Anime that will change your prescriptive on life

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

Welcome to the NHK

52675.jpg

Twenty-two-year-old college dropout Tatsuhiro Satou has been a hikikomori for almost four years now. In his isolation, he has come to believe in many obscure conspiracy theories, but there is one in particular which he holds unshakable faith in: the theory that the evil conspirator behind his shut-in NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) status is the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai (NHK)—an evil and secret organization dedicated to fostering the spread of hikikomori culture.

(https://www.wcostream.com/welcome-to-the-nhk-episode-1-english-dubbed-2)

Great Teacher Onizuka

11460.jpg

Twenty-two-year-old Eikichi Onizuka—ex-biker gang leader, conqueror of Shonan, and virgin—has a dream: to become the greatest high school teacher in all of Japan. This isn't because of a passion for teaching, but because he wants a loving teenage wife when he's old and gray. Still, for a perverted, greedy, and lazy delinquent, there is more to Onizuka than meets the eye. So when he lands a job as the homeroom teacher of the Class 3-4 at the prestigious Holy Forest Academy—despite suplexing the Vice Principal—all of his talents are put to the test, as this class is particularly infamous.

Due to their utter contempt for all teachers, the class' students use psychological warfare to mentally break any new homeroom teacher they get, forcing them to quit and leave school. However, Onizuka isn't your average teacher, and he's ready for any challenge in his way.

Bullying, suicide, and sexual harassment are just a few of the issues his students face daily. By tackling the roots of their problems, Onizuka supports them with his unpredictable and unconventional methods—even if it means jumping off a building to save a suicidal child. Thanks to his eccentric charm and fun-loving nature, Class 3-4 slowly learns just how enjoyable school can be when you're the pupils of the Great Teacher Onizuka.

(https://www.wcostream.com/anime/great-teacher-onizuka-english-dubbed-guide)

Hellgirl

71958.jpg

Have you heard of Hell Correspondence? Those with a powerful grudge may only access this mysterious website at midnight, allowing them to enter anyone's name and have that person be ferried straight to hell. Ai Enma, the Hell Girl, will not judge whether or not the chosen target deserves punishment; she will merely exact revenge on them for you. Not much is known about this young girl other than that she swiftly carries out her tasks with the help of three straw dolls. There is just one catch, however—as payment for carrying out such a request, the user must condemn themselves to an afterlife in hell.

(https://www.wcostream.com/anime/hell-girl-english-dubbed-guide)

Each one of these has significantly changed my perspective on life significantly so if you haven't seen any of them already I would give them a shot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yashchandra, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Welcome to the NHK is good. I watched it on youtube when I stayed in the U.S. a few years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 10413
Mirin' that all of them are dubbed links

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6095
I don't see jojo's