Annoying roommate won't let me masturbate

Intellectual

Intellectual

Banned
I'm renting a very luxurious and expensive room. It's a bunch of rooms in the apartment crowded up together, which means that I have to tolerate roommates.

One of them though is more annoying than anybody else. I like to masturbate with my laptop, laying on my bed as I get to have a better and bigger screen.

But he suddenly busts open my door (which I can't lock), and he tells "Are you masturbating?" I tell him to get out but he keeps doing it again.

I don't know what to do. I can't bring my laptop into the shower, it is too uncomfortable. I wish this asshole would just let me masturbate in peace.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 22918, DarkTriadChad and 3 others
How did you get the mods to make your old account unsearchable on incels.is? The “torturedsoul”

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
How did you get the mods to make your old account unsearchable on incels.is? The “torturedsoul”
Take your meds, schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 20370
Wdym unsearchable he probably just deleted his account

i neet and masturbate in peace

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I'm renting a very luxurious and expensive room. It's a bunch of rooms in the apartment crowded up together, which means that I have to tolerate roommates.

One of them though is more annoying than anybody else. I like to masturbate with my laptop, laying on my bed as I get to have a better and bigger screen.

But he suddenly busts open my door (which I can't lock), and he tells "Are you masturbating?" I tell him to get out but he keeps doing it again.

I don't know what to do. I can't bring my laptop into the shower, it is too uncomfortable. I wish this asshole would just let me masturbate in peace.
Let him join in

Youre a high inhib beta, just do it and dont care about your roommate, if he bothers you too much threaten him pretending that you will rape him if he comes in again, if he continues it's because he is certainly gay and wants you to fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Just stop jerking off, it’s cuck behavior+you are raising prolactin

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

1617197752-bassem-dents-berbere2souche.png

Choke him to death

Let me guess you live in EUrope?