anorexia diet for leanmax

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
about to go on anorexia diet

800cal of 10 eggs in morning to get all nutrients so i don’t need to supp multivitamins
gym
and around 10k steps

should lose fat rapid as hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, aspiringexcel, Charisma and 6 others
10% bf is pending @Charisma

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

starting now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, aspiringexcel, Roquefort and 3 others
bump

• +1
Sounds kind of insane bro but good luck

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Roquefort, Imretarded? and 2 others

800cal of 10 eggs in morning to get all nutrients so i don’t need to supp multivitamins
gym
and around 10k steps

Start purging It’s always worked for me

• +1
Sounds kind of insane bro but good luck
gotta go to insane measures to get to 10%.
plus i slept half of today anyway so didnt eat
ate the 8 eggs at midday and will fast until next one
in meantime walk to gym and back.

how much u think im gonna lose fat in a month?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and dphlover
how much did u lose?
in how long?
how much u eat?
I think you lose about half the cals u ate I always use the back of the toothbrush to make myself sick and drink lots of water before to help. But I’m pretty sure it’s bad for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and N1666
I think you lose about half the cals u ate I always use the back of the toothbrush to make myself sick and drink lots of water before to help. But I’m pretty sure it’s bad for you
800 is v low
maybe ill go 500 minimum
just to ensure i get my nutrients since i dont supplement

i wont induce vomit, just eat low cals and be very active. i even got under desk bike so when i an rotting i am cycling.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and dphlover
your eggs look radioactive do you even know how to cooks eggs!!&&??
not really. i just but 10 in a pan and mives them around

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, dphlover and kalluss
not really. i just but 10 in a pan and mives them around
can you at least put it on low heat and do it slowly until they are semi raw you arent fucking suppose to eat it fully cooked

• +1
Reactions: rooman, lestoa, dphlover and 1 other person
800 is v low
maybe ill go 500 minimum
just to ensure i get my nutrients since i dont supplement

i wont induce vomit, just eat low cals and be very active. i even got under desk bike so when i an rotting i am cycling.
Vomiting turns me on

• +1
can you at least put it on low heat and do it slowly until they are semi raw you arent fucking suppose to eat it fully cooked
will do tmr
ill do 6 or 7 instead of 10 also, hopeflly thats enough nutrients

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and dphlover
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
its high carb

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss

@appealmaxed

• +1
@kalluss wont even eat fruit tbh

how much u think i lose in a month?
gym
and around 10k steps

@kalluss wont even eat fruit tbh

how much u think i lose in a month?
idk personally i lost like 5kg in like a week or less and i was eating alot but what i was eating was mostly watery fruit usually they wont make such impact on your weight unless its high carbs what you should do is try to get a faster metabolism i am practically stuck on the same weight now i dont workout as much and drink around 3l of water daily i also dont sweat aloot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and appealmaxed
You're gonna lose a ton of muscle too, and probably gain all that weight back...

• +1
Reactions: rooman, PROMETHEUS and DarkAscender
You're gonna lose a ton of muscle too, and probably gain all that weight back...
as for gaining weight back, id increase by like 100-200 every few days from when i stop, that way it will be mostly muscle that retuens since ill go gym druing and after also.

At least add some tuna its low in calories and will keep you full due to all the fats . This summer ive tried a low calories diet for me talking about sub 2000 cals and was hard asf for me.

• +1
At least add some tuna its low in calories and will keep you full due to all the fats . This summer ive tried a low calories diet for me talking about sub 2000 cals and was hard asf for me.
how much did you lose?
how long did you do it for?

only reason i chose eggs tbh is cos it had all nutrients so i don’t have to use a multi vitamin. only vitamin c

You're gonna need some serious willpower to go through with it. And you better be quite lean already and don't do this for too long or you might mess your health up

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and appealmaxed
You're gonna need some serious willpower to go through with it. And you better be quite lean already and don't do this for too long or you might mess your health up
ideally i want to drop 5kg
was thinking of doing it for 2 weeks or so maybe 3.

i even have an under seat bike to use while i rot on the site to burn more cals

should he at least a 1700 deficit a day. which in 1lbs every 2 days.

thinking of going 500cals instead of 800 jfl.

Last edited:
ideally i want to drop 5kg
was thinking of doing it for 2 weeks or so.
if i stick to it think ill manage to drop the 5kg fat?

i even have an under seat bike to use while i rot on the site to burn more cals
Idk your weight and maintenance but lets say around 2500 calories with exercise.
that's gonna put you in a 2500-800 = 1700 daily calorie deficit

If you're eating at this deficit for 2 weeks that will be about 14 x 1700 = 238000 calorie deficit in a period of two weeks
You can lose about 1kg of fat per 7700 calories or so.

So 23800/7700 ≈ 3kg of fat loss in a 2 week period on a daily calorie deficit of 1700 calories or so.

Fat loss is quite slow as you can see, you're probably gonna lose more weight and it will most likely be a water. And some muscle too, expect to be significantly weaker afterwards.

But if you were to ask me? I wouldn't do it, I ate around 1000-1200 calories for 3 weeks and lost a lot of weight, I lost some fat but I felt terrible. And I gained pretty much all of it back. You're gonna have to be very strict with reverse dieting, because your metabolism will be quite slow at the end of the dieting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
But if you were to ask me? I wouldn't do it, I ate around 1000-1200 calories for a 3 weeks and lost a lot of weight, I lost some fat but I felt terrible. And I gained pretty much all of it back. You're gonna have to be very strict with reverse dieting, because your metabolism will be quite slow at the end of the dieting.
how much did u end up eating a day once you stopped?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Fat loss is quite slow as you can see, you're probably gonna lose more weight and it will most likely be a water. And some muscle too, expect to be significantly weaker afterward
yeah ill try my hardest to maintain lifts in gym, although im bouncd to lose strength but it will allow me to retain as much as i can.
i may use clenbuterol, some users like @Gandy @chadmanlet04 have used and it retains muscle mass and also increases tdee. i have some.

• +1
idk personally i lost like 5kg in like a week or less and i was eating alot but what i was eating was mostly watery fruit usually they wont make such impact on your weight unless its high carbs what you should do is try to get a faster metabolism i am practically stuck on the same weight now i dont workout as much and drink around 3l of water daily i also dont sweat aloot
you didn't lose 5kg in a week or less, stop lying

probably he ate a fuck tone of carbs before so water weight
even if it was water weight it's still not possible, he's just another larping jordan avi

how much did u end up eating a day once you stopped?
On the first day once I stopped I ate at burger king and prob like 2000 calories lol (but I didnt look fatter the next day) dont do this tho lol

After that I ate about 1700-1900 calories for 2 weeks then I ate like 2000-2100 calories the following weeks and then I went into a lean bulk. Your body can adapt quite quickly to your new maintenance if you factor in how much you ate daily on the last week + your new maintenance with your new weight.

Imo no point in adding 100 calories every day or something because then you would still be cutting.

for the lean bulk I was doing carnivore diet cuz I saw some ppl talk abt it here, and it was terrible. So expensive and hard to cook meat all the time and I was barely gaining any muscle because your body just needs carbs to build muscle more optimally. I'm cutting again bcs I became lowkey fat, but I'm rlly close to like 11% rn so I'll start lean bulking w just a high protein, moderate carb and medium fat diet.

• +1
about 1700-1900 calories for 2 weeks then I ate like 2000-2100 calories the following weeks and then I went into a lean bulk.
Your body can adapt quite quickly to your new maintenance if you factor in how much you ate daily on the last week + your new maintenance with your new weight.

Imo no point in adding 100 calories every day or something because then you would still be cutting.

for the lean bulk I was doing carnivore diet cuz I saw some ppl talk abt it here, and it was terrible. So expensive and hard to eat meat all the time and I was barely gaining any muscle because your body just needs carbs to build muscle more optimally. I'm cutting again bcs I became lowkey fat, but I'm rlly close to like 11% rn so I'll start lean bulking w just a high protein, moderate carb and medium fat diet.
i should get used to the diet in a few days. and going uni so i should be able to forget about it pretty easily whilst meeting new people etc.

• +1
how much did you lose?
how long did you do it for?

only reason i chose eggs tbh is cos it had all nutrients so i don’t have to use a multi vitamin. only vitamin c
My diet for almost 3 months was 5 eggs in the morning 1 skyr or quark with banana third meal was chicken 500 grams or tuna ,sardines i lost like 3 kg but i lost weight before that .Im saying eat 10 eggs in the morning but for dinner have two cans of tuna or sardines.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and appealmaxed
My diet for almost 3 months was 5 eggs in the morning 1 skyr or quark with banana third meal was chicken 500 grams or tuna ,sardines i lost like 3 kg but i was weight before that .Im saying eat 10 eggs in the morning but for dinner have two cans of tuna or sardines.
does canned tuna have good macro profile, tryna stay at 800 cals, so id have to eat 4-5 eggs and 2 cans tuna.

gym
and around 10k steps

Drink your eggs

does canned tuna have good macro profile, tryna stay at 800 cals, so id have to eat 4-5 eggs and 2 cans tuna.
tuna or sardines is super food rich in fats and have zero carbs going on a such a low calories diet is dumb if you dont wanna eat carbs dont eat but still have more cals like 5 eggs in the morning some milk some chicken or shit

• +1
tuna or sardines is super food rich in fats and have zero carbs going on a such a low calories diet is dumb if you dont wanna eat carbs dont eat but still have more cals like 5 eggs in the morning some milk some chicken or shit
1000 cals a day? tryna do low cals to get this over as soon as possible. im looking to lose 4-5kg fat quick.

i should get used to the diet in a few days. and going uni so i should be able to forget about it pretty easily whilst meeting new people etc.
Bro doing a cut during freshers week :feelskek::feelskek:

You’ll put on at least 5kg alone from alcohol and kebab

Holy fucking shit :feelshaha:

Bro doing a cut during freshers week :feelskek::feelskek:

You’ll put on at least 5kg alone from alcohol and kebab

Holy fucking shit :feelshaha:
in not gonna eat jfl during freshers.
2eggs
then the rest is alcohol
ill still lose weight cos ill get drunk fast as hell
ill stick to the 800

• JFL
in not gonna eat jfl during freshers.
2eggs
then the rest is alcohol
ill still lose weight cos ill get drunk fast as hell
ill stick to the 800
Let me know how that goes

• +1
u dont think ill manage jfl?
i think i will tbh
I’m not here to discourage

I just find the idea of a cut during freshers week absolutely hilarious

The most degenerate week in English culture is when you think you will maintain 800 calories :feelskek:

I’m not here to discourage

I just find the idea of a cut during freshers week absolutely hilarious

The most degenerate week in English culture is when you think you will maintain 800 calories :feelskek:
gotta be lean asf for when i meet my gf in a month bro.
i will manage trust

+ while everyone becomes fat and looks shit the week after, i wont

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raleqtambrobret