• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and AlexBrown84
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
side effects?

Yo what’s up my boy where u been
Banned for doxxing shitskin mutt, got a social life and then decided to come back for the memes :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
Banned for doxxing shitskin mutt, got a social life and then decided to come back for the memes :lul:
We used to talk on lookism but u stopped posting out of nowhere

Shitposting is too fun

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Seems expensive and weird. So many chemicals as well, damn. I'm just going to chill here with stretches and yoga and stuff like that lol seems easier.

Mirin your Susanoo avi hard:love:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and TurkishAscender
We used to talk on lookism but u stopped posting out of nowhere

Shitposting is too fun
Lmfao that happened when I full on realised how much it confused me I had an ex stalking my PSL accounts like what?

So decided I would take a break, took up a new sport and actually went out of my way to be social.

Now that is done I can shit post in fucking peace :lul:.

• JFL
Lmfao that happened when I full on realised how much it confused me I had an ex stalking my PSL accounts like what?

So decided I would take a break, took up a new sport and actually went out of my way to be social.

Now that is done I can shit post in fucking peace :lul:.
Fuark bro mirin, how tf she find ur account

The more I post the less I want to be nt and interact with people

Fuark bro mirin, how tf she find ur account

The more I post the less I want to be nt and interact with people
Lmfao she knew I posted on here when we were going out lmfao. However I stopped after a while she checked the site then obviously I am quite easy to find especially with the fucking mog battles.

Sometimes people make me want to die, however managed to find a set of people who I actually get on with so try and at least act normal with them.

• +1
Lmfao she knew I posted on here when we were going out lmfao. However I stopped after a while she checked the site then obviously I am quite easy to find especially with the fucking mog battles.

Sometimes people make me want to die, however managed to find a set of people who I actually get on with so try and at least act normal with them.
Never tell a girl I post here

Yea I hang out with my normie friends and I feel like shit after, such a waste of time trying to act like a bluepilled cuck

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Never tell a girl I post here

Yea I hang out with my normie friends and I feel like shit after, such a waste of time trying to act like a bluepilled cuck
Honestly it was a bad idea jfl, she took it as a sign that I was looksmaxing for stacy all whilst being with her for attention :lul:

Lmfao I mostly hang out with women and god damn, sometimes it is enjoyable but other times I just want to be completely unfiltered which of course is a dumb move.

• +1
“IGF 1 100IU” :soy:

“IGF 1 100IU” :soy:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Damn,that's too much.
Maybe he wanted to say 10IU and it was a typo.
Maybe he is a Larper,his points are all valid other than binaural and maybe he is in the process of heightmaxxing and is Just larping for confidence boost:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
binaural beats just make me ignore it

he's trolling (100 ui Igf1), and some of those dosages are toxic, if you use normal dosage it could work

thats retarded nigger.
a lot of people grow at 18 anyway, if he did it 20+ then it would mean something

Sounds like a cool story. I stopped reading at the part where his dick grew along with his height :feelshaha: