Anime show= PERFECT REALITY

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
I've been watching these anime shows where the main protagonist is timid and still gets the girl. This is honestly ragefuel and Japanese propaganda to make young men believe there is a girl that will dom them and love them for who they are regardless of their social awkwardness and loser lives. In these shows the MC will have no status, potentially no friends, and potentially even gets bullied but still gets the girl to find them attractive regardless. It's so weird watching them but it's nice to delude myself that something like this exists JFL.
Schoolgirl Anime GIF - Schoolgirl Anime Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai GIFs
ryuji takasu kiss GIF
Kawaii Wholesome GIF - Kawaii Wholesome Mai Feeding Sakura GIFs
Blushing Couple GIF - Blushing Couple Internally GIFs
x GIF
first-kiss-naruhina.gif
Kissing Anime GIF - Kissing Anime Kiss GIFs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence, Tabula Rasa, try2beme and 14 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, MiroslavBulldosex, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and day after day
It's so weird watching them but it's nice to delude myself that something like this exists JFL.
It doesn't exist, these animes are made by incels, they are very different from what life in Japan really is like, they're pretty much in an alternate universe or reality...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: day after day
I hate those kind of anime

The ones where the high T bully win are better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, try2beme, Danish_Retard and 4 others
If the guy is hot that will happen

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sprinkles, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, try2beme, Deleted member 17217 and 1 other person
I've been watching these anime shows where the main protagonist is timid and still gets the girl. This is honestly ragefuel and Japanese propaganda to make young men believe there is a girl that will dom them and love them for who they are regardless of their social awkwardness and loser lives. In these shows the MC will have no status, potentially no friends, and potentially even gets bullied but still gets the girl to find them attractive regardless. It's so weird watching them but it's nice to delude myself that something like this exists JFL.
Schoolgirl Anime GIF - Schoolgirl Anime Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai GIFs
ryuji takasu kiss GIF
x GIF
first-kiss-naruhina.gif
Lol did you forget personality is cope and it's all about looks?

99% of those low T Anime male characters who get the females are 8 PSL Pretty Boy slayers, and IRL would mog all males on Earth.

Looks > Personality is the message here. Anime is secretly blackpilled.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 33579 and 5 others
Yeah not just anime but media in general gave me a shit mindset about dating, no wonder I'm a khhv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Anchor_Ship
Yeah not just anime but media in general gave me a shit mindset about dating, no wonder I'm a khhv
I will gymcel until my surgery and then I will secure a beautiful anime fantasy:ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Yliaster
I find zoe's face so infuriatingly perfect.

like she's so harmonous symmetrical that its actually a failo.

She needs more inperfections, looks like a clone

• Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
ryuji takasu kiss GIF
x GIF
first-kiss-naruhina.gif
what are these animes bro i'm tryna watch them ibr

ryuji takasu kiss GIF
x GIF
first-kiss-naruhina.gif
Cuck fantasy :bluepill::feelsuhh:
@Skywalker

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Anchor_Ship
what are these animes bro i'm tryna watch them ibr
In order bunnygirl senpai, toradora, teasing master takagi San, naruto the last road to ninja, and future diary

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Anchor_Ship
faggot take by berserkcel

• JFL
Anime was originally intended for incel neets to live vicariously thru to not rope over their depressing lives. I used Anime as a coping mechanism and pretended that the characters were my friends and waifus during high school since I was such a loser. Now Anime is mainstream and normies watch it so they spice it up with different stories. I also cried over not living the life of those Anime dweebs who end up with the hot JB virgin girls or from not being those hot JB virgin girls myself. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Anchor_Ship
View attachment 2388481
Japs are deluded, except for brock lesnar blonde and blue eyes is more Nordic. Also he said sasuke would be hapa
No, he didn't. The question was whether any American could play him.
He essentially said Naruto and Sakura are White and Sasuke is ethnically Japanese

Anime was originally intended for incel neets to live vicariously thru to not rope over their depressing lives. I used Anime as a coping mechanism and pretended that the characters were my friends and waifus during high school since I was such a loser. Now Anime is mainstream and normies watch it so they spice it up with different stories. I also cried over not living the life of those Anime dweebs who end up with the hot JB virgin girls or from not being those hot JB virgin girls myself. :feelswah:
Anime produces future hikimori

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 19499
its a huge blackpill actually, since the girls don't care that they have 0 social skills and only care about them being tall prettyboy chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, ShowerMaxxing and Anchor_Ship
its a huge blackpill actually, since the girls don't care that they have 0 social skills and only care about them being tall prettyboy chad
Nah some shows have normie incels with nerd neck and shit. Shit frame etc

No, he didn't. The question was whether any American could play him.
He essentially said Naruto and Sakura are White and Sasuke is ethnically Japanese
“Maybe sasuke would be someone Japanese American” that’s a hapa dummy

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bro did we watch the same show? He’s the most notorious for getting fucked by that
Lol trueee hahahaha he ropes to revive people because muh talking jfl. But the pain speech iq mogged, without plot armour he’s won

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Anchor_Ship
They’re still a factor, looks mean u can be more autistic is all

I fucking love Isekai stories where the protag is a loner

• JFL
“Maybe sasuke would be someone Japanese American” that’s a hapa dummy
No, the Japanese have their own word for that, and they specify when they mean that