Animes I'll be watching next to increase iq

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I'll watch one at a time in this order, let's see how much my IQ will have increased by the end. If there are any good anime that isn't on the list and I should watch post it on here.

Psycho pass
Steins gate
Attack on titan
Jujitsu kaisen
Black clover
Re:zero
Paranoia agent
Jojo's bizarre adventure
Serial experiments lain
Elfen lied
Ergo proxy
Mob psycho 100
Code geass
Dr. Stone
Black lagoon
The promised neverland
Sword art online
Vinland saga
Demon slayer
Erased
Assassination classroom

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, salivate2, Deleted member 18522 and 9 others
consuming media lowers ur iq

consuming media lowers ur iq
Depends on your epistemological foundation, I watch multiple theism vs atheism debates and have already debunked god, so I'm good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, datboijj, Deleted member 33986 and 3 others
Solid list

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
What constitutes an anime that raises your IQ?

Good shows

• +1
Yeah lil bro that’s totally gonna make u smarter.. keep coping with IQ while other guys ur age are out fucking pussy

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik, Latinus, datboijj and 2 others
>increasing iq
>watching anime

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, mtcut3plush, datboijj and 4 others
What constitutes an anime that raises your IQ?
I think they increase IQ just by virtue of being animes, the Japanese are geniuses, you learn a lot of philosophical perspectives. Except for the ones that are just fights and combats and offer nothing of substance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Yeah lil bro that’s totally gonna make u smarter.. keep coping with IQ while other guys ur age are out fucking pussy
Yeah but they're doing what everyone else is doing so how is that special. Meanwhile I increase iq and learn more arguments do debunk god so I can disprove objective purpose and live the way I want. Hahahaha.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and LampPostPrime
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Hunter x Hunter

• +1
Depends on your epistemological foundation, I watch multiple theism vs atheism debates and have already debunked god, so I'm good
You ain't debunked shit bud

You only watch debates with biased creatures

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: genzo and LampPostPrime
I think they increase IQ just by virtue of being animes, the Japanese are geniuses, you learn a lot of philosophical perspectives. Except for the ones that are just fights and combats and offer nothing of substance.
you can tell japs are high iq just from their animes, almost all besides shit like pokemon have complex plotlines. make me feel dumb watching a lot of them. and how much they focus on every part of the story being consistent

• +1
ginga eiyui densetsu
bakemonogatari (and the rest in the series)

but manga would be much better for this purpose
I recommend kingdom, GTO, berserk, vagabond, 20th century boys(my favorite), billybat, pluto, monster, claymore

and most of the anime on ur list is just pleasure trash though, idk how you think it will increase your iq

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Aypo129 and 1 other person
Boku no Pico or ROPE!

Im glad U took the path of increasing IQ. U will won't regret it

• +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream
I love anime/manga, but if anything it will decrease your IQ and if all you do is that it Ill make you more socially awkward. At least watching live series and movies you can read body language and increase your NT.

Anime characters don't act like real people

Last edited:
You should add Death Note

You ain't debunked shit bud

You only watch debates with biased creatures
Yes, the biased creatures are the ones arguing in favor of the specific god they were indoctrinated with and for a notion that offers eternal life, not the ones arguing for a reality that's not inherently favorable for us. One argues for something that they want to be true while the other isn't really proposing a happy ever after scenario, so who's biased?

Literally a better way to increase intelligence of any kind than reading most books.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Yes, the biased creatures are the ones arguing in favor of the specific god they were indoctrinated with and for a notion that offers eternal life, not the ones arguing for a reality that's not inherently favorable for us. One argues for something that they want to be true while the other isn't really proposing a happy ever after scenario, so who's biased?
hahaha
if anything atheism is more comforting than religion, if you truly belive that there isn't heaven or hell you will live your life happy knowing you can do anything you want with no fear of going to hell, yes religion does provide some comfort but also grief knowing that your loved ones go to hell beacuse they were'nt religious type shit

i can literally watch a 1000 debates with weak ass atheist getting embarassed but that doen't make me high iq or more religoous lmaoo, religious people really got 0 to lose if there's no god then fine if yes imma go to hevean nigga, being an atheist is a huge problem

hahaha
if anything atheism is more comforting than religion, if you truly belive that there isn't heaven or hell you will live your life happy knowing you can do anything you want with no fear of going to hell, yes religion does provide some comfort but also grief knowing that your loved ones go to hell beacuse they were'nt religious type shit

i can literally watch a 1000 debates with weak ass atheist getting embarassed but that doen't make me high iq or more religoous lmaoo, religious people really got 0 to lose if there's no god then fine if yes imma go to hevean nigga, being an atheist is a huge problem
My god, what a bunch of down syndrome tier nonsense. "If there's a god a god I will go to heaven" presumptuously assuming that if any notion of anything close to a god is true it automatically follows he'll be sent to some dystopian fantasy after this life, by virtue of simply BELIEVING in a god as if some cosmic entity bigger than the universe is worried about whether sentient apes would believe in him and also assuming that he believes in the correct god out of the thousands that have been proposed and that he's doing exactly what that god wants.

Your capacity for reasoning is really beyond pitiful, you fucking imbecile. You are also beyond deluded if you think any atheist has ever "embarrassed themselves" in this debate and clearly have never watched one, this shit is literally round earth vs flat earth debate tiet where one of the parties gets shredded to pieces, does nothing but stutter and sound confused while running in circles.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
If i was u i wouldnt watch jujutsu, black clover, mob psycho, dr stone , sword art online, demon slayer, those are mid , you can add however fate series, Great teacher onizuka, death note, 7seeds.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
My god, what a bunch of down syndrome tier nonsense. "If there's a god a god I will go to heaven" presumptuously assuming that if any notion of anything close to a god is true it automatically follows he'll be sent to some dystopian fantasy after this life, by virtue of simply BELIEVING in a god as if some cosmic entity bigger than the universe is worried about whether sentient apes would believe in him and also assuming that he believes in the correct god out of the thousands that have been proposed and that he's doing exactly what that god wants.

Your capacity for reasoning is really beyond pitiful, you fucking imbecile. You are also beyond deluded if you think any atheist has ever "embarrassed themselves" in this debate and clearly have never watched one, this shit is literally round earth vs flat earth debate tiet where one of the parties gets shredded to pieces, does nothing but stutter and sound confused while running in circles.
just insults and big words

you got no real arguments big boy, even atheist know that only legit religions are either islma or christianity

lmaoo go watch those islamic debates on the street, literally every atheist gets shreded to pieces and ended up getting laughed at

look at this nigga foe example, he got asked a simple question and couldn't even answer hes was spinning his wheels and stutering

we all can post examples of both parties getting embarassed but doesn't mean both of us are right, if that your only argument than you're actually low iq, might as well watch these japanese cartoons that may increase ur iq and finally admit there's a god
3539258 andrew tate laugh gif

bro is me when i was 17/ *tips fedora* hello fellow atheist

I watch multiple theism vs atheism debates and have already debunked god, so I'm good
The videos:

DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC…

Watching pseudointellectual smug videos doesn’t constitute raising iq…

And lol debates aren’t about getting to the truth more about getting the audience with rhetoric

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
just insults and big words

you got no real arguments big boy, even atheist know that only legit religions are either islma or christianity

lmaoo go watch those islamic debates on the street, literally every atheist gets shreded to pieces and ended up getting laughed at

look at this nigga foe example, he got asked a simple question and couldn't even answer hes was spinning his wheels and stutering

we all can post examples of both parties getting embarassed but doesn't mean both of us are right, if that your only argument than you're actually low iq, might as well watch these japanese cartoons that may increase ur iq and finally admit there's a god
View attachment 2430706

I have no arguments?? I have no arguments?? How fucking dare you come here and say I have no argument after dismantling your presumptuous assumptions from head to toe and then you offer zero rebuttal whatsoever and move on to some other retarded point?? "Atheists know that only legit religions are either Islam or christianity"?? Do you even hear yourself?? Also I'm sure that some deliberately complicated scripted question that one cant think of an answer to on the spot is proof of a god. "Is rape objectively wrong" hahahaha the typical retarded morality apologetics, as if taking the word of a god is moral and not blind obedience. You are really the perfect representation of a dangerously deluded religious imbecile, dunning Kruger effect at its finest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and _MVP_
I have no arguments?? I have no arguments?? How fucking dare you come here and say I have no argument after dismantling your presumptuous assumptions from head to toe and then you offer zero rebuttal whatsoever and move on to some other retarded point?? "Atheists know that only legit religions are either Islam or christianity"?? Do you even hear yourself?? Also I'm sure that some deliberately complicated scripted question that one cant think of an answer to on the spot is proof of a god. "Is rape objectively wrong" hahahaha the typical retarded morality apologetics, as if taking the word of a god is moral and not blind obedience. You are really the perfect representation of a dangerously deluded religious imbecile, dunning Kruger effect at its finest.
a "high iq" atheist couldn't even answer a simple question

this just an example lol i can post a 1000 more, your first argument was literally "i seen weak ass religious people lose debate" so i must be right :soy:

Literally can't get more lower iq than that jfl

Go watch anime lil bro maybe one day you get enlightened enough to speak to me

To be fair i didnt watch it but i have a friend obsessed with it lol ,i know it s good and i will watch it too eventually
Classic for a reason
Beautiful women, a charming philosophy, and tons of dope action
Nothing to dislike about it

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
@skorp keep embarrassing urself U RELIGIOUS LUNATIC

a "high iq" atheist couldn't even answer a simple question

this just an example lol i can post a 1000 more, your first argument was literally "i seen weak ass religious people lose debate" so i must be right :soy:

Literally can't get more lower iq than that jfl

Go watch anime lil bro maybe one day you get enlightened enough to speak to me
I can answer that, but what are you going to do if I do? Run away with your tail tucked between your legs pretending that I'm just insulting you and not offering any arguments?

Morality cannot possibly be objective in the literal and most accepted sense of the word since that which exists objectively does so independent of a mind, like the sun. Morality is a set of rules that we come to agree upon after observing how we deal with each other and then determining what will be beneficial for us to thrive over the long term since it's in our beat interest to cooperate with each other, any society that exists mostly in harmony NEEDS to come up with a sense of morality for there to be order. What we can do then is establish a foundation based on those observations and determine what will constitute as "objective morality", like the rules of chess, they don't exist independently of our minds as a "thing" but rather as a foundation that has been established, BY THE MIND, and then viewed as objective in the sense it's agreed upon by the majority for the ultimate benefit of a inherently social species.

Are you even capable of understanding this or will I have to draw it for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and SidharthTheSlayer
The sandnigger guy is just trying to make the atheist side look bad by appealing to normie moralfaggotry
Ofc the atheist dude can see right through this

I can answer that, but what are you going to do if I do? Run away with your tail tucked between your legs pretending that I'm just insulting you and not offering any arguments?

Morality cannot possibly be objective in the literal and most accepted sense of the word since that which exists objectively does so independent of a mind, like the sun. Morality is a set of rules that we come to agree upon after observing how we deal with each other and then determining what will be beneficial for us to thrive over the long term since it's in our beat interest to cooperate with each other, any society that exists mostly in harmony NEEDS to come up with a sense of morality for there to be order. What we can do then is establish a foundation based on those observations and determine what will constitute as "objective morality", like the rules of chess, they don't exist independently of our minds as a "thing" but rather as a foundation that has been established, BY THE MIND, and then viewed as objective in the sense agreed upon by the majority for ultimate benefit of a inherently social species.

Are you even capable of understanding this or will I have to draw it for you?
I do not care lil boy

I posted it just as an example, if you want to debate go check sheikh Othman he dared to debate any atheist anytime

I legit don't give a fuck to read that essay you be posting

@skorp keep embarrassing urself U RELIGIOUS LUNATIC
Nigga i literally went 3_0 with your atheist head ass niggas

I do not give a fuck my nigga

Haha, how pathetic. This is how this shit goes every single time without fail, I predicted this is what he was going to do because he sure as hell wouldn't have any rebuttal and there it is. I don't even know why I engaged with this imbecile with a bad case of the dunning Kruger effect and allowed my thread to get derailed.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and SidharthTheSlayer
There’s literally no proof for God case closed

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and SidharthTheSlayer
I watched jojos bizarre adventure. It mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
best think to watch for iq increasing is aşk-ı memnu

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
peak retardedness

definitely monogatari series

Ive watched everything this world has to offer

Now im anime waifu only or death

I want to be choked by asuka for being a bad boi then she caresses my long hair and tells me everything is fine

Yea just tell me its over 😔

hahaha
if anything atheism is more comforting than religion, if you truly belive that there isn't heaven or hell you will live your life happy knowing you can do anything you want with no fear of going to hell,
as someone with 24/7 existential depression and worry over death, HELL NO lol. the fleeting pleasures of hedonism you can unguiltingly enjoy as an atheist are nothing compared to the meaningful purpose religion gives you.

a devoted christian with a loving happy family is way happier than some atheist nihilist black pill slayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back