version on the right) and will say it doesn’t look white it looks Asian.😂😂😂 if anime characters looked Asian they would be drawn like the version on the left ⬇️⬇️⬇️:

IMG 3414

^^^^ Asian face, less typically curvaceous unlike non-asian women and shorter

European skull vs East Asian Skull
IMG 3394

Attachments

• IMG_3408.jpeg
    IMG_3408.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3409.jpeg
    IMG_3409.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
    IMG_3407.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Putin, mathis, framemoggerr and 3 others
Yeah alot of asians are obsessed with looking white ofc theyd draw their comics like this
self hating ur race

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
good thing I’m white

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Very white thread, if only you guys say this more often.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
to be precise they look like weird eurasian hybrids that you see a lot in places like russia or anywhere where there's admixture i.e finland.

not particularly asian, not really white either.

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate, mathis, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Asians don't like white people, bro. I tried having a conversation with a random asian guy at the gym 5 minutes ago and he was getting irritating the high inhib cuck but didn't have the balls to say anything.

to be precise they look like weird eurasian hybrids that you see a lot in places like russia or anywhere where there's admixture i.e finland.

not particularly asian, not really white either.
Yes I’d say they look +75% white and a bit of Asian in general but if we were to say which race anime characters look closer to it’s definitely white rather than East Asian, closest would be to white children and teenagers, who tend to have the soft features and neotenous while also still having the European cranio facial structure and features

VVVVVVV second drawing is how anime characters would look if they were actually drawn to look like East asian faces in an anime style:

View attachment 3181981

JFL at this gookcel pan face I was debating who was saying this Asian guy looks closer to cloud than younger Jordan barret:

View attachment 3181985

My example:
View attachment 3181986

View attachment 3181987
Clouds looks closer to average European phenotypes forget about the colouring, the craniofacial structure and facial features and proportions are closer to average european phenos than east Asian Ones
View attachment 3181994View attachment 3181996View attachment 3181997

View attachment 3182003
View attachment 3182005
View attachment 3182007View attachment 3182009
True for anime characters ye but ngl these video game characters just look asian but without the bad maxillas and white coloring
Like mixed white and asian or some of those northern europeans

so much water it should go to african kids

True for anime characters ye but ngl final fantasy characters just look asian but without the bad maxillas and white coloring
If anything i'd have picked some finngolian type pheno to make your point
Most FF characters look wasian not Asian that is why they have the larger eyes, none flat maxilla, narrow straaight tall nose and that long caucosoid skull and caucasoid shape which looks more oval overall. But ones like cloud he looks white 100% max 2% asian. Asian faces are boxy that why they shave their bones for oval for smaller faces

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back