animes are bullshit

lestoa

lestoa

the only anime i rly enjoyed was death note and naruto
thats it, how yall can watch this shit ?

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and vampmaxxer
Lookism mogs

• JFL
Reactions: piec, datboijj and lestoa
but only bcs its blackpilled tho
I watch hunter x hunter it is also blackpilled because incel freaks like us inevitably become pedophilic just as hisoka did

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, lestoa and HarshBDSMmaster
i also can't understand it. i mean sure 50 episode could be legit but imagine watching one piece literally 1000 episode jfl at that brain damage

• +1
Reactions: piec, lestoa, datboijj and 1 other person
i also can't understand it. i mean sure 50 episode could be legit but imagine watching one piece literally 1000 episode jfl at that brain damage
when i wAS catching up to one peice i would watch like a few episodes and if it got boring after like 5 mins i would skip like 5 episodes
then skip again until i found a fun paert
then just go on wiki to see what i missed instead of going back to watch 60 episodes
it was quite efficient don't feel like i missed anything

when i wAS catching up to one peice i would watch like a few episodes and if it got boring after like 5 mins i would skip like 5 episodes
then skip again until i found a fun paert
then just go on wiki to see what i missed instead of going back to watch 60 episodes
it was quite efficient don't feel like i missed anything
i also heard that u can watch one piece without the filler episodes

only legit way to actually watch it without wanting to shoot yourself

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yes its just too long, i dont know how people even enjoy watching it. Its just too much. Thats why imo Death note is so good. It only has 30+ episodes. And thats enough, you dont need 1000+++ episodes. Quality over quantity.

Yes its just too long, i dont know how people even enjoy watching it. Its just too much. Thats why imo Death note is so good. It only has 30+ episodes. And thats enough, you dont need 1000+++ episodes. Quality over quantity.
jojo fans are gonna kill you for that one

death was good yes also seen that

• +1
Reactions: lestoa